Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Ajax

JSLT, alternative to XSLT
JSLT, alternative to XSLT       JSLT is a browser based templating language like XSLT, but instead.... The JSLT processor parses the template using a recursive tokenizing parser 

XML Tutorials

XSLT
XSLT In this section we will discuss about XSLT and understand the different use of XSLT. The XSLT stands for the Extensible Style sheet Language... etc. There are API's in Java and other programming langauges for XSLT 

XML Questions

xslt logging
xslt logging  am working with xslt and want to log the user actions like clicking on the button and clicking on the text field etc. Can anyone plss tell me Is that possible..?? Thanks in advance 

JavaScript Questions

Alternative for document.write()
Alternative for document.write()  Can somebody help me in converting document.write "<applet code="TestApplet2.class"></applet>" into a document.createElement() way? because firfox extension is not allowing 

JDBC Questions

Alternative for jdbc - JDBC
Alternative for jdbc  Is jdbc the standard for use in J2EE arct.. Which other method is available for database connectivity in J2EE 

Eclipse Plugins

Orangevolt XSLT
Orangevolt XSLT       OrangevoltXSLT for Eclipse provides XSLT support... XMLWrite XSLT development environment providing many great enhancements 

XML Tutorials

XSLT Introductions
XSLT Introductions XSLT is an xml based language for transforming XML documents into other XML documents. XSLT stands for eXtensible Styles Language... Transformations (XSLT) and eXtensible Stylesheet Language - Formatting Objects (XSL-FO 

Struts Examples

Struts Alternative
Struts Alternative Struts is very robust and widely used framework, but there exists the alternative to the struts framework. Here we have listed the listed the frameworks that can be used as an alternative 

XML Questions

Conditional increment in xslt

XML Questions

XML Questions

Security Questions

Spring alternative to Form Based Login
Spring alternative to Form Based Login  print("code sample");how can we make a server to listen to login event i.e. Authenticate a user not using jsp. Using a login form we can use the jspringsecurity_check. How can we do 

Programming Tutorials

Backbase XML/XSLT/Xpath
Backbase XML/XSLT/Xpath       Backbase Enterprise Ajax is targeted at developers who need to create more... XML. The Backbase Ajax Engine includes client-side XSLT and XPath engines. Read 

Programming Tutorials

Using the jQuery Transform plug-in(XSLT)
Using the jQuery Transform plug-in(XSLT)       Using the jQuery Transform plug-in(XSLT) XSLT stands for XSL Transformations (Extensible Stylesheet 

Programming Tutorials

Passing parameters to XSLT style sheets
Passing parameters to XSLT style sheets       Passing parameters to XSLT style sheets...() { // For display purposes only $.ajax({ url: 'xslt-test.xml' 

Programming Tutorials

PHP Alternative Control Structure
Alternative Control Structure: PHP provides alternative ways to use control structures like if, else, elseif, for, while, foreach etc. In each control structure we can replace the opening brace with a colon(:) and the closing brace 

XML Tutorials

An XSLT Stylesheet
.style1 { border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; } XSLT document is a well formed XML document which defines how the transformation of an xml... writing templates in XSLT document.  <?xml version="1.0 

XML Tutorials

Introduction to XSLT
Introduction to XSLT       Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT) is an XML-based language... WML, and XHTML. XSLT is an extension of XSL, which is a stylesheet definition 

Java Server Faces Questions

any alternative is there for   - Java Server Faces Questions
any alternative is there for    Hi ,i created one jsf page in that i created 5 commandlinks in one line for spaces purpose i used  ... any alternative is there for space purpose.Give me the solution as soon 

JSP Servlet Questions

Need alternative for getParameter() method - JSP-Servlet
Need alternative for getParameter() method  Hi Expert, I would like to know if if any other way to fetch the vaule from text box withour using getParameter() method. Kindly requesting you to let me know it, If any way 

XML Tutorials

Transforming XML with XSLT
Transforming XML with XSLT       This Example shows you how to Transform XML with the XSLT in a DOM...;  * @Program for Transforming XML with XSLT 

XML Tutorials

XSLT Output Types
output. Although it is not required to specify the type of output but an XSLT...; The method attribute of xsl:output declares the type of output XSLT processor... <xsl:output method="text"/> XSLT can be used to output 

Eclipse Plugins

Tiger XSLT Mapper
Tiger XSLT Mapper       Tiger XSLT Mapper is a simple yet powerful development... interface. While the mappings and XML structures are modified, the XSLT template 

XML Tutorials

The XML Style Sheet Translation (XSLT) APIs
The XML Style Sheet Translation (XSLT) APIs       The XSLT Packages               The XSLT APIs are defined in the following packages 

PHP Tutorial

How to Install Alternative PHP Cache (APC)?
How to Install Alternative PHP Cache (APC)? Learn how to install APC on Linux machine? The Alternative PHP Cache (APC) can be used to increase... and install the Alternative PHP Cache framework on your PHP installation. You will learn 

Java Tips and Examples

Alternative Data Structures
for primitive data types in Java. The goal is to provide an efficient alternative 

XML Tutorials

XSLT Elements and Attributes

XML Tutorials

Create a Java program using XSLT APIs
Create a Java program using XSLT APIs       Now we will develop a class in Java that takes both XML.... As in the earlier section, we have described the working process of XSLT APIs. First 

Programming Tutorials

Google Adsense Tutorial

JDBC

Understanding Data Source
Understanding Data Source       The JDBC API provides the DataSource interface as an alternative to the DriverManager for establishing the connection 

DMCA.com