PHP Questions

email search code in php
email search code in php  email search with multiple option in php 

PHP Questions

php file search
php file search  How to search file in PHP .. $dir = '/tmp 

PHP Questions

php search file
php search file   I wanted to write a php script to list all the files available in either folder or sub folder 

PHP Questions

PHP search data with different format
PHP search data with different format  How to search data with different format in PHP 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Search
PHP Array Search In PHP, array_search() function performs a search .... General Format mixed array_search ( mixed $search , array $array [, bool $strict ] ) Parameters $search 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Sub String Search
PHP Array Search Sub-String In PHP if we need to search a sub-string within... PHP Search Array Substring Example 1: <?php $array1=array("... similar to array_search() function. General Desciption of in_array() function 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array_search functions
Learn PHP Array_search functions There are more then hundreds of functions available in the PHP, which can be used differently according to the programming... in the PHP.  In general array_search function searches array, for the given 

SQL Tutorial

PHP SQL Search
PHP SQL Search       PHP SQL Search is used to return the records details from the table based on the search condition. The PHP SQL Search allows the user to put his search 

XML Questions

how to search data in xml files using php
this and how can I use PHP to allow them to search through, and then display...how to search data in xml files using php  So I want to create a website that allows me (or others) to type in a words and select a relevent search 

PHP Tutorial

php array binary search
PHP Binary Search Array is used to search the given value in the array. In php there is no function for the binary search like java or other language. User can implement and use the binary search in php as given below 

Ajax Questions

AJAX Search
using PHP and MYSQL as the database. Can somebody please suggest me the AJAX coding of this.   Here is a php code that shows autosuggest box. 1..... <?php $db_host = 'Your database host name'; $db_username = 'Your 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Search Key
PHP Array Search Key To check a key of an array exists or not we use array_key... Return Value Boolean value: True/False   PHP Array Search Key Example 1: <?php $array1=array("a"=>1,"b"=>2 

SQL Tutorial

MySQL PHP Search
MySQL PHP Search       MySQL Search is used to search and return a records from a table... The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'MySQL PHP Search'. To understand 

PHP Questions

PHP
Data Search Report Quit Designed by: Your 

JavaScript Questions

search
search  how to develop search box and how to retrive data from database..   Please visit the following link: Search box 

JSP Interview Questions

SEARCH
SEARCH  how can we do search in jsp...? option for search criteria like name and DOB...   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/user-search.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/servlets/search.shtml 

JSP Servlet Questions

Search
Search   Hi, I have a project in which I am trying to enter "Marathi" (Indian local language) data in JSP using JSTL and trying to search data from MYSQL . In mySQL Marathi data is stored. But when I enters data in JSP 

Ajax Questions

Auto Search box using ajax
Auto Search box using ajax   Hi , i want to implement auto search box functionality like google and linkedin using ajax,jsp,servlet, javascript... that value.I have seen so many of examples in jquery,php,.NET but how 

PHP Questions

search for particular keyword in the folder documents
search for particular keyword in the folder documents  i am having... to particular folder. it is a stand alone application so i have to search.... and this i have to do through php 

SQL Question

how to search a word on entire database? - SQL
how to search a word on entire database?  hi, I want to search a word into the entire database.. note: not from particular table.. using php and mysql. any way to find this? thanks in advance 

Software Services

PHP Outsourcing
PHP Outsourcing Are you looking for an outstanding and user-friendly web application based on PHP language? Your search ends here. In Roseindia... team of php developers who have developed many offshore web projects 

WebSevices Questions

php coding - WebSevices
php coding  hello sir, I'm doing a project on web search optimization using php.I want to extract the results from the google search results.How can I do that using php.Please help me 

PHP Tutorial

PHP ini
search option from start menu. php.ini file allows to customize PHP... PHP ini       PHP provides us so... customize the behavior of php. Using this file maintaining PHP will be as easy 

Ajax Questions

ajax with php - Ajax
ajax with php  how to do autocomplete search using ajax wit php in object oriented format?.. data should me retrive from database.. plz the way?.. give some sample codings 

Software Services

Hire PHP Programmer, Hire PHP programmer India, Hire PHP programmer from India
on the PHP development projects. Are you in search for talented PHP programmers... website/E-commerce application using PHP, Ajax and MySQL. The PHP is providing...Hire PHP Programmer - Hire PHP programmer from India Hire PHP Programmer's 

Java Beginners

Search index
Search index  how to write code for advanced search button 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Count Occurences
Array Search In PHP, array_search() function performs a search ... search a value which occurs more than one time): <?php $array=array(".... General Format mixed array_search ( mixed $search , array 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Search
Hibernate Search  Where to learn Hibernate Search module? Thanks   Hi, Check the tutorial: Hibernate Search - Complete tutorial on Hibernate Search Thanks 

Java Interview Questions

linear search
linear search  write a program to find string using linear search 

DMCA.com