Home Discussion Discuss: Reading message using Java Mail

• partial outputresh March 5, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I got the above output except the content of the message.. Can anybody please help me out

• ErrorSencer April 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM

i am take it error is : connection time out..

• Java mailRoshan Chaudhary April 11, 2012 at 12:49 AM

why i am getting the error shown below. i have used "mail.informaticscollege.edu.np" as host and used pop3 as protocol. -------------------------------------------------------------- run: Exception in thread "main" javax.mail.MessagingException: Connect failed; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: Connect failed at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store.protocolConnect(POP3Store.java:210) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:295) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:176) at ReadMail.main(ReadMail.java:24) Caused by: java.io.IOException: Connect failed at com.sun.mail.pop3.Protocol.<init>(Protocol.java:122) at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store.getPort(POP3Store.java:261) at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store.protocolConnect(POP3Store.java:206) ... 3 more Java Result: 1 BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 2 seconds)

• Print email in order of date received or sentAbdoul September 16, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Hi I tried your code it works very well and is very helpful to me. However, I noticed that it doesn't print in order of received emails. Can you please help me figure what to do to fix it. Also I wanted to ask you, I am now trying to move the read email to another folder do you know how I can achieve this? Thank you so much! Below is the output I get (See sent date...) ------------ Message 1 ------------ From: abdoul@localhost To: tom@localhost Sent: Sat Sep 14 23:28:44 EDT 2013 Subject: New email with attachments2 Message : I have some attachments for you again. ------------ Message 2 ------------ From: abdoul@localhost To: tom@localhost Sent: Sat Sep 14 23:38:01 EDT 2013 Subject: New email with attachments3 Message : I have some attachments for you again for the third time. ------------ Message 3 ------------ From: abdoul@localhost To: tom@localhost Sent: Sat Sep 14 23:06:24 EDT 2013 Subject: New email with attachments Message : I have some attachments for you. ------------ Message 4 ------------ From: abdoul@localhost To: tom@localhost Sent: Sun Sep 15 20:05:33 EDT 2013 Subject: New email with attachments - 09/15/13 Message : I have updated the attachments content. Check it out! ------------ Message 5 ------------ From: abdoul@localhost To: tom@localhost Sent: Sun Sep 15 17:12:27 EDT 2013 Subject: New email with attachments3 Message : I have some attachments for you again for the third time.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JavaMail Questions

mail
mail  I wrote a program to send mail using smtp. But there is an error message " could not connect to smtp.gmail.com port 465. what is the problem how can i solve it ...   Please visit the following link: Java Mail API 

General

Sending message using Java Mail
Sending message using Java Mail        This Example shows you how to send a message using javamail api. A client create new message by using Message subclass 

JSP Interview Questions

mail
mail  how to send mail using jsp   Please visit the following links: JSP Send Mail Java Mail Tutorials 

Java Mail

Reading message using Java Mail
Reading message using Java Mail       This Example shows you how to read message using javamail.... store.connect(host, user, password) Connect to the current host using 

Java Mail

Read attachment message using Java Mail
Read attachment message using Java Mail   ... a Attachment message using javamail api. Java Mail API provides classes to send multiple Mime body part with one Mime Message. MulipltMimeBody parts can be text, file 

JavaMail Questions

java mail send using setText()
java mail send using setText()  Hai , Am newly mail send portion...); Here am using set Text() method to send mail content in html format. if i use... in java file . but if i use set Content() method, mail content is display html 

Java Beginners

java mail - Java Beginners
://www.roseindia.net/javamail/sending-message-using-java-mail.shtml...java mail  how to send a mail without authentication one domain....  Hi, You have to use the Java mail api. You need to use the SMTP 

Java Mail

Introduction of Java Mail
into the Message object   Reading message using Java Mail...; Sending message using Java Mail This Example shows you... the message.   Read Multipart mail using Java Mail 

General

Send multipart mail using java mail
Send multipart mail using java mail       This Example shows you how to send multipart mail using java mail. Multipart is like a container that holds one or more body 

