Home Discussion Discuss: Ask JEE Questions Online

• jeeRohit June 6, 2011 at 9:35 AM

sir i have sent 10th marks sheet with the documents to be sent to iit

• Jee interfacing with other languagesGiuseppa Cefalu October 23, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Hi, I am new to jee and I would like to know if jee can interface with other programming languages such as perl, python, and R. I know that there are libraries that can be imported into java to make this possible, but I am not sure if these libraries can only be used by java JSE only. May be JSE can be used inside JEE modules so that these libraries can be imported into the modules. Thank you very much for your time answering to this questions. Regards, Giuseppa Cefalu

• Jee interfacing with other languagesGiuseppa Cefalu October 23, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Hi, I am new to jee and I would like to know if jee can interface with other programming languages such as perl, python, and R. I know that there are libraries that can be imported into java to make this possible, but I am not sure if these libraries can only be used by java JSE only. May be JSE can be used inside JEE modules so that these libraries can be imported into the modules. Thank you very much for your time answering to this questions. Regards, Giuseppa Cefalu

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
EJB Questions

JEE - EJB

JSP Interview Questions

Failed to run Online Quiz Application in JSP - JSP-Interview Questions
Failed to run Online Quiz Application in JSP   Hi, I have been following your following link to run the online quiz application, but I failed... your question. Thanks  Hi, I cannot run your online quiz 

Java Beginners

online shopping - Java Beginners
online shopping  Respected Sir, Sir please help me how to handle online shooping and shopping cart by click on image by only using jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

online bookstore - JSP-Servlet
online bookstore  i want to display some books like online shoping.please send me code for that using jsp and servlets 

Java Beginners

online shopping - Java Beginners
online shopping  Respected Sir, Sir please help me how to handle online shooping and shopping cart by click on image by only using jsp?   Hi friend, For solving the problem visit to : http 

WebSevices Questions

online Converstion - WebSevices
online Converstion  How can I Convert my Image Files to Text Files?  Just click http://www.onlinedocumentconversion.com/, convert your image to doc, rtf or txt format and edit 

WebSevices Questions

Online Print Templates - WebSevices
Online Print Templates  I am a manager and my mandate is to build an ecommerce site for Graphic Arts. The president asked me to encorporate an interactive print templates for our clients. Here are the specs. - We will design 

Java Beginners

online java traaining - Java Beginners
online java traaining  HI, Can u tell me ! that where i can study online training for java study?? Where i get home work or task or daily lab study ?? plz tell me !! names of the sites !!! can i join the course in "Rose 

JDBC Questions

online shopping project in java - JDBC
online shopping project in java  hii, i am doing a project online shopping in JSP-SERVLET.I wanted to know that i need 2 use images which will be retrieved through oracle 10g. 1) what is the best strategy for storing 

JSP Servlet Questions

online shopping project in j2ee - JSP-Servlet
online shopping project in j2ee  hello, I am doing a project on online shopping implementing it with only jsp-servlet.I wanted to know that do I need to incorporate any of struts or EJB in my project (in any possible case which I 

JSP Servlet Questions

online shopping project in j2ee - JSP-Servlet
online shopping project in j2ee  hello, I am making a project online shopping using jsp-servlet. I wanted to know that how do I implement following: 1) A non-registered user(or a registered user who has not signed-in) can browse 

Servlet Interview Questions

java servlets - Servlet Interview Questions
java servlets  sir, i am doing a project of online examination. i have built a question page that has 25 questions. i have use four radio button for each question(ie four choices). how can i send value and name of each 

Java Technology Tutorials

Online Open Source Billing System Software
Online Open Source Billing System Software   ... about the Online Open Source Billing Software System. Articles discussed here... to another company. Online Open Source billing software system helps 

JSP Servlet Questions

Need Help in creating online quiz application using JSP - JSP-Servlet
Need Help in creating online quiz application using JSP  Hi, i am creating online Quiz application using JSP and MySQl ,Apache 6 in Netbeans IDE. i..., JSP Page Online Quize Application 

IDE Questions

Eclipse instalation error - IDE Questions
Eclipse instalation error  hi, I have down loaded latest eclipse (eclipse-jee-galileo-SR2-win32.zip). while double clicking on eclipse.exe its is giving an error. I am operating this on windows xp sp3 and i'm using jre and set 

Java Server Faces Questions

java - Java Server Faces Questions
java  hi i need a sample code for generating sms alerts at the time of online registration which takes data from database and generate sms alert to customer after success full registration in java 

Web Hosting Tutorial

How to Upload Site Online
. These files become live online instantaneously. CuteFTP is a series of FTP (file 

IDE Questions

servlet - IDE Questions
information on top of the stateless HTTP, e.g. an online shopping cart system 

General

Bioinformatics Tutorials, Links, Programs
Tools, Online Resource, Links to Bioinformatic Resources and Tutorials. Here you.... Post your questions, comments and queries, answer the user queries 

Java Interview Questions

Web application? - Java Interview Questions
web applications include webmail, online retail sales, online auctions, wikis, massively multiplayer online role-playing games and many other functions 

Java Interview Questions

project security tool - Java Interview Questions
project security tool  what are the security tools are available for online money transactions(through credit/debit cards)in the project? mean my project is insurance project,payments are through on line for this process we 

Java Interview Questions

Java - Java Interview Questions
Java  Questions on Java 

Java Interview Questions

java - Java Interview Questions
Helpful Java Interview questions   Need Helpful Java Interview questions 

Hibernate Interview Questions

Hibernate - Hibernate Interview Questions
hibernate interview questions and answers  Hi, Can anyone give me the best reference of hibernate interview questions and answers?Thanks in advance 

Java Beginners

JAVA QUESTIONS - Java Beginners
java questions asked in interview oracle  Hi all, Does anyone have a list of Java questions that is generally asked in Interview at Oracle 

Java Interview Questions

help me - Java Interview Questions
interview questions java pdf   Do you have any PDF for Java Interview questions 

Java Beginners

java certification questions - Java Beginners
java certification questions  i need java certification questions 

Java Interview Questions

jvm - Java Interview Questions
jvm  Can you provide some JVM Questions for Java Interview preparation 

Java Interview Questions

Struts - Java Interview Questions
Struts Interview Questions  I need Java Struts Interview Questions and examples 

Servlet Interview Questions

java - Servlet Interview Questions
java  servlet interview questions  Hi friend, For Servlet interview Questions visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/interviewquestions/servlet/ Thanks 

DMCA.com