PHP Questions

foreach loop in php
foreach loop in php  Foreach loop in php 

PHP Questions

php array loop foreach
php array loop foreach  Display the php array elements in foreach loop 

PHP Tutorial

foreach Loop
foreach Loop In PHP, for & foreach loop executes code block a specific... of counter is 2Value of counter is 3 The foreach Loop To loop through array, we use foreach in PHP. Syntax of foreach is given below : foreach ($array as $value 

General

Java arraylist foreach
In the arraylist, foreach loop is easily used. It takes element one by one from the array and put it into the variable of the loop Example Java arraylist foreach import java.util.ArrayList; import 

PHP Tutorial

php array foreach/how to use foreach loop to iterate and print all the values in an array
Foreach is enhanced version of the for loop. It is used to iterate through... Array Foreach Loop <?php $ar1=array("mango","apple","orange","grapes"); foreach ($ar1 as $a) echo " ".$a; $ar1=array("m"=>"mango","a"=>"apple","o 

Apache Velocity

How to use foreach loop in velocity
How to use foreach loop in velocity       This Example shows you how to use foreach loop.... Here we have assign the list with character $. #foreach($item 

Apache Velocity

Foreach loop with negative index in velocity
Foreach loop with negative index in velocity       This Example shows you how to use foreach loop.... #foreach( $num in [2..-2] ): This works like for loop but here in this example we 

JSTL

Use of tag of JSTL
of the variable used for the status of the iteration. forEach...;Example of x:forEach JSTL Tag</title> </head> <body> <c...; <table border=1> <tr> <th>Result of forEach var=" 

General

Java 8 Consumer Interface with forEach Loop
How to use the Java 8 Consumer Interface with forEach Loop? In this tutorial I will explain you about the Java 8 Consumer Interface and then explain you how to use the forEach loop in Java to iterate through the collection of classes 

Core Java

Java foreach
Java foreach      ... and thus costs you more time. Java 1.5 provides many new features including a new way... of the foreach loop depends on parameterized types that you are using. Here 

JSTL

Using tag of Core JSTL tags
;list2" value="" /> <c:forEach var="item" items...; <c:forEach var="item" items="${list}"> <option> 

JSP Tutorials

JSTL: forEach and status
JSTL: forEach and status     ... of javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.LoopTagStatus.  Use <c:out> to display the result to the browser. The forEach...;title>forEach and status</title> </head> <body> 

JSP Tutorials

JSTL for Loop
arrays and collections.  In the tag <c:forEach var="i" begin="1" end="20... as, for loop works in a jsp or in java. In this example i is the name of the variable...> <c:forEach var="i" begin="1" end="20" step="1" varStatus ="status"> 

JSP Tutorials

Nested in JSTL
; <table> <c:forEach var = "listElement" items = "${number}"> <c:forEach var ="number" items = " 

JSP Tutorials

in JSTL
; width="98%"> <c:forEach var = " 

Programming Tutorials

PHP For Each Loop
Foreach Loop in PHP In PHP  associative array gives us more power to use.... Nowadays for-each loop is being used by almost every language like Java, C# etc. Format of the foreach loop is as follows: foreach(array as $val) statement 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Addition of Array
example we have used foreach loop, foreach loop is a well known loop construct and almost every modern language supports foreach loop. PHP 4 has included foreach loop. Foreach loop can be used only on arrays. General format of foreach loop 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Loop Function
or method calls itself). PHP provides for, while, do-while, and foreach loop...); ?> Output: Factorial of 5 is =120 Example 3(Foreach): <?php...; foreach($array as $val) {     echo $a." Value 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Object Iteration
through a list of items. In this technique we generally use foreach statement... iteration(){ echo "One::iteration<br/>"; foreach... the object:</b><br/>"; foreach($one as $key=>$value 

Java Beginners

fn for footbar menu - Java Beginners
fn for footbar menu  function get_footer_menu() { $output = ''; $count = 0; $pages = get_pages(); foreach ($pages as $page) { if($count > 0) { $output .= ' | '; } $output .= ''.$page->post_title.''; $count 

PHP Tutorial

php array append
(array("aaa","bbb","ccc")); foreach ($ar1...;br>after appending <br> "; foreach ($ar1 as $a) echo 

PHP Questions

combine two arrays in php
combine two arrays in php  combine two arrays in php   $newArray = array_combine($diff, $pages_name['data']); foreach ($newArray as $data) { var_dump($data); exit('zzzzz'); echo $data . '<br> 

PHP Tutorial

php array sort
","barak"); sort($ar1); foreach ($ar1 as $a) echo " ".$a; echo "<br>...($ar1); foreach ($ar1 as $a=>$b) echo " ".$a." ".$b; ?> Output barak 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP for Each
the example we make use of forEach JSTL tag in jsp. We have used the tag <c...;body> <c:out value="The numbers are: " /><br> <c:forEach 

PHP Tutorial

php array difference / php array diff
<br>";     foreach ($ar1 as $a1){   ...; echo "<br>array2 <br>";     foreach ($ar2...; foreach ($ar3 as $a3){     echo " ".$a3;     } ?> 

Java Server Faces Questions

How to display nested ArrayList in JSF
but i dont know how and i am getting mad. I have nested "foreach" tags but it shows an error: I am trying with "iterator" and inside it, "foreach" but i dont 

Development process Questions

Missing output from associative array - Development process
Missing output from associative array   the following foreach loop does not print all of the keys from the array, any ideas as to why? <?php...;21); foreach($Salespeople as $Salesperson) { echo key($Salespeople 

Programming Tutorials

PHP Continue
iteration, continue is used within looping structures (like for, foreach, while, do... with optional numeric argument. Example: <?php $arr=array(1,2,3,4,5); foreach 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array push
(1,2,3,4,5);     foreach ($arr1 as $ar) {     ...($arr1,12,19);     foreach ($arr1 as $ar1){     

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Reverse
are<br>";     foreach ($arr as $a)    ...; foreach ($arr1 as $a)     echo " ".$a; ?> Output array 

DMCA.com