Home Discussion Discuss: Tomcat Quick Start Guide

• Apache tomcat server start up problemmadhusekhar July 5, 2013 at 7:11 PM

i am trying to start the server from command prompt by executing startup.bat file. here i am getting an error "JRE_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly" even though i set the JAVA_HOME... F:\apache-tomcat-7.0.41\bin>set JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_12; F:\apache-tomcat-7.0.41\bin>set PATH=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_12\bin; F:\apache-tomcat-7.0.41\bin>startup.bat The JRE_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly This environment variable is needed to run this program Press any key to continue . . . please send me the solution to my email..........

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Tomcat Quick Start Guide
Tomcat Quick Start Guide       This tutorial is a quick reference of starting development... fast tomcat jsp tutorial, you will learn all the essential steps need to start 

Tomcat Server

Tomcat Quick Start Guide

Blog

Struts Quick Start
Struts Quick Start Struts Quick Start to Struts technology In this post I will show you how you can quick start the development of you struts based project... of the application fast. Read more: Struts Quick Start 

Core Java

Java guide
Java guide       Any beginner requires guidance to start with. A beginner in the field of java... practical guide to the beginner and experienced java programmer. These tutorials have 

Java Tips and Examples

Quick Sort In Java
Quick Sort in Java      ... to sort integer values of an array using quick sort. Quick sort algorithm is developed by C. A. R. Hoare. Quick sort is a comparison sort. The working 

Java Beginners

j2me project guide - Java Beginners
j2me project guide  i HAVE START A J2ME PROJECT WITH NO CLEAR IDEA .. ANY ONE GUIDE ME my id is shahzad.aziz1@gmail.com replay on my id plz... is available on our portal which helps user to install and used guide line 

Java Beginners

quick sort
quick sort  sir, i try to modify this one as u sugess me in previous... static void quick_srt(int array[],int low, int n){ int lo = low; int hi... = lo; lo = T; } quick_srt(array, low, lo); quick_srt(array 

Java Beginners

quick sort
quick sort  sir, i try to modify this one as u sugess me in previous... static void quick_srt(int array[],int low, int n){ int lo = low; int hi... = lo; lo = T; } quick_srt(array, low, lo); quick_srt(array 

Java Beginners

quick sort

Programming Tutorials

SEO Guide,Free Search Engine Optimization Guide,SEO Guide from Webmasters
SEO Guide       SEO is the abbreviation for search engine optimization... is get indexed in the google, you will start getting tons of hits to your web site 

Ajax Questions

start date and end date validation in javascript - Ajax
start date and end date validation in javascript  hi, i am doing web surfing project. pls guide me for my project. i want start date and end validations in javascript. end date should be greater than start date if so less than 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts 2 Guide
directory. Now start the tomcat and type http://localhost...Struts 2 Guide       This is first.... You must finish this Struts 2 Guide in day 1 itself. Struts is vast topic 

General

The Beginners Linux Guide
The Beginner's Guide to Linux Dedicated website to Linux containing Online...; Beginner Guide to Linux Server As a beginner you... Mouse in X mini-HOWTO Updated: Nov 2001. Quick 

Java Beginners

Waiting for ur quick response
Waiting for ur quick response  Hi, I have two different java programs like sun and moon. In both of these two programs i have used same class name like A. For example, File name:sun.java Then the code is here: Class 

JSP Servlet Questions

start and deploy
start and deploy  how to deployee java web application in glassfish by using netbeans6.7 

PHP Questions

obj_start()
obj_start()  hii, What is the use of obj_start()?   hello, Its initializing the object buffer, so that the whole page will be first parsed and stored in output buffer so that after complete page is executed 

Struts Examples

Struts Reference
Struts Reference Welcome to the Jakarta Online Reference page, you will find everything you need to know to quick start your Struts Project. Here we are providing you detailed Struts Reference. This online struts 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page5,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
(top level) element (start-tag plus end-tag) which encloses everything else...) inside some start-tags. XML documents can be very simple, with straightforward 

Java Beginners

start pyramid
start pyramid  how to make program use loop to make the output become like this; * ** ** *   import java.lang.*; class Star { public static void main(String args[]) { int k,i,j,p=4; for(i=1;i<5;i 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page24,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
validation     If I start using XML namespaces, do I need 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page26,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
or attribute name can appear: in start and end tags, as the document element type 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page1,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
goal of XML as defined in the quotation at the start of this section. Combining 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page23,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
. To start with, declare three parameter entities in your DTD: <!ENTITY % p 

Java Beginners

Please help need quick!!! Thanks
Please help need quick!!! Thanks  hey i keep getting stupid compile errors and don't understand why. i'm supposed to use abstract to test a boat race simulation program of sorts here is my code: RentforthBoatRace.java public 

Web Hosting Tutorial

Complete Webhosting Guide, Search Web hosts, Find Plans
will provide you complete guide on web hosting and show you how you can use the web hosting services to host your website and web portals. This guide... and start earning money from your web site.    

Java Tips and Examples

Quick Sort in Java
Quick sort in Java is used to sort integer values of an array. It is a comparison sort. Quick sort is one of the fastest and simplest sorting algorithm... sort, etc. The complexity of quick sort in the average case is Θ(n log n 

Java Beginners

i need a quick response about array and string...
i need a quick response about array and string...  how can i make a dictionary type using array code in java where i will type the word then the meaning will appear..please help me..urgent 

Travel

Udaipur city travel guide
Udaipur city travel guide  I need a perfect travel guide for udaipur city. Thanks 

Java-Tutorials

Quick Sort in Java
Quick Sort in Java Quick Sort in Java is used to sort elements of an array. Quick sort works on divide and conquer strategy and comparison sort... into two sub-arrays. The complexity of quick sort in the average case is &Theta 

Flex Questions

Guide me to learn Flex
Guide me to learn Flex  Guidance to learn Flex Thanks in Advance. Kamal   Please visit the following link: Flex Tutorials 

DMCA.com