Home Discussion Discuss: Construct a DatagramPacket to receive data

• computer networkavnish April 15, 2011 at 6:49 PM

what are data gram modeling in the networking?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

Construct a DatagramPacket to receive data
Construct a DatagramPacket to receive data  ...) method for creating a datagram packet to receive data... of a example based on the method DatagramPacket(buffer, buffer.length 

General

Construct a DatagramPacket to receive data
Construct a DatagramPacket to receive data  ...) method for creating a datagram packet to receive data. Here... of a example based on the method DatagramPacket(buffer, buffer.length 

Java Beginners

Libraries to send or receive packets of data
Libraries to send or receive packets of data   Can i know which is the best library that can be used to transmit or receive data packets from device to device. i have tried jpcap but that cannot be used to receive or transmit 

JDBC Questions

receive a ResultSet from a stored procedure
receive a ResultSet from a stored procedure  How do I receive a ResultSet from a stored procedure 

Java Beginners

receive message from mobile to java program
receive message from mobile to java program  i got a code to receive message....but wen i receive it its showing a string which is not readable... if possible please edit dis code to retreive the origianl string message.... here 

Java Code Examples

Multicast Client in Java
to send and receive the IP packet or message by multicast client. Here, we provide... that depends upon the check box. If check box is enable then send or receive IP packets otherwise it couldn't be send or receive. Just bellow provides a text area 

JMS Questions

SMS receive and sending throught PC using GSM modem
SMS receive and sending throught PC using GSM modem  How to send and receive SMS from PC using GSM modem Want code please could some one helpme 

Ajax Questions

How to easily send and receive recorders from database (in AJAX)?
How to easily send and receive recorders from database (in AJAX)?   Hi all, I have a question, iam working in JAVA web application and can somebody please explain or give me an example how to send and receive recorders from 

Java Code Examples

Sending and receiving information to the UDP Client in Java
will provide send and receive information by the UDP client in Java. UDP client...;DatagramPacket(message, message.length, address, pnum);  ...;DatagramPacket(message, message.length);   socket.receive(packet);   

Java Code Examples

Receiving and sending a request to UDP server in Java
will know how to receive and send messages by UDP server. First of all, UDP...; new DatagramPacket(buffer, buffer.length );   ...;packet =    new DatagramPacket(buffer, buffer.length 

Java-Tutorials

Multicast Server in Java
;    This section introduces how to receive... socket. It takes integer type port number to bound it. DatagramPacket(byte[] buf, int length, InetAddress address, int port): DatagramPacket is a constructor 

iPhone

iPhone UISwitch Action
on and off state in your application. For example if you wanted to receive a alert when your application receive any updates you can set it to on, if your application...]; // Release any cached data, images, etc that aren't in use. } - (void 

AOP Questions

data
data  Handling data 

CVS Questions

data
data  data Handling AOP 

CVS Questions

data
data  Handling data in AOP 

PHP Tutorial

Input - Output String Functions
data from a user (text field, text area) since it is not secure to receive a string data and input them directly into your database. Some special characters 

CVS Questions

data
data handling examples in AOP Model  data handling examples in AOP Model 

Enterprise Java

A Message-Driven Bean Example
messages and to receive them synchronously, but not asynchronously. To receive... no data or conversational state for a specific client i.e..... They can be transaction-aware. They do not represent directly shared data 

Programming Tutorials

Datagram in network environment
is used to contain data for sent and receive by a application and the DatagramSocket... dedicated point-to-point channel between client and server. All data sent over...-to-point channel. Datagrams are simply a bundles of information data passed 

General

Datagram in network environment
is used to contain data for sent and receive by a application and the DatagramSocket... dedicated point-to-point channel between client and server. All data sent over...-to-point channel. Datagrams are simply a bundles of information data passed 

General

Construct a DatagramSocket on an unspecified port
Construct a DatagramSocket on an unspecified port       In this section we are going to explain the process to construct a DatagramPacket object in more generic way. Here we 

General

Java KeyAdapter
; This is an abstract adapter class used to receive keyboard events. This is the class is used to receive the keyboard events. It creates the keyListener objects...() method is used to receive the generated event when you press any key to the object 

JDBC Questions

importing data and edit that data
importing data and edit that data   hello sir i have data in excel sheet which contain 2 rows and i want to import that data to ms access and edit that data like adding new columns and new rows and creating new tables 

Technology What is?

What is IMAP?
Message Access Protocol that provides the facility to send or receive mail via... this the user don't need to worry about the user space, because it saves the data 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to pass arraylist data from one jsp to another jsp - JSP-Servlet
how to pass arraylist data from one jsp to another jsp  hi to all iam not able to pass the data which is stroed in arraylist, actually i need to receive all employee id's that are retrived from the database in the first jsp 

Java Beginners

data processing is
data processing is   data processing is   Data processing is associated with commercial work. Data processing is also referred as Information System. Data processing is basically used for analyzing, processing 

Java Beginners

data tyape
data tyape   please give me data type of Date 

Java Beginners

data tyape

Java Beginners

data tyape
data type of Date  please give me data type of Date 

Java Beginners

data tyape