Home Discussion Discuss: Eclipse flex ant coding example

• TahnksPeter August 26, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Thank you thank you thank you! Far too kind!

• Build failedShiney May 22, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Hi, at first, your tutorial is very nice, i can help me a lots. But there is something still make me confusing now. When i ran this source code in Esclipe, and there's a error "C:\Users\Shiney\workspace\flex\build.xml:5: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\flex\bin\mxmlc.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified " Plz help me how to solve this problem!!!!!

• Great Article!Valentin November 3, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Thanks, it helped a lot!

• ThanksJefferson January 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Thanks for the amazing post. it worked very well. I just have one doubt. if i want to include Additional compiler arguments in the build.xml file then what is the syntax i have to use. thank you very much.

• help merajkamal May 21, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Buildfile: D:\projects\tmp\flex\flex\build.xml mxml: [exec] Loading configuration file D:\projects\tmp\books\os lab\flex_sdk_4.6\frameworks\flex-config.xml [exec] D:\projects\tmp\books\os lab\flex_sdk_4.6\frameworks(71): Error: unexpected element 'path-element' [exec] Adobe Flex Compiler (mxmlc) [exec] Version 4.6.0 build 23201 [exec] Copyright (c) 2004-2011 Adobe Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. BUILD FAILED D:\projects\tmp\flex\flex\build.xml:5: exec returned: 1 Total time: 1 second

• Superb tutorial... Vijay Jose Mannanal August 10, 2012 at 2:04 AM

easy one I have ever seen.. good job.. from start to end...

• Thank you arunkumar November 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

thanks for your kind information, can you explain about "create a window application based on apache ant" in eclipse" thanks in advance

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Adobe Flex

Eclipse flex ant coding example
Eclipse flex ant coding example   ... eclipse as an editor for creating flex and ant projects is given. Also, the coding of  flex and apache ant applications and compiling flex application 

Adobe Flex

Flex Example
to Apache's Ant and Flex, I've prepared an example of ant build.xml file as below... of Flex compiler is passed. From this path the 'ant' utility calls Flex compiler... that in your ant build.xml file you have to mention the file_name of your  flex 

General

Flex target property example
Flex target property example       In coding the below flex application we have use an event...;'java'/>   <mx:LinkButton label = 'flex'/> 

Flex 3

Flex Tutorials
flex ant coding example Inside the tutorial, demonstration regarding using eclipse as an editor for creating flex and ant projects is given. Also, the coding of  flex and apache ant applications 

Java Tips and Examples

Ant
Java NotesAnt Ant is the most commonly used "make" facility for Java programs. After editing source programs, it's necessary to recompile. Ant checks... the .class date is older than the corresponding .java file. Ant also supports 

PHP Questions

CODING
CODING  DELETE   Hi, The SQL delete statement is use to delete the data from database table. You can use the where condition with delete statement to delete selective records. Here is an example of delete sql: DELETE 

Blog

Sitemap Adobe Flex Tutorial
Introducing Flex | Downloading and Installing Flex | Downloading and Installing Flex Builder | Compiling MXML application | Eclipse flex ant coding | Compiling MXML files with FlexBuilder | Flex Combo Box 

Ant

Ant Tutorial
to the Ant installation folder. For example, c:\apache-ant-1.8.2-bin...Ant Tutorial In this section we will learn about the various aspect of Apache Ant such as what is Apache Ant, what is build tool, how to configure ant 

Ant

Ant and JUnit
Ant and JUnit       This example illustrates how to implement junit test case with ant script. This is a basic tutorial to implement JUnit framework with ANT 

Development process Questions

ANT
ANT  hi sir how to use JavaAnt? pls tell me sir   Ant is a Java-based build tool .It there is much more to building software than just... and Tutorials on Ant visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/ant 

Development process Questions

ANT
ANT  hi sir how to use JavaAnt? pls tell me sir   Ant is a Java-based build tool .It there is much more to building software than just... and Tutorials on Ant visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/ant 

Java-Tutorials

Flex Examples
With Eclipse and Ant : In this tutorial you will learn about how to create flex...'s Ant build.xml file.   Flex Example With Flex Builder (Flash.../in/downloads/. Flex Builder is optional you can use Eclipse also to create 

Ant Questions

appfuse tool - Ant
develope coding using appfuse tool but i didn't understand UI jsp and mysql... application war file to me. With explaination coding details sir.i have 

General

Ask Ant Questions Online
are highly skilled in Ant coding can also solve your problem...Ask Ant Questions Online       Ant or Apache Ant is an XML-based build scripting language 

Adobe Flex

Introducing Flex
server which is a J2EE application. Flex coding is done with an XML based... in Eclipse environment. Flex 3 builder is the latest and can be freely downloaded from... eclipse with flex builder plugin will make it very slow, also lot of time is been 

Flex Questions

Flex Looping
Flex Looping  I need example for flex looping mechanisam example 

Tutorials

ANT Tutorials
the Ant VM This example illustrates how to call class file through...;  Ant Script to Update Mysql Table This example...; Using Ant Build Scripts to Drop Mysql Table This example illustrates how 

Java Beginners

program coding
program coding  how to rearrange the array a[1]. . a[n] even elements and odd elements? please give the example coding program.please provide the coding for this problem 

General

10 Minutes Guide to Ant
10 Minutes Guide to Ant     ... to the ant guide. This will make some sence to the ant. Ant is a free tool under GNU Licence and is freely available at http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/ , current 

Java Interview Questions

program coding
program coding  how to rearrange the array a[1]. . a[n] even elements and odd elements? please give the example coding program 

Ant Questions

ant - Ant
ant  I m new to ant can any one please tell me hoe to work with ant build tool. i have installed the tool on the machine.   Hi friend, Read for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/jboss/10_minutes_guide 

Flex Questions

Flex as a Service
Flex as a Service  Hi....... just tell me about How do I run Flex as a service? please give me an example if possible Thanks  Ans: Flex is not a server. It is the pert of your web application. you can use 

EJB Questions

Coding with Ejb
Coding with Ejb  Hi Team, I am learning Ejb now. Can anybody help me how to implement this Stateful Session Bean Example by using this Hibernate example. Thanks in advance.   Sorry, actually I want simple code adding 

Flex Questions

Flex event
Flex event  hi...... How to capture and event if the component is disabled? please give an example..... Thanks in advance 

Flex Questions

Image in Flex
Image in Flex  Hi..... Can you manipulate images using Flex programs? please give me the example....... Thanks 

Flex Questions

Flex Managers
Flex Managers  Hi... Please tell me about How to override Managers? give me an example for that.... Thanks 

Flex Questions

Style in flex
Style in flex  Hi...... I want to know about What is the difference between style and a property in flex? please give me an example...... Thanks 

Adobe Flex

Flex data binding example
Flex data binding example       In the example below, data binding in flex is demonstrated. Here... controls to each other. In the example the text property of  flex control 

Flex Questions

HTML in Flex
Flex application? Please give an example so i can implement it in my apps Thanks  Ans: Yes, you can embed HTML in flex application. You will use the TextArea component for embed An HTML in flex application 

Flex Questions

Flex event
Flex event  Hi... please give me the answer with example What is event Bubbling? Thanks in advance  Event Bubbling: In the bubbling phase, Flex examines an event?s ancestors for event listeners. Flex starts 

DMCA.com