Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Technology

Wi-Fi Security for Public Networks
Wi-Fi Security for Public Networks       Introduction Wi-Fi hotspots present a unique set of security.... 5. Install and regularly update your anti-virus software Public networks 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Tips: WiFi Security for Home Networks
Tips: WiFi Security for Home Networks   .... Each connectible device (laptops, PDAs, computers, Wi-Fi cards etc) has... Equivalent Privacy) or WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) encryption. It has been found 

VoIP

VoIP Security
; The VoIP Security Moving Target Those who want to operate secure VoIP networks must... conference who warned those considering VoIP to layer on security to keep their networks... VoIP Security          

Security Questions

applet security error - Security
applet security error  hi, i am using netbeans 6.0,apache... my jsp page, the following security error occured. ERROR: Java Plug... java.util.*; import java.awt.*; public class JavaApplet extends Applet{ public 

Security Questions

password - Security
{ public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception{ String... //-------------------------------------------// public static String encodeBase64(byte[] data...(data); } public static String decodeBase64(String encoded 

Security Questions

java - Security
; public class SnakeGame extends JFrame { public SnakeGame() { add(new Snake...(true); } public static void main(String[] args) { new SnakeGame... java.awt.event.*; public class Snake extends JPanel implements ActionListener { private 

WebSevices Questions

Computer Networks

Security Questions

security
security  how we provide security to on line project. using security algorithum 

Security Questions

CPU fan speed - Security
... program will display the name of CPU:-- public class CPUExample  Hi,Following program will display the name of CPU:---------------public class CPUExample{ public static void main(String[] args) { System.getProperties().list 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

wdm optical networks
wdm optical networks  code for physical topology design in optical networks in c 

iPhone

iPhone Security and Safety Tips
Wi-Fi network. iPhone Wi-Fi Security Tips: Most of use our iPhone to access open Wi-Fi networks frequently and fail to ?forget? the network from our iPhone Wi... mind who can connect to your iPhone the next time you visit or pass by the Wi-Fi 

Spring Framework

Spring Security Password Hashing
Spring Security Password Hashing In this section, you will learn about Password Hashing in Spring Security. In the Spring Security Authorized Access Using.... Spring Security supports following hashing algorithms : plaintext sha 

Spring Framework

Spring Security Logout
Spring Security Logout .style1 { margin-left: 40px; } In this section, you will learn about adding logout in Spring Security Application. Before going forward , you must aware of Spring Security login. Click here if you 

Spring Framework

Spring Security Authorized Access
Spring Security Authorized Access In this section, you will learn about authorized access through Spring Security. EXAMPLE Sometimes you need to secure... Spring Security. User needs to provide correct login credential to view the page 

General Information

What is Vehicle Security System?
A Vehicle security system is a system that combines the Internet technology.... This security system helps in finding out the location of a vehicle using different methods... technological tools and added authentication related features for taut security 

Spring Framework

Fetch logged in username in Spring Security
Fetch logged in username in Spring Security In this section, you will learn to fetch the current logged in username in Spring Security. If you are not well aware of Spring Security. Please go through the basic tutorial first 

Spring Framework

Spring Security Custom Error Message
Spring Security Custom Error Message In this section, you will learn about Custom Error Message in Spring Security. Spring Security have predefined error... of Spring Security. EXAMPLE In the below example, we will going to change 

Spring Framework

Spring Security HTTP basic authentication
Spring Security HTTP basic authentication In this section, you will learn about the HTTP basic authentication in Spring Security. You can configure HTTP... Security HTTP basic authentication configuration--> <http> <intercept 

Java Beginners

database management in wireless sensor networks

Java Beginners

public static void main
public static void main  what is mean public static void main?   public-It indicates that the main() method can be called by any object... information, visit the following link: Understanding public static void main 

Java Interview Questions

public String getResult
public String getResult  String temp=""; for (int i=0,j=1; i<j; i++,j++){ if ((x[i].indexOf((d))!=-1){ temp+=x[i]; temp+=":"; } { return temp; } what is the output when d= "life" and x={"life 

Web Development

What Security Functions Do You Need for Ecommerce?
What Security Functions Do You Need for E-commerce? It is very important for an e-commerce site to be as secure as possible not only for the security of the company but also for the security of the customers. These clients need 

Security Questions

coding problem using vb and access - Security
data using vb. this my register code : Public Class registerfrm Dim 

Spring Framework

Spring Security Customized Access Denied Page
Spring Security Customized Access Denied Page In this section, you will learn about Customized Access Denied Page in Spring Security. Access denied page... related to this section is given below : Example related to Spring Security 

Security Questions

Computer security - Security
computer security advice  Can any one give me a computer security advice? Thanks!  Please take care whenever you are formatting your hard drive as when you format a hard drive, you erase all its files and prepare 

Java Beginners

Security Policy
Security Policy  how to set security policy in java 

JSP Servlet Questions

security in jsp
security in jsp  How to give the security in jsp plz send to ss_bruce1@yahoo.com 

Java Beginners

Security in Java
Security in Java  how does java provide security in a website 

Core Java

Public Java Keyword
Public Java Keyword       public is a keyword defined in the java programming language. Keywords... programming language likewise the public keyword indicates the following :  

Security Questions

Security Fillters
Security Fillters  error 500:filter[WebFilter] : filter unavailable 

DMCA.com