Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Free Magazine

Web Service Components
Web Service Components         Web service has three main components: i) SOAP ii) WSDL and iii) UDDI i) SOAP 

Flex Questions

Referencing components in flex 4
Referencing components in flex 4  I used to create flex 3 applications using canvas as main components. In this moment I am creating flex 4 applications but components (now based on s:Group) are not referenced inside 

WebSevices Questions

service

Flex 4

Components
Components in Flex4 is the simple extension of the components of Flex3. In this section, you will learns different types of spark components to be used in Flex4. Here is the list of spark components 

General

Chapter 2. Design, build and test web components
Servlet filters are pluggable Web components that allow us to implement pre-processing... Servlet filters are small Web components that intercept requests and responses... between client and server. Filters are Web components that typically 

Java Tips and Examples

Components
Java NotesComponents Components (also known as "widgets") are the basic..., ... Components are placed in a container (eg, JPanel). The visual arrangement of the components depends on the container's layout. When the user does 

Programming Tutorials

Chapter 3. Develop clients that access the enterprise components
; Chapter 3. Develop clients that access the enterprise components... is used to contain a full-function client Java application (non Web-based... access to the J2EE service (JNDI naming services, deployment services 

General Information

Online Real-Time GPS Phone Tracking Service
Online Real-Time GPS Phone Tracking Service Online Real-Time GPS Phone Tracking Service is a useful service handy to track mobile phones and devices... is web-based. The basic unit decides the functions of most of the other 

Technology

Basic Components & Functionality of LBS
Basic Components & Functionality of LBS   ... calculation option. So these devices require service stations that can calculate... it to the service station and then sent back the requested information 

Servlet Interview Questions

servlet Service
servlet Service  Defined servlet Service 

Development process Questions

web service
web service  i want to make an web service example so please help me out thanks   

WebSevices Questions

web service
would be grateful :):) So i want to creat a web service that display the bus... coordinate will be send to my web service in a array list but i cant translate this into a code; my problem is in the web service side : in wich class i will do 

Flex Questions

Flex as a Service
Flex as a service? please give me an example if possible Thanks  Ans: Flex is not a server. It is the pert of your web application. you can use flex at server you will use the tomcat or any other web server 

Java Tips and Examples

Declare components
Java NotesWhere to declare components Components are typically declared in one of several places: Field variables Some components should be declared...). This is the appropriate place to declare components which must be referenced after 

Programming Tutorials

Implement mechanisms which support loose coupling between clients and components
coupling between clients and components Prev Chapter 3. ... clients and components Access beans EJB...: Client obtains a context to the name server (name service 

JUNIT Questions

Mocking a service that calls another service
Mocking a service that calls another service  I have a method, say m1 in class, say C1. Method m1 calls a method, say m2 from another service class, say C2. So I mock m2 in junit test-cases for m1. However, m2 itself calls 

WebSevices Questions

Web Service
Web Service  Dear Sir, My code is :- For webService:- import javax.jws.WebMethod; import javax.jws.WebParam; import javax.jws.WebService..."; ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance(); Service service 

WebSevices Questions

Web Service
Web Service  Dear Sir, My code is :- For webService:- import javax.jws.WebMethod; import javax.jws.WebParam; import javax.jws.WebService..."; ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance(); Service service 

WebSevices Questions

web service
web service  How servlet class create in web services or how html code used in webservice. pls give example which contain servlet code 

WebSevices Questions

web service
web service  How servlet class create in web services or how html code used in webservice. pls give example which contain servlet code 

JSP Servlet Questions

Web service
Web service  webservices in JSP 

Servlet Interview Questions

Components of J2EE application
Components of J2EE application  What are the components of J2EE application 

Java Tips and Examples

Introduction to Components
Java NotesIntroduction to Components Swing Components You can draw... for you to put on the screen. These are called components. An example... you will learn to use Swing components. Some advantages of using 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Service
VoIP Service VoIP Service Provider Solutions Emergent Network Solutions mission is to provide real, deliverable VoIP service provider solutions. Our suite of VoIP service provider solutions software combines the best of proven 

Mobile Applications Questions

xcode web service example
xcode web service example  xcode web service example 

Java Interview Questions

what are the components of java platform ?
what are the components of java platform ?  what are the components of java platform ? plz if any1 perfectly know help me to override my conflicts.plz explain briefly 

Ajax Questions

how to ajax components are synchronized
how to ajax components are synchronized  How to ajax components are synchronized   Hi, Ajax consist of set of technologies to get the data from server Asynchronously. It is the object of var xmlHttp; which 

General

AWT Components
AWT Components       The class component is extended by all the AWT components. More of the codes can be put to this class to design lot of AWT components. Most of the AWT 

Hibernate Questions

wt are the components in the hibernet
wt are the components in the hibernet  plz give me the reply   Hi Friend, Components of Hibernate a) Hibernate Core b) Hibernate Annotations c) Hibernate Entity Manager d) Hibernate Shards e) Hibernate 

WebSevices Questions

Web service protocol stack
Web service protocol stack  hii, What is the Web service protocol stack?   hello, The Web service protocol stack is an evolving set of protocols used to define, discover, and implement Web services 

DMCA.com