Home Discussion Discuss: Ask MySQL Questions online

• MySql ODBC connector install error Steve Bailey April 6, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Greetings, I’m receiving the following error while trying to compile /install the Mysql odbc connector on AIX 5.3. exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program myodbc-installer because of the following errors: rtld: 0712-001 Symbol __pth_init was referenced from module myodbc-installer(), but a runtime definition of the symbol was not found. rtld: 0712-002 fatal error: exiting. The environment is set as follows: LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/ODBCDriverManager/lib" export LD_LIBRARY_PATH ./myodbc-installer Versions: AIX 5.3 unixODBC-2.3.0 MySQL -connector-odbc-5.1.8-aix5.3-powerpc-64bit

• MySQL ODBC errorkim September 28, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Hi, Anyone who can give me an advise about this error: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005' [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.0.51a-community-nt]Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'ss_sysid' at row 1 /dashboard/includes/lang/en.asp, line 5 Is there a problem with the ODBC or the version conflicts? Thanks.

• How to improve singil query performance in my sql?tmc October 2, 2011 at 12:15 PM

I can not able to see the following query result. start running before 10 hrs. I try to fix the problem by adding index for both tables I used and also I enabled mysql query catch. For information I used mac os X, processor 2.66 GHz intel core I7, 4 GB memory 1067 MHz DDRS. and mysql version : 5.5.14; no of records in fileinfo : 495,557 and fileConnection: 6,298,732. create table SelectedFileLinksChilds as select sp.*,fl.file_id as parent_file_id,fl.commit_id as parent_commit_Id ,fl.parent_id as p_Parent_id FROM fileInfo sp left join fileConnection fl on sp.file_id = fl.parent_id ; Thank you in advance

• 15 minute interval count querysprotson February 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I am a novice when it comes to SQL. I am basically able to build reports using the query builder but have been asked to do something more complex. Essentially I have a table with two columns, DateAdded and Name. The "Name" column contains a list of system names and "DateAdded" contains the date/time the system was updated. Name DateAdded CME 05/10/2010 11:44 Routing Rules 05/10/2010 11:54 WFM 05/10/2010 11:54 Avaya 05/10/2010 12:04 CME 05/10/2010 12:04 Avaya 05/10/2010 12:04 CME 05/10/2010 12:04 Routing Rules 05/10/2010 12:04 WFM 05/10/2010 12:04 Avaya 05/10/2010 12:54 I need to produce a stored procedure that returns the number of changes per 15 minute interval per system. CME Routing Rules WFM Avaya 11:30 1 11:45 1 1 12:00 2 1 1 2 12:15 12:30 12:45 1 I have been given the following code to help. It seems to return the number of changes, but does not split it down by system. The person who gave me the code is not available to help me further - can anyone assist. ALTER procedure [dbo].[ChangesByIntervalGK] @in_date datetime as begin declare @timesteps table (interval varchar(5), howmany int) declare @num int select @num = 0 while @num < 96 begin insert into @timesteps values (convert(varchar(5), dateadd(minute, @num*15, 0),8), 0) select @num = @num + 1 end select innerquery.interval, max(innerquery.howmany) howmany from ( select * from @timesteps union select convert(varchar(5), dateadd(minute, datediff(minute,0,Addeddate) / 15 * 15, 0), 8) interval, count(*) howmany from ConfigurationItemLatest where Addeddate between @in_date and dateadd(day, 1, @in_date) group by convert(varchar(5), dateadd(minute, datediff(minute,0,Addeddate) / 15 * 15, 0), 8) ) innerquery group by innerquery.interval end

• i ask mysql questionJitendra Singh August 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Create a query to display all the data from the employees table. Separate each column by a comma. Name the column THE_OUTPUT. What is the command of this question?

• I want a command of mysql to solve problems.Jitendra Singh August 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM

For each employee, display the employees last_name, and calculate the number of months between today and the date the employees was hired. Label the columns months_worked. Order your results by the number of months employeed. Round the number of months up to the closet whole number. Note: Your Results will differ.

