Home Discussion Discuss: Member Classes

• Member Classes /Nested classesNarens March 28, 2011 at 3:07 PM

I don't understand ..what is the real use of these classes in the realtime world...like here we are using for developing an webapplication strtus,spring kind of frameworks...!! I know there will be an use of these nested classes in product development/system side programming ? But in a situation where these clsses are used and give me a classic/concrete example. Thanks

• JAVA QUESTIONJohnMary September 13, 2011 at 12:57 PM

HOW DO I WRITE A PROGRAM TO DEMOSTRATE THE USE OF MEMBERS IN? a)System class b)Object class Thank you!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

classes

JavaScript Questions

classes

Java Interview Questions

Java classes
Java classes  Which class is extended by all other classes 

JSP Servlet Questions

DAO Classes
DAO Classes  login page code for Dao classes 

Java Interview Questions

java classes
java classes  Which class is the super class for all classes in java.lang package 

Java Beginners

wrapper classes
wrapper classes  Explain wrapper classes and their use?   Java Wrapper Class Wrapper class is a wrapper around a primitive data type... of the primitive wrapper classes in Java are immutable i.e. once assigned a value 

Java Beginners

classes and objects
classes and objects  Define a class named Doctor whose objects... methods, and an equals method as well. Further, define two classes: Patient... classes a reasonable complement of constructors and accessor methods, and an equals 

Java Beginners

Inner classes
Inner classes   Hi I am bharat . I am student learning java course . I have one question about inner classes . question is how to access the instance method of Non-static classes which is defined in the outer 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

classes in c++
classes in c++  1- design and implement a class datatype that implement the day of the week in the program.the class datatype should store the day, such as sun for sunday. the programe should be able to perform the following 

Java Interview Questions

Java classes

Java Interview Questions

java classes

Java Interview Questions

java classes

Java Interview Questions

Java classes

Java Interview Questions

Java classes

Java Beginners

Random classes

Java Beginners

Random classes

Java Beginners

Random classes

Programming Tutorials

Classes and Objects
Classes and Objects       Objects and classes are the fundamental parts of object-orientated programming technique. A class... illustrates how to define our own classes, that includes declaring and defining 

Java Technology Tutorials

Nested classes: Examples and tutorials
; Member Classes The class which is define in the body of a class.... The member classes can also use of instances of the same class without... Nested classes: Examples and tutorials      

Java Beginners

Helper classes in java
Helper classes in java  helper classes 

Programming Tutorials

Classes in Java
Classes in Java       Exceptions: There are some kind of errors that might occur during the execution of the program. An exception is an event that occurs and  interrupts 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Classes
In this section, you will learn about persistent classes in Hibernate 

Struts Questions

core classes of the Struts Framework
core classes of the Struts Framework  What are the core classes of the Struts Framework 

Struts Questions

core classes of Struts
core classes of Struts  What are the core classes of Struts 

Flex Questions

Factory classes in flex
Factory classes in flex  Hi.. What are the factory classes in flex? please give the name of all factory classes....... Thanks 

Java-Tutorials

Anonymous Inner Classes - Anonymous Inner Classes tutorial
.style1 { text-align: center; } Anonymous Inner Classes Except the inner class, there are two types of supplementary  inner classes... inner classes. The class declared inside the body of a method without naming 

PHP Questions

php classes example
php classes example  How to write a class in PHP 

PHP Questions

php classes and objects
php classes and objects  using a object with a member method of the class 

Hibernate Interview Questions

Presistace classes in hibernate
Presistace classes in hibernate  Explain the persistence class in hibernate 

Java Beginners

Java list of uninstantiated classes
Java list of uninstantiated classes  Java list of uninstantiated classes