Home Discussion Discuss: Internet Phone Services

• internet phone serviceinternet phone service June 6, 2011 at 3:31 PM

wonderful written by the blog owner & i appreciated your blog such a nice information in this blog for internet phone service

• codejiten June 15, 2011 at 12:04 AM

give me the code to make phone calls using java code

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
VoIP

Internet Phone Services
Internet Phone Services      .... Two types of internet phone services that are very popular these days... is that technology which makes it possible to make phone calls through the internet 

JavaScript Questions

Phone no
Phone no  I have box where i can only put the number except + . Like +91 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Cell Phone
; VoIP on Cell Phone As low-priced Internet phone services for mobile... The world's No. 3 handset maker plans to add Internet phone software from Internet... the service works with all popular cell-phone services. You just make a call 

VoIP

VoIP Phone Systems
Internet Protocol (VoIP) represents the latest in phone system technology..., you can make and receive phone calls via the Internet and save tons of money... VoIP Phone Systems         

Software Services

GPS Lost Mobile Phone Tracking Services
GPS Lost Mobile Phone Tracking Services Now a day?s mobile phones are not only.... All these features enhance the value of your mobile phone. So, it is very essential for you to keep eyeing your mobile phone from theft and from being misused 

VoIP

PC To Phone (PC-Phone) VoIP Directory (Page 5)
most other voice over Internet transmission services. Key Features... the highest quality, most cost-effective Internet Phone Service to consumers...PC To Phone (PC-Phone) VoIP Directory (Page5) MediaRing MediaRing® PC Phone 

Blog

Sitemap Web Services Tutorial
Map | Business Software Services India Web Services Tutorial Section... Axis2 on Tomcat | Web services technologies | Installing axis2 eclipse... | Java Client webservice | Cheap Web Hosting Services in Mumbai | Cheap Web 

Software Services

iPhone Apps Designing Services
iPhone Apps Designing Services In mid 2007, Apple introduced smart internet based mobile phone (iPhone) that runs on Macintosh operating system... on your mobile phone as well as desktop screen. For designing website we use CSS 

Java Beginners

landline phone
landline phone  write a java code to design a landline phone with as many feature as possible 

Java Beginners

landline phone
landline phone  write a java code to design a landline phone with as many feature as possible 

VoIP

PC To Phone (PC-Phone) VoIP Directory
Internet Telephony services for business and residential customers. Cliconnect... harness the power of the Internet to make phone calls, yet still have the convenience...PC To Phone (PC-Phone) VoIP Directory Skype Skype is a little piece 

Java Beginners

services

Software Services

Mobile Application Development Services
Mobile Application Development Services Rose India Technologies is providing mobile application development services to individuals and corporates. We... based applications, Image processing applications, Web services based mobile 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Cell phone GPS tracking
Cell phone GPS tracking      ... and communication between two people. Cell phone GPS tracking is its glaring example. GPS... cell phone GPS is also used by the fleet managers who constantly need to track 

Software Services

Article Marketing Services,Article Marketing Services,Article Marketing Services in India
business. Our services aren't closes here. Besides Internet marketing, we also...Article Marketing Services Outstanding articles dispersed to OVER 100... popular and finest article sites on the internet through using our EXCLUSIVE Article 

Software Services

Software Development, Software Services Company
Software Development Services Software development services in India from Rose... services company providing wide range of software development services. We... are glad to provide Software design, development and maintenance services 

Web Services

Introduction to Web services technologies
can say, web services are just Internet Application Programming Interfaces (API... Introduction to Web services technologies Web Services Introduction Before 

General

Cheap Web Hosting Services in Asia
Kumar, the Managing Director of Roseindia services via phone, mail or chat. Later... Cheap Web Hosting Services in Asia Roseindia Technologies Private... of services is now providing low cast web hosting services without compromising 

VoIP

PC To Phone (PC-Phone) VoIP Directory (Page 3)
PC To Phone (PC-Phone) VoIP Directory (Page 3) Phonewala  Phonewala presents a wide range of internet telephony hardwares, which help you to make... and service in the highly specialized area of Internet hosting.  We provide 

VoIP

PC To Phone (PC-Phone) VoIP Directory (Page 4)
any country in the world. You can use our PC to Phone dialer from any internet... PC-to-phone/fax calls to other VoIP gateways over Internet. Your calls are routed... and receive phone calls using your Internet connection. Freshtel has created Firefly 

PHP Questions

regular expression for phone number
regular expression for phone number  Hi, i need the regular expression code for phone number in PHP. Thanks.   PHP - regular expression code for phone number \+?([0-9]{2})-?([0-9]{3})-?([0-9]{6,7 

VoIP

VoIP Web Services
a traditional phone and Internet connection, or by using a special VoIP phone... VoIP Web Services          The Avaya Joins VoIP Web Services Communications software 

Java Beginners

code for phone application
code for phone application  I wish to write a small android (or java... button, phone call should be made to that number. It should also allow user... a message, receiver phone number and send SMS when user clicks send button. Program 

Mobile Applications Questions

xcode make phone call
xcode make phone call  xcode make phone call - Our iPhone application required a feature to call over any given mobile or phone number. Just wondering how to enable this feature in my application. Though i have see 

Software Services

GPS Navigation Software Services
GPS Navigation Software Services GPS Navigation Software Service allows... or GPRS enabled mobile phone. GPS Navigation Software service is the part of GPS... companies that are offering GPS navigation software services across the globe 

Web Services

Cheap Web Hosting Services in Mumbai
of Roseindia services via phone, mail or chat. Later, he will handle the situation... Cheap Web Hosting Services in Mumbai Roseindia Technologies Private... facilitation of cheaper web hosting services in Mumbai, the economic capital 

Web Services

Cheap Web Hosting Services in Delhi
Cheap Web Hosting Services in Delhi Roseindia Technologies Private... web hosting services on Windows, Linux and Dedicated web servers at cheaper... channels. We provide the best-suited web hosting services according 

SQL Question

Get your friends' phone numbers
Get your friends' phone numbers  How to create on update trigger 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP phone number - JSP-Servlet
JSP phone number  Hi! when i am trying to insert phone number in dbase. Only 9 numbers are inserting. i have given data type as numeric(11,0). I have tried with numeric(12,0). but no use if i give 9 numbers it is going to insert 

MySQL

Mysql Phone Number Format
Mysql Phone Number Format       Mysql Phone Number Format is useful when you want to return the phone number in specific format. Understand with Example The Tutorial 

DMCA.com