Java Mail

Forwarding Messages using Java Mail
Forwarding Messages using Java Mail   ... using javamail api. there is no method to forward a mail from one user to another... and get message content then send its for another user. Java code given below 

Java Mail

Java Mail Assimilator Example
Java Mail Assimilator Example       This Example shows you how to send a message using javamail api. A client creates new message by using Message subclass. It sets 

JavaMail Questions

send without authentication mail using java - JavaMail
send without authentication mail using java  Dear All, I am tring to send simple mail without authentication using java. is it possible, could... props = new Properties(); props.put("mail.smtp.host", "mail host name 

Java Mail

Read Multipart mail using Java Mail
Read Multipart mail using Java Mail   ... message using javamail api. When we read a multipart mail firstly create... the Java Mail api to accomplish your task.Using the Multipart ClassFollowing code 

Java Mail

How to show all header information of message using Java Mail api
How to show all header information of message using Java Mail api... you how to show all header of any message using javamail api. All messages...; Message[] messages = folder.getMessages();    

Java Mail

How to show header of any message using Java Mail api
How to show header of any message using Java Mail api... to show header of any message using javamail api. All messages are stored in Folder... we have used some methods to retrieve header information of the message. Some 

JavaMail Questions

java mail
= Session.getDefaultInstance(props, null); // Define a new mail message Message...: Java Mail Thanks...java mail  import javax.mail.*; import javax.mail.internet. 

Java Beginners

send mail using smtp in java
send mail using smtp in java  How to send mail using smtp in java?   Sending mail in JSP - SMTP 

JavaMail Questions

Digitally signing email through Java mail api
Digitally signing email through Java mail api  how to sign (Digital Signature) one message using Java mail api 

JavaMail Questions

Sending mail - JavaMail
emails using outlook client.From java program you can also send email.Here...Sending mail  Need a simple example of sending mail in Java  Hi,To send email you need a local mail server such as apache james. You first 

Java Mail

Replying to messages using Java mail
Replying to messages using Java mail       This Example shows you how reply to message using javamail api. The Message class have a reply() method to configure a new 

Java Mail

Java Mail SMTPClient Example
Java Mail SMTPClient Example       This Example shows you how to create a SMTP Client using javamail api. A client create new message by using Message subclass. It sets attributes like 

General

Ejb message driven bean
you the process which are involved in making a message driven bean using EJB...; For developing the message driven bean we are using both the EJB module and web... .style1 { color: #FFFFFF; } Ejb message driven 

Programming Tutorials

Message Driven Beans
are developed by using the messaging technique. Decoupling: In case of message... there is no middleman in this case. If you send a message using the RMI-IIOP protocol... SonicMQ are the examples of MOM based architecture.  Java Message Services (JMS 

Java Beginners

java mail - Java Beginners
java mail  how to send mail using with out Authentication?????????/ using gmail server 

Java Beginners

Java Mail API Tutorial
Java Mail API Tutorial  I have to write programs using the Java Mail API. I want to learn the Java Mail API. Let's know the urls to learn Java Mail... Mail API. The Java Mail API allows you to send, read emails from Java program 

WebSevices Questions

How to read yahoo mail using java mail api - WebSevices
How to read yahoo mail using java mail api  Hi there .... i wanted to know how to read mail from yahoo using pure java code. Is there any one who can help me regarding this, please if possible show me the exact way as well 

Java Beginners

how to make this java mail works? - Java Beginners
how to make this java mail works?  Dear experts, Recently, I... that : The mail package is not part of the Java SDK, you can get the latest... work, for I am really keen to include a java mail inside my application. Now, I 

General

Send Mail using James Server
Send Mail using James Server       This application illustrates how to send mail on the mail... the Test Mail - Message which is in the text area. The Complete Application 

JavaMail Questions

Java Mail - JavaMail
Java Mail  how to email using Java mail or automatic generated mail???  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/javamail/ Hope that it will be helpful for you. Thanks 

Java Mail

Technical description of Java Mail API
Technical description of Java Mail API   ... Mail API. You must understand the Java Mail API before actually delving into the development of mail processing applications. Core classes that makeup the Java 

DMCA.com