Home Discussion Discuss: Example to create Interface in java

• queryNilanjana September 13, 2011 at 12:28 PM

In this prog where r we implmenting the interface?

• nonePulkit September 20, 2011 at 12:40 AM

this site is awesome, very useful to me

• simple Interface fot Calculate Area of RectangleAnant Mahale February 20, 2012 at 9:17 AM

import java.io.*; interface rectangle { public int cal(int a, int b); } class area implements rectangle { public int cal(int a, int b) { return(a*b); } } class simple_interface { public static void main(String args[]) { try { int x,y; DataInputStream cin=new DataInputStream(System.in); System.out.println("Enter length and breath"); x=Integer.parseInt(cin.readLine()); y=Integer.parseInt(cin.readLine()); area a=new area(); System.out.println("The area of rectangle"+a.cal(x,y)); } catch(Exception e) { } } }

• interfaceprashant November 30, 2011 at 1:54 PM

For practice

• interfacebabita February 14, 2012 at 5:22 PM

how to create java based interface for healthcare and how to connect it to oracle10g

• about interfacejohn February 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

what are the uses of interface

• Not a very good exampleSteve March 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Embedding the definition of "check.message()" within the creation of the object was a poor way to illustrate how to create an interface. This is a sloppy way of programming that results in ugly, unreadable code and is a practice that should be discouraged (at least for professional applications).

• java codingjaslin May 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM

i have a problem in doing a java code for interface that have button which are need to link with others class.can i have the example?

• java-interfacenaren June 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Hi i have confusion in above example is that in java we cant make object or instance of an interface but you created object of interface check ,i think that is not possible.

• keyword missingMittul Madaan June 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Hello sir, my question is that why have you not mentioned keyword "implements check" after "public class Interface"? Please reply at mittulmadaan@gmail.com

• haisavari July 11, 2012 at 2:09 PM

interface check { public void message(); } public class Interface { public static void main(String[] args) { try { check t = new check() { public void message() { System.out.println("Method defined in the interface"); } }; t.message(); } catch (Exception ex) { System.out.println("" + ex.getMessage()); } } } Output of the program Method defined in the interface Download source code Related Tags for Example to create Interface in java: c, interface, method, int, group, define, empty, e, im, ce, in, body, as, m, nt, ace, em, me, pty, defined, s, at, is, ha, mpl, s, s, th, hat, face, fin, ple, pl, o «Previous Index

• packageDhanz.p August 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM

i won't say about package, i need clear definitions of package..wish u all success.....

• creating the interractive interfaceshaaban December 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM

dear experts I am a beginner and upcoming programmer, thus I want to know well how to create good interfaces

• No interface ImplementationIrfan November 24, 2012 at 4:41 AM

Where is the keywork implements in the class implementing the interface?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

java interface
java interface  Create a interface called student Define methods like get roll number Get name Get subject Create two classes Electronic student... For entering roll number use for loop Create a method show details inside that pass 

General

Example to create Interface in java
Example to create Interface in java   ..., Interface in java is used for multiple inheritance. Understand with Example... you in creating a Interface in java. Interface is defined as group of method 

Java Beginners

logfile interface
logfile interface  How to create logfile interface for programs in java 

Java Beginners

interface.
interface.  Write short note on interface.   Please visit the following link: Java Interface 

Java Beginners

INTERFACE
INTERFACE  how interface support multiple inheritance in java 

Java Tips and Examples

Interface in Java
Interface in Java Interface in java programming languages is a collection... oriented concept. Through interface only abstraction is achieved in java. Syntax...; Java. In an interface, only abstract method can be declared. Interface 

Java Interview Questions

interface
interface  What is marker interface ?? what is its use in java programming?? is this us in programming ??Explain is implementation with code 

Java Interview Questions

interface
interface  what the use of interface?   An interface is one... variables.Any class can implement(inherit)the interface and make use of the methods(functions) and variables within it. In java, multiple inheritance 

Java Magazine Questions

interface
interface  why do we need interface in java..if it`s usefull for to obtain multiple inheritance in the sense how it gonna be achieved...and i can...)...the y we need interface...THis is question often i heard from my developer 