• I have doubt in mysql. pls help me. Jitendra Singh August 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Create a query to display the last_name and salary for all employees. Format the salary to be 15 characters long, left-padded with Rs.. Label the column SALARY. What is the command of this question.

• MySQL Concurrent Accessnawal September 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Hello, I would like to know, how many concurrent user can be access MySQL database? How about the maximum data and transction can be reached in this database? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

• update record from updated recordikrami October 10, 2012 at 5:16 PM

UPDATE members a INNER JOIN members b on a.Recommended_By = b.ID set a.Node = CONCAT_WS('(',b.ID,')',b.Node) this statement to update node column from same table, but the problem is i have to execute many times to get the correct: example : ID Recommended_by Node 1 2 1 1 3 2 2 but i need it to be , and it done after execute many times ID Recommended_by Node 1 2 1 1 3 2 1,2 The problem that the server i'm using does not support stored procedure , so i have to repeat the statement many times with while or loop , i dont know how

• Count same words in a single columnVenkataRavi.CR October 30, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Hi, i need to write a Query to count the number of same words in one field of a table. For example, let me give my Table & its contents. Table: Calllog Enquiry ------------------ PF,LOAN,LEAVE LOAN,PF PF,LEAVE ----------------- Result should be as follows EnquiryType Count --------------------- PF 3 LOAN 2 LEAVE 2 --------------------- Can anyone help.?

• MySQL Inquirymutebi December 23, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Hi guys, I have a database that looks like below. I would like to please help me with a"query" that can select the "book" with the "Maximum Viewed Times/Most viewed" in each category. I would like the results to be like: RESULTS FORMAT: Category Book Times_viewed Mathematics mainil 54333 Biology amen 3321 Literature shill 4481 Physics cron 9283 etc...... " TABLE FORMAT: id Categories, Books, times_viewed creator_id 1. Mathematics camanw 3355 7 2. Mathematics maonil 54334 1 3. Biology wanten 930 6 4. Literature matayo 938 1 5. Biology bolin 732 3 6. Mathematics simsi 1123 4 7. Physics cron 9283 9 8. Biology amen 3321 10 9. Literature dolla 24 5 10. Literature shill 4481 2 11. Physics rand 223 6 12. English maseo 12 12 13. English poiha 5 39 14. Literature kinmoa 858 24 15. Mathematics blasb8 65532 5 16. English imei 2324

• Beginning MySQlMad November 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Hello! I am a beginner in MySql and generally in programming. I wanted to create a database (Collection of Research Papers in PDF)of papers for my department in the university. I wanted this database to be distributed by a CD ROM, installable and i don't want it to be on-line. i wanted to create a new version each year, which will then be again distributed with a CD ROM. I heard MySql is one of the best database management software software, but i am not sure if it will give me an exe or web php application that can be easily accessed and searched on. So if any one has an idea how i should program it, please do help me

• how to connect 2 computers with a single databaseeclipse January 15, 2014 at 11:39 AM

here is my situation: 1. I have 2 pc running on windows 7. 2. I have mysql 5.2 on both. 3. I have a database with one of the system 4. I need to access it through the other one.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Ask MySQL Questions online
Ask MySQL Questions online   ... initiated a new service ‘Ask Questions on MySQL’. Now you are free to ask any sorts of questions relating to MySQL under this service. You will get 

SQL Question

Online Free MySQL Training
Online Free MySQL Training  Where to get the Online Free MySQL Training? Thanks   Hi, Check our section: MySQL Training ? Online Free MySQL Training Thanks 

EJB Questions

Online Examination System
Online Examination System  Hi.. I have to create a Online... Server, MySQL as the database server. With that the site is to be devloped... to add/edit/delete questions and users. System should be able to provide proper 

General

Ask Programming Questions Online
Ask Programming Questions Online   ..., Html questions, PHP questions, Ajax questions, EJB questions, MySQL questions, C.... So, feel free and post Java questions, JSP questions, Servlet questions, EJB 

