Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Convert URI to URL
Convert URI to URL      ...://www.roseindia.net" and find out the convert this URI in URL.  Here... Identifier (URI) reference to uniform resource locator (URL). Here we are give 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Convert URI to URL
Convert URI to URL      ...://www.roseindia.net" and find out the convert this URI in URL.  Here... Identifier (URI) reference to uniform resource locator (URL). Here we are give 

General

Java URI
). So every URL is a URI, but not every URI is a URL. URI object can represent... Java URI       Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) is used to name or identify a resource. URI can 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Get URI Example
Java Servlet : Get URI Example In this section, we will discuss about...() method is used to display the information of the URI of current page from the URL. It returns some part of requested URL from protocol name up to the query 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Request URI
JSP Request URI          JSP Request URI is used to return the URI... the request object that will return the URI of the current JSP page. Understand 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 url Tag Example
Struts2.2.1 url Tag Example In this tutorial, We will discuss about the URL tag in struts2.2.1This tag is used.to to create an URL and output it as a text format. It?s never work by itself,but it can provides URL to other tags like < 

JSP Tutorials

Creating URL using
Creating URL using <c:url>   ... the cookies then the container will automatically use the URL rewriting. In servlets while using the URL rewriting we still have to say the container to append 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Url Validator
Struts 2 Url Validator      ... the given field is a valid URL or not. If the entered value is not a valid URL... to use the URL validator.  Follow the steps to develop the  URL 

JSTL

Create URL using tag of JSTL Core tag library
Create URL using <c:url> tag of JSTL Core tag library... to create a url according to the user's given parameter by using <c:url> tag... to create url with some optional parameters. Attributes 

J2EE

@WebServlet Url Embedding Example
Servlet Url Embedding Example In this tutorial you will learn how can you embed the url of another web component in servlet. Embedding URL is a process.... In the example given below I tried to demonstrate you about how to embed an url. Here 

JSP Tutorials

in JSTL
then the container will automatically use the URL rewriting. In servlets while the url... of the URL.  We can do the same thing by using the <c: url> core action tag. By using the <c: url> we are doing the URL rewriting but by using 

Servlet Interview Questions

URL Encoding and URL Decoding
URL Encoding and URL Decoding  What is URL Encoding and URL Decoding ?   URL encoding is the method of replacing all the spaces and other extra characters into their corresponding Hex Characters and Decoding 

JSP Interview Questions

Friendly URl
Friendly URl  creating a SEO friendly URL 

HTML Questions

URL problem
URL problem  Hi. I have created a webpage for my project website. in that i have used frameset to split the page. Now if i click any link in the page its navigating to the another page. but the problem is here in the url its 

JSP Servlet Questions

hide url
hide url  how i can hide url i have lot of jsp pages when i call one jsp in address another jsp page name also displayed in the address bar? url not visible to endusers please tell me any answer what i should do 

JSP Servlet Questions

Assigning URL
url to my attendancetemplate.jsp file, please help me if anyone knows, am 

Spring Framework

Spring Security customized login form to secure URL access
Spring Security customized login  form to secure URL access In this section, you will learn Spring Security custom login form to secure URL access... URL access through auto generated Login  form using Spring Security 

HTML Questions

HTML url

JSTL

Example of Flow Control Tags of JSTL Core Tag Library
to use core tag library of JSTL. URI for JSTL Core library is......   ... following line of code :-   <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http... <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" prefix="c" 

JSP Servlet Questions

long url to short url for jsp or servlet
long url to short url for jsp or servlet  I have to convert a url "http://localhost:8080/Popup/popup?phone=111111111". I am unable to do the same. Please any help 

PHP Questions

fetch url in php - PHP
fetch url in php  How to Fetch URL in PHP 

JavaScript Questions

javascript for websites url validation
javascript for websites url validation  javascript for websites url validation   JavaScript Code for URL Validation **function isvalidurl(url) { return url.match(/^(ht|f)tps?:\/\/[a-z0-9-.]+.[a-z]{2,4}\/?([^\s< 

Mobile Applications Questions

parse url iphone sdk
parse url iphone sdk  How can i parse two different URL's using NSXMLParser 

uiwebview open url in safari
uiwebview open url in safari  How to open outgoing URL like ffacebook or twitter in iPhone/iPad 

UIWebview load url
UIWebview load url  How to load website url in UIWebview? Tell me code for UIWebview load url of a website Thanks...://www.roseindia.net"]; // Load URL //Create a URL object. NSURL *url = [NSURL 

Servlet Interview Questions

java referer url
java referer url  How to get the referer url in Java? Thanks 

Load UIImage from URL
Load UIImage from URL  Load UIImage from URL 

Java Server Faces Questions

Mask actual URL
Mask actual URL  How to mask actual URL to the JSF page 

JavaScript Questions

javascript regex validate url
javascript regex validate url  How to validate URL in regex Javascript   <html> <head> <title>Url validation using...() { var url = document.getElementById("url").value; var pattern 

HTML Questions

URL CODE OF BUTTONS
URL CODE OF BUTTONS   how to create a button tag, i need a details for creating a button tag with url code 

DMCA.com