Home Discussion 24220-Find-Your-Host-Name Discuss: Find Your Host Name/IP Address

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Find Your Host Name/IP Address
Find Your Host Name/IP Address   ... the getLocalHost() method to print the Host name as well as the IP Address of the local..., In which the host name of the local system is Comp20 and the IP address 

General

Find Your Host Name
Find Your Host Name   ...() method and pass it in the object. In this way we find out the ip address... the host name of the local system in a very simple example. Here we are just call 

General

Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address
Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address.... Now retrieve the Host name of the IP address what we are pass in getByName... shows the host name of the IP address what ever we pass in the getByName 

General

To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versac
to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... the name and IP addresses. Enter "exit". roseindia Cannot find host 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address
Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address.... Now retrieve the Host name of the IP address what we are pass in getByName... shows the host name of the IP address what ever we pass in the getByName 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Find Your Host Name
Find Your Host Name   ...() method and pass it in the object. In this way we find out the ip address... the host name of the local system in a very simple example. Here we are just call 

Java-Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa
to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... with getHostAddress() which return the IP address of that Host . If the user enter any 

Java Beginners

Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp
Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp  I have created one jsp page and i want to display the ip address of the visitor in my page. I used the following code to get the ip address: String ip=request.getRemoteAddr(); But i am 

PHP Questions

how to host a website
how to host a website  what are the steps to host a website?????plz reply iam in need of it... r else tell me the website address where i can get the idea 

HTML Questions

ix web host
and then put your files there. Step 5: Open browser type your website name and check...ix web host  Hi, How to host a website on ix web host? Thanks  ... for hosting your website on any hosting company: Step 1: Purchase a domain. Step 2 

JDBC

Using Network Address To Connect to a Database
name is 127.0.0.1. A JDBC URL provides a way to identify a database host, so... .style1 { text-align: center; } How To Use Network Address To Connect... the network address of that database and also identify the network port 

General

Java Get Host Name
Java Get Host Name       In this Example you will learn how to get host name in Java. Go through the below given code to understand how it works and gets the host name 

General

Java Get IP Address
Java Get IP Address       This section illustrates you how to obtain the IP Address of local host. An IP address is either a 32-bit or 128-bit unsigned number used 

JDBC Questions

mysql error 1042 can't get hostname for your address
can't get hostname for your address How to solve this error? Thanks   Hi, Find my.ini file of your MySQL Server and then add the following line...mysql error 1042 can't get hostname for your address  Hi, I am 

General

Get Local Host Name
Get Local Host Name     ... you in understanding a code how to 'Get Local Host Name'. For this we have...,this class represents a Network Interface made up of a name and a list of IP 

Java Beginners

address - Java Beginners
-kassel.de www.hotelflightcar.com   Hi Friend, Please clarify your 

Software Services

Different Kinds of Website
resources that are addressed with a common domain name or IP address...: a site designed to host and let users download copyrighted materials 

General

Get IP Address Example
Get IP Address Example       This example shows you ip address of your... : NetworkInterface.getNetworkInterfaces() : Network Interface class is used for get name, and a list of IP 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Get Browser IP Address
PHP Get Browser IP Address PHP provides us  $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] function is used to display the Browser IP address PHP Get IP Address Code: <?php echo "My Browser IP is :". $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; ?> 

Hosting Tutorial

Host Assured - Find Assured Web Hosting
Host Assured - Find Assured Web Hosting Here I will help you find... will find the Affordable & Reliable Web Hosting by using our Host Database... by any Assured Host will definitely help you in running your critical web 

JDBC Questions

Embedded error: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host - JDBC
the following line:host all all 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0 passwordRestart the PostgreSQL database. Now connect to PostgreSQL database server through your java 

iPhone

Maximize Your iPhone 3G Experience
Maximize Your iPhone 3G Experience   ... that can be used to enhance your iPhone experience. This not only saves time but also enhances your productivity by allowing you to do more in less time. How 

JavaMail Questions

get from address using javamail api?
get from address using javamail api?  i want to get from address of particular mail using the javamail api? actually i had done it in one .jsp file... early as possible. thanks for your help 

Hosting Tutorial

How to find web hosting,find web hosting,right web host
for your web site. The best way to find the reliable right host for your web.... In this case you can use their experience and find the best host your best site... important to host your site on right web hosting servers and without paying very 

JDBC Questions

finding the ip address of other system and store in the database - JDBC
finding the ip address of other system and store in the database  code to find the ip address,host name and their locale of other system... in database.if any other system tries to connect our system ,we have to find the ip address 

Servlets

How to get client's address in a servlet
() of the ServletRequest interface which returns IP address of the client... that execute the request and find the ID address of the client's request. Before run...;blue">Please Enter your Full Name here:</font></b><br> 

Struts-Tutorials

Client Side Address Validation in Struts
for name, Address and E-mail address. Open the Struts\strutstutorial\web\WEB-INF...: AddressForm.name=Name AddressForm.address=Address...;!-- Address form Validation--> <form name="AddressForm">   < 

General

Java example program to get IP address of own system
the computer system's local host with IP address. Now we can get the IP address... Java example program to get IP address of own system       java get own IP address An IP 

Programming Tutorials

Submit Your Article
Submit Your Article       Submitting Your Articles to the articles search engines are an important step towards popularizing your articles. Submitting your articles brings Traffic 

XML Questions

how to host a website using asp.net
how to host a website using asp.net  what are steps to host a website 

DMCA.com