Java Beginners

Interface
for Interface in java? and want to know why they used interface instead of multiple...) and variables within it. Here is an example where we have defined an interface... method it will take.It creates complexity.Therefore java uses Interface 

Java Interview Questions

interface
; Through interface, we can achieve the multiple inheritance. Java does...interface  What is the exact use of interface in real time scenario? some people says that interface provides multiple inheritance. Is it true 

Java Beginners

Interface
Interface  1.Create an interface names ShapeInterface that has two... instance variable, one abstract and one non-abstract method. Create a concrete class a.Rectangle that uses the interface b.Circle that uses the interface 

Java Beginners

Interface
Interface  1.Create an interface names ShapeInterface that has two... instance variable, one abstract and one non-abstract method. Create a concrete class a.Rectangle that uses the interface b.Circle that uses the interface 

Java Beginners

Set interface
is the example of Set Interface in Java. import java.util.*; public class...) { System.out.println("Set Example in Java!"); // Create HashSet Object Set set...Set interface  hello,, What is the Set interface?   hii 

Java Interview Questions

Markable Interface
Markable Interface  In Java can we create our own Markable Interface?? If yes then how, Please explain with example   Marker interface... the concept of marker interface you should go through one more example. Suppose 

Java Beginners

interface
interface  sir/mam, pls tell me how interfaces reduce duplicasy in java.. atul 

Java-Tutorials

Java Interface
. To create an interface in Java the keyword "interface" is used... can't create an object of interface. Interface can be implemented by a Java... an interface in Java. In this example we will see you the various aspects 

Java Interview Questions

Interface - Java Interview Questions
the interface's example. But in java programming language interface is nothing...Interface  Respected sir why we use Interface in java? because we... a new interface, you are defining a new reference data type. You can use 

Java Interview Questions

Interface in JAVA - Java Interview Questions
on the Interface. http://www.roseindia.net/java/java-exception/create-interface.shtml.... To sort out this flaw java has provided Interface which supports the Multiple...Interface in JAVA  How interface fulfills all th facilities which 

Java-Tutorials

Marker Interface In Java
Marker Interface In Java In this section we will read about marker interface in Java. This section will describe you the various aspects of marker interface... has no any members. It is an empty interface. In Java some built-in Marker 

Java Tips and Examples

Interface in java with example
, that implements a empty method message(). How to create interface in java program...We are going to discuss about Interface in Java. Interface is blueprint... implement them. Java interface is nothing but is a empty collection 

General

Java Runnable Interface
Java Runnable Thread is a piece of the program execution. Java Runnable is an interface. Thread class implements it. Java has multithreading facility. Thread is also created by implementing the Runnable interface. Java 

Java-Tutorials

JdbcRowSet interface
JdbcRowSet interface In this section we will read about the JdbcRowSet interface in Java. javax.sql.rowset.JdbcRowSet is an interface which is a wrapper... the ResultSet objects scrollable and updatable. Object of interface 

Java Interview Questions

marker interface - Java Interview Questions
marker interface  how to create our owen marker interface ? can u give me one example  Hi Friend, Try the following code: interface... link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/master-java/interface.shtml Thanks 

Java Beginners

abstract class and interface - Java Beginners
://www.roseindia.net/help/java/a/interface-vs-abstract-class.shtml http...? when should we use an abstract class? when should we use interface instead of abstract class?   Hi friend, Abstract classes In java 

Java Interview Questions

ABSTRACTION AND INTERFACE - Java Interview Questions
ABSTRACTION AND INTERFACE  When Use Abstract?When Use Interface ?I... to allow any one to create object of our class, we define the class as abstract. When... the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/help/java/a/abstract-keyword.shtml 

Java-Tutorials

User Interface Toolkits
User Interface Toolkits User Interface Toolkits / Libraries are given below... For creating application specifically for handicapped persons Java Accessibility... of java. Sound This API is used for sound capturing, processing, play back audio 

Java Interview Questions

Java interface
Java interface  What is the List interface 

Java Interview Questions

Java interface
Java interface  What modifiers may be used with an interface declaration 

Java Interview Questions

Java Interface
Java Interface  Can an Interface have an inner class?  Yes, interface can have inner class. for example- public interface gyan { static...("in interface"); }; public static void main(String args 

DMCA.com