Home Discussion Discuss: Content Development Job

• content devjoseph February 1, 2012 at 12:17 PM

How can I take up assignment as a content developer. I hold M Sc in Physics with about 19yrs of teaching experience. Currently working as Associate Professor of Physics in Hyderabad.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Swing AWT

job
job  i know siwing,and awt very well,and i also develop project in swing,can u suggest me any online job in swing,or and full time job in swing 

Jobs

Project Manager Job
Project Manager Job       This Project Manager Job is actually a very high paying Job for the software engineers. We are looking for Project 

Jobs

Content Development Job
Content Development Job       Company Profile: We are one of the well-known software development... with us.  Designation: Content Writer Job Description: Candidate 

Management

business analyst job responsibilities in IT sector
business analyst job responsibilities in IT sector  What are the business analyst job responsibilities in IT Sector?   A Business Analyst... and their integration with technology. The basic Job Responsibilities of a Business 

Java-Tutorials

Download Quartz Job Scheduler
in the eclipse integrated development environment. Downloading Quartz Job Scheduler Quartz is an open source enterprise grade software for the development of Job... Download Quartz Job Scheduler    

Jobs

Course Content Development Job
Course Content Development Job   .... Designation: Course content development Job Description: Candidate will be responsible... software development companies in India. We also provide online free training 

JDBC Questions

job portal
job portal  sample jsp program for job portal 

Java Interview Questions

java job
java job  How to get Java Job very easily 

Jobs

Sales Marketing Job
Sales Marketing Job       Position Vacant: Business Development Executives Company Name..., Fashion accessories etc. Job Description: To Market Imported Parisonz products 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing
job submission in cloud computing  job submission in grid computing 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing  job submission in cloud computing 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing  job submission in grid computing using gui representation 

Java Beginners

Job scheduling in Java
Job scheduling in Java  Job scheduling in Java In my new Java project, we have to develop a feature of Job scheduling.. for example i have to create... of all please explain me what is job scheduling in Java and how one can use 

Java Magazine Questions

Main job of cpu
Main job of cpu  What is the Main Job of CPU?   The CPU perform two main task .. 1. It carry out program instructions and also 2. Process the data and information 

Subversion Questions

Quartz Job Scheduler - Subversion
Quartz Job Scheduler  Dear Sir , i am anandaraj working as a programmer , i need the clarification for using the Quartz Job Scheduler . we have... have called the CronTrigger trigger to run on the particular time ... the job 

Subversion Questions

Quartz Job Scheduler - Subversion
Quartz Job Scheduler  Dear Sir, i have taken that toturial.we are using RAMJob to do our work.while calling the scheduler.start(); , when... firing 2 times . we do not know the reason why its happening . in our Job we 

Java Beginners

job portal - Java Beginners
job portal  1)for creating the job portals which is better?(jsp/html). 2)how we done the validations?give me an example.   Hi friend, This is JavaScript validation code. registration form in jsp 

Software Services

Joomla Development India
Joomla Development India India is a front running company that uses Joomla Content Management System for developing a wide range of websites... / catalogue, Estate agency Property rental, Recruitment / job portal, Showcase cars 

Development process Questions

thanks - Development process
thanks  thanks for sending code for connecting jsp with mysql. I have completed j2se(servlet,jsp and struts). I didn't get job then i have learnt... guide me. i have mca degree from mdu rohtak. can i get job on basis of php 

Jobs

Business Development Executive, Online Marketing Executive
Development Executive, Online Marketing Executive   Job Description ... Business Development Executive, Online Marketing Executive... Years  Keywords: Manager, BD, Business development, Online marketing 

Software Services

Windows Mobile Development is Easy to Use When the Right Tools Work
Windows Mobile Development is Easy to Use When the Right Tools Work It can be very easy to work with a Windows Mobile development process... are used for the job. Here are a couple of important devices that will be used 

JSP Servlet Questions

configuring cron job - JSP-Servlet
configuring cron job  i decided to use cron job in ubuntu to send automatic mail.i programmed one jsp file that file will call a javafile, that javafile will check whether the client registration is going to expire 

Jobs

FreeLance Writing JOb
FreeLance Writing JOb       Position Vacant: FreeLance Writing JOb  Job Description You will be writing contents for our blogs and content website. This jobs 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing using gui representation
job submission in cloud computing using gui representation  job submission in grid computing using gui representation 

Java Server Faces Questions

Job scheduling with Quartz - Java Server Faces Questions
Job scheduling with Quartz   I have an JSF application deployed... to database. It works fine but when the Quartz scheduler fires a job it accquires... while initialization or while calling the job.  Hi,How you 

Jobs

SEE with Java
; Position Vacant: SEE with Java Job Description  Java professional to manage ERP application development.  You job...; Setting up the project development process  Monitoring 

IDE Questions

running the job scheduling using quartz - IDE Questions
running the job scheduling using quartz  I am using netbeans IDE and I am planing use job scheduling I have downloaded all the required jar files and I have write the code to run a separate thread continuously along with the main 

Java Beginners

want to get job on java - Java Beginners
want to get job on java  want to get job on java what should be prepared.  To know java quickly. Just click the following links:http://www.roseindia.net/java/new-to-java.shtmlhttp://www.roseindia.net/java/java 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 in Agile Development Environment
Struts 2 in Agile Development Environment This article explains you how Struts 2 can be used in Agile Development environment. Struts 2 fully supports Agile software development methodology and can be used in this iterative 

Development process Questions

class cast Exception - Development process
(myFormat, aset); if (services.length > 0) { DocPrintJob job = services[0 

DMCA.com