Java Beginners

online test application in java
online test application in java  Can questions come in html file... a table ans(ques,op1,op2,op3,op4,op5,ans) in the mysql database. 1)radio.jsp..."); Connection conn =DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/register 

JSP Interview Questions

Failed to run Online Quiz Application in JSP - JSP-Interview Questions
Failed to run Online Quiz Application in JSP   Hi, I have been following your following link to run the online quiz application, but I failed... as it seems there's no instruction on how to create the MySQL table and its relevant 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to insert and retrieve Questions with special symbols and images into database in an ONLINE EXAMINATION project?
How to insert and retrieve Questions with special symbols and images into database in an ONLINE EXAMINATION project?  Hi guys. I am developing an online examination application. I am using JSP,MYSQL and ECLIPSE .The problem 

Java Beginners

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Java Magazine Questions

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

Java Interview Questions

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

General

Ask PHP Questions online
Ask PHP Questions online   ... of problems, ask PHP Questions to us. We will solve all your queries regarding PHP. Our... that can solve all your query in fraction of second. Our ‘Ask Question 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination
online examination  coding for multiple choice question in jsp  ...").newInstance(); Connection connection = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql... = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/register","root";, "root 

WebSevices Questions

online exam portal
online exam portal  i am thinking of developing a small online exam pattern with multipe choice questions , can u please give me any idea of how to start 

JSP Servlet Questions

online address book
online address book  how to create online address book using jsp and mysql 

PHP Questions

PHP MYSQL Interview Questions
PHP MYSQL Interview Questions  What kind of questions can be asked in an PHP, MYSQL interview? Can anyone post the PHP interviews questions with well explained answers?   PHP, MYSQL Interview Questions Please tell me 

JDBC Questions

Retrieving cells in MySQL - JDBC
Retrieving cells in MySQL  Hi, Am creating an online exam application using JSP & MySql.The exam is of objective nature with four choices each and 100 questions. Can you please help me to insert the chosen choice into cells 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp online ex
jsp online ex  how to sum up the count of a cloumn in mysql and display ot on jsp when asked to calculate 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online performance system
Online performance system  hi m developing Online performance... be created by the system , by automatically selecting the questions from database... an online test thanks vinoy 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp online ex
jsp online ex  plz help me providing source code for mini project online exam using jsp and mysql..... plzplz plzhelp me pur 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp online exam
jsp online exam  i have designed a html page with 20 multiple choice questions ...options are in radio button for each question .... now i have to retrieve all the selected answers and save it to database match it with correct 

Training

Classroom, Online and Onsite IT Training
Online, Classroom and Onsite Training We are providing Online.... These Online, Classroom and Onsite Training are good for the fresher's... in less time. View Online Training Schedule View Hibernate 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online Test System Project
Online Test System Project  I want a full ready-made project on online test system in jsp. i am not using servlet but only jsp.And backend database as mysql.   Please visit the following links: http 

JSP Servlet Questions

online C compiler
online C compiler  I am working on my final year engineering project in which I am making an online C compiler√Ę‚?¨¬¶I am working in windows√Ę‚?¨¬¶eclipse is the IDE, mysql is the database and tomcat apache is the server used√Ę‚ 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp online ex
jsp online ex  deepak sir please help me...i jave created jsp page containing a question with 4 optipns and now i want tp save the options selected inside mysql and then retrievecot for checking it wit correctness...plzzzzzzzzz 

Java Interview Questions

MYSQL - Java Interview Questions

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp
online examination system project in jsp  thanks for providing me 6 tables for online examination system. I want to know what will the id field of Answers1 table contain? Will it contain same id for all the questions of Set1 & 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp
online examination system project in jsp  thanks for providing me 6 tables for online examination system. I want to know what will the id field of Answers1 table contain? Will it contain same id for all the questions of Set1 & 

DMCA.com