Home Discussion Discuss: Ask PHP Questions online

• Elgg Social community networkPrajnya May 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Can anyone please help me with elgg social community network. Their are some of the options in that like Activity, mine etc, how should i edit those things into different layout with the simmilar functionality. I want to change it to a layout which goes with my website. Please anyone tell me how to do this Thank you

• Elgg Social community networkPrajnya May 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Can anyone please help me with elgg social community network. Their are some of the options in that like Activity, mine etc, how should i edit those things into different layout with the simmilar functionality. I want to change it to a layout which goes with my website. Please anyone tell me how to do this Thank you

• pdf convert into imagemukesh kumar September 17, 2012 at 2:10 AM

i want to know upload pdf in php and convert in to image.jpg, all pdf page

• variablesamir December 1, 2012 at 12:12 PM

how to make a variable in a page then use it in another page?

• PHP ProgrammingSuresh Kumar March 6, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Hy, I have problem when build small website for internal use only, Actually build the website for recruitment employee. The problem is for source code for download the file after attached for employee I still can't operate or download the file of attachment from who is apply or upload the CV, how to make it properly and I need the correct source code for it or please guide me to clear this error. Thanks Friend, Suresh Kumar

• php post question regardingsamsher singh September 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM

how to send a question to another page with answer and if question is already exist then post only answer,and question is auto increment no. like if i post a question and after sometime a post another question then question number automatically increment

• PHP Code ProblemSunil August 29, 2014 at 8:10 AM

"I have found an error "Disallowed Key Characters.Spearhead_-_Say_Hey_(I_Love_You) " when i search " Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)" in our site"

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Ask PHP Questions online
Ask PHP Questions online       Hypertext Preprocessor in short PHP is a popular... of problems, ask PHP Questions to us. We will solve all your queries regarding PHP. Our 

PHP Questions

PHP find online users
PHP find online users  How to find the online users in PHP 

PHP Questions

run php code online
run php code online  Is it possible to run PHP Code online 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
; View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can... - Ask your PHP Questions here. Flex - Flex is one 

General

Ask Programming Questions Online
Ask Programming Questions Online   ..., Html questions, PHP questions, Ajax questions, EJB questions, MySQL questions, C.... So, feel free and post Java questions, JSP questions, Servlet questions, EJB 

PHP Questions

Ask PHP Questions
Ask PHP Questions       PHP Questions and Answers Ask PHP Questions and get answers from.... In your questions and answers section you can ask PHP questions and get 

Training

PHP Training online in India
PHP Training online in India We are providing PHP Training online in India using desktop sharing softwares. PHP Training online is very effective way to learn PHP from our experts. You can take the PHP Training online from your home 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can find questions asked by developers in the past. You can... questions. PHP - Ask your PHP Questions here. Flex 

General

Ask JUnit Questions Online
Ask JUnit Questions Online   .... Ask programming questions, coding problems, testing and implementing... ‘Ask JUnit Questions Online’. Our experienced and proficient JUnit 

Java Interview Questions

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Java Beginners

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Java Magazine Questions

online quiz

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

WebSevices Questions

online exam portal
online exam portal  i am thinking of developing a small online exam pattern with multipe choice questions , can u please give me any idea of how to start 

PHP Questions

PHP MYSQL Interview Questions
PHP MYSQL Interview Questions  What kind of questions can be asked in an PHP, MYSQL interview? Can anyone post the PHP interviews questions with well explained answers?   PHP, MYSQL Interview Questions Please tell me 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online performance system
Online performance system  hi m developing Online performance... be created by the system , by automatically selecting the questions from database... an online test thanks vinoy 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp online exam
jsp online exam  i have designed a html page with 20 multiple choice questions ...options are in radio button for each question .... now i have to retrieve all the selected answers and save it to database match it with correct 

Java Interview Questions

PHP - Java Interview Questions
. Wanted the coding in PHP.  Hello sir, I tried to using this code 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp
online examination system project in jsp  thanks for providing me 6 tables for online examination system. I want to know what will the id field of Answers1 table contain? Will it contain same id for all the questions of Set1 & 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp
online examination system project in jsp  thanks for providing me 6 tables for online examination system. I want to know what will the id field of Answers1 table contain? Will it contain same id for all the questions of Set1 & 

JavaScript Questions

JAVASCRIPT FOR ONLINE QUIZ
JAVASCRIPT FOR ONLINE QUIZ  i m creating a set of online questionnaire consist of 12 questions with choice of answers from 0-6.i've done creating... want to use get element by id function to read the score.if any questions 

WebSevices Questions

online shopping portal
online shopping portal   Blockquote Scenario: Online Shopping Portal XYZ.com wants to create an online shopping portal for managing its... their dream of having an online shopping portal? Steps to be followed 1. Create 

EJB Questions

Online Examination System
Online Examination System  Hi.. I have to create a Online Examination system using struts, Hibernate and stateful session beans.. I Wanna know... to add/edit/delete questions and users. System should be able to provide proper 

PHP Questions

Online Shopping Portal for xyz.com
Online Shopping Portal for xyz.com  XYZ.com wants to create an online shopping portal for managing its registered customers and their shopping... to realize their dream of having an online shopping portal? Steps to be followed 

PHP Questions

Online Shopping Portal for xyz.com
Online Shopping Portal for xyz.com  XYZ.com wants to create an online shopping portal for managing its registered customers and their shopping... to realize their dream of having an online shopping portal? Steps to be followed 

Java Beginners

online shoopping portal
online shoopping portal  XYZ.com wants to create an online shopping... their dream of having an online shopping portal? Steps to be followed Create.... Implement the functionality using the server side scripting language, PHP 

HTML Questions

Online Shopping Portal
Online Shopping Portal  XYZ.com wants to create an online shopping... help XYZ.com to realize their dream of having an online shopping portal? Steps... side scripting language, PHP. 5.Integrate all the above tasks and make 

PHP Questions

Online Shopping Portal
Online Shopping Portal  XYZ.com wants to create an online shopping... their dream of having an online shopping portal? Steps to be followed Create.... Implement the functionality using the server side scripting language, PHP. Integrate 

DMCA.com