Home Discussion Discuss: Ask Servlet questions online

• Sql Connection in Java ServletAxE April 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Hi, Currently the information regarding the SQL databases are hard coded into the script, Assuming the script will be running for very long time, I like to move the SQL database parameters to the file and read using JAVA I/O and allow user to edit the file, if there is a database changed (hostname, username or password) It should not have any problem, but with this changes. it meant this file will be read for every loading of servlet... Is this the smarter way to use in the "real system" and will the reading on the local file shorten the disk scetor life span?

• Java QuestionSivar April 16, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Hi, I need from someone to solve to me this in java language please ...! write a complete java program to make a calculator work interface in command screen as : 1- Enter Number 2- Summation (+) 3- Subtraction (-) 4- Multiplication (*) 5- Division (/) 6- Reminder (Mod) 7- Equal (=) 8- Save to memory location 9- Return from memory location 10- Percent (%) 11- Square root 12- Factorial (n!) 13- Power 14- Open bracket ( 15- Close bracket ) 16- Exit Press (1....16)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Ask Servlet questions online
Ask Servlet questions online       Feel free to ask any question about servlets... and disappears as it fulfilled the request. View and ask questions 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
; View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can... programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions 

General

Ask Programming Questions Online
Ask Programming Questions Online   .... So, feel free and post Java questions, JSP questions, Servlet questions, EJB questions, JDBC questions, Applet questions, RMI questions, JQuery questions 

General

Ask Java Questions Online
Ask Java Questions Online   ... is everywhere! View and ask questions at http... Developer Company has just begun a new service ‘ask question online&rsquo 

Servlet Interview Questions

java servlets - Servlet Interview Questions
java servlets  sir, i am doing a project of online examination. i have built a question page that has 25 questions. i have use four radio button... of the radio button to servlet 

JSP Servlet Questions

online bookstore - JSP-Servlet
online bookstore  i want code for online bookshop.please send mo soon..........  Hi Friend, Please specify some details. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

online bookstore - JSP-Servlet
online bookstore  i want to display some books like online shoping.please send me code for that using jsp and servlets 

servlet questions
servlet questions  pls send servlet interview questions to anvesh2406@gmail.com 

IDE Questions

servlet - IDE Questions
Java Servlet Programming  What is Java Servlet Programming? ... limitations of CGI programs.Please learn Servlet at http://www.roseindia.net... Servlet".Packages javax.servlet (the basic Servlet framework) and javax.servlet.http 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can find questions asked by developers in the past. You can... of answers to common programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse 

General

Ask JSP questions online
Ask JSP questions online       Facing problem in JSP? Ask to us, we... and ask questions at http://www.roseindia.net/answers/questions 

Java Beginners

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Java Magazine Questions

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

online quiz

Java Interview Questions

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

JSP Servlet Questions

Online test
Online test   I am creating a project for online test system. There should be a timer,on pressing next button it will retrieve a next question... and that result will also store in the database.The code must be in JSP-SERVLET using 

Java Beginners

servlet doubt on online examination system
servlet doubt on online examination system  hai. sir ,i am doing project in online examination system. taken back end as mysql database. and doing the programs using java servlet. MY PROBLEM and doubt is 1. how 2 skip 

General

Ask Struts Questions Online
Ask Struts Questions Online   ... the Java Servlet API to encourage developers to adopt a model-view-controller (MVC... question online and forgive struggling with the codes. Our proficient struts 

Java Beginners

online test software using jsp and servlet
online test software using jsp and servlet  online test software using jsp and servlet 

WebSevices Questions

online exam portal
online exam portal  i am thinking of developing a small online exam pattern with multipe choice questions , can u please give me any idea of how to start 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online quiz mini project
Online quiz mini project  Sir i need a online quiz program coding using java servlet, jdbc odbc connection with ms. access. If possible send that source code to me. Thank you 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online performance system
Online performance system  hi m developing Online performance... be created by the system , by automatically selecting the questions from database... an online test thanks vinoy 

java - Servlet Interview Questions
java  servlet interview questions  Hi friend, For Servlet interview Questions visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/interviewquestions/servlet/ Thanks 

servlet - Servlet Interview Questions
Servlet Priority  How to set priority for servlet?  in web.xml file we can set priority of servlet. 1 2 

servlet  what is the full form of servlet 

servlet  what is the full form of servlet 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp online exam
jsp online exam  i have designed a html page with 20 multiple choice questions ...options are in radio button for each question .... now i have to retrieve all the selected answers and save it to database match it with correct 

naming convention for servlet in java  Need to know the naming convention for servlet in java  Hi,Yes servlet.jar and servlet-api.jar is the same file. In case of tomcat servlet.jar is just renamed to servlet 

DMCA.com