Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Symbian

Symbian OS

Development process Questions

os comparison
os comparison  what is the difference between ubuntu os and windows os? what are the advantages and disadvantages of ubuntu over windows os 

Java Beginners

best os to run java
best os to run java  which is best os to run java program 

retrun 0 to os
retrun 0 to os  why should the os needs to be notified of the completion of the program using return 0? what will the os do when it receives a call from return 0 in c 

Java Beginners

unix/ubuntu os

Programming Tutorials

Xcerion Internet OS (XIOS/3)
Xcerion Internet OS (XIOS/3)       The initial Beta launch of XIOS/3 consists of the OS, a user desktop, applications, a virtual XML file system and a XML text editor for writing 

PHP Questions

Am using windows xp os..how to install wamp server for this os ?
Am using windows xp os..how to install wamp server for this os ?  i installed wamp server . i was put my wampserver is online.. but i cant open phpmyadmin in my browser. i dont know the reason.. pls anyone tel what i did wrong 

Mobile Applications Questions

OS service via bluetooth socket
OS service via bluetooth socket  through bluetooth socket i want to send instructions to the OS, where i dont want any server code for this on my PC or Laptop. My instructions should be handled by the OS inbuilt bluetooth 

HTML Questions

html page viewed on different os

Os details access in java - Development process
Os details access in java  Hi, can anyone give me the code of accessing OS details in java such as os name,os type ,kernal etc.etc.?  Hi Prashant, You can get the system properties from the System.getProperty 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to develop iphone application on windows OS?
How to develop iphone application on windows OS?  Is it possible to develop j2me based application in IPhone 

Servlet os running commands issues - Development process
Servlet os running commands issues  hello, i want the help regarding the running os commands through servlet. so please send it either on my personal email address or send it on the rose india servlet tutorial. thanx n 

PHP Questions

Am using windows xp os..how to install wamp server for this os ?i have a trouble in this..
Am using windows xp os..how to install wamp server for this os ?i have a trouble in this..  i installed wamp server . i was put my wampserver is online.. but i cant open phpmyadmin in my browser. i dont know the reason.. pls 

Software Services

The Symbian Application Development Process Uses Many Versatile Functions
for any type of smart phone that uses the Symbian OS. It is easy to use programs.... It is loosely based off of the Symbian OS. It is a type of format used for applications...The Symbian Application Development Process Uses Many Versatile Functions 

General Information

Re-installing Mac OS X on Mac Book Pro by formatting the Hard Disk
and then reinstalling the Mac OS X on your Mac Book Pro. Sometimes you need to reinstallMac OS X on your Mac Book pro due to certain reasons and often it looks... tutorial you will learn how to erase the data in Mac OS X and Mac Book pro 

Help me
Help me  Hi, LWUIT is working in eclipse j2me for Symbian OS 

Java Beginners

About BufferedReader
About BufferedReader   I have created FileInputStream fstream = new FileInputStream("E:\\TE MODULE\\Main Workspace\\OS PHASE 1\\input.txt"); DataInputStream in = new DataInputStream(fstream); BufferedReader bfr = new 

VoIP

VoIP Palm
this technology and its usability on the Palm OS. I have read a bit about VoIP, but wasn't... a service that allows free VoIP between its users, from a Palm OS handheld... specifics about the service. The company also provides calls outside the net 

Tutorials

iPhone Screenshot in Mac
in mac os. Although it's very easy and quite interesting work but for the new users it's bit confusing.  But anyways...to take the screenshots in mac os..." command. Apart from it mac os provide a software called "Grab 

Linux Tutorial

Lunar Linux 1.6.0 has been released
to the Linux OS. This release also adds the user-friendly installer and refines.... About the Lunar Linux With great pleasure we release "Indium..., such as SELINUX, NPTL threads, udev, and more 2.6-kernel related improvements to the Linux OS 

j2me
j2me  hi, in j2me does any click events for developing Symbian.? and How to add click event for dynamically generated button in j2me on Symbian OS 

j2me
j2me  hi, i'm working emulator in j2me language, for Symbian OS (Nokia) development. then, what are the click events in this for developing the application.? Thank you 

j2me
j2me  hi, how to use LWUIT in emulator J2me for Symbian OS? and also how to install in emulator, did worked 

iPhone

Compiling Objective C
Compiling Objective C       In this section we will show you how to compile Objective C program on windows and Max OS x machine. Compiling Objective C program 

Linux Tutorial

The Distribution Release of VLOS 1.2.1
The Distribution Release of VLOS 1.2.1 The developers of VLOS (formerly Vidalinux Desktop OS) have released an updated version of their user-friendly... to the dock in OS X. o VLOS 1.2.1 includes enhance automounting support for USB 

iPhone

iPhone 3.0 SDK
iPhone 3.0 SDK delivers on its Promise       Coming close on the heels of iPhone OS 3.0 release is the beta version of the third iPhone SDK. The iPhone 3.0 SDK beta allows 

Software Services

Mobile Software Development Solutions
, Windows Mobile, iPhone and Symbian. The mobile software solutions developers... and development (based on J2ME or Brew OS... Pocket PC Symbian 

Android

Google Android FAQ
Google Android FAQ       Android is the mobile phone platform consisting of an OS, web... mobile platform consisting of an OS, web browser and key applications. Different 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

how to add icon in java ME eclipse [Symbian]S60 5th edition emulator?
how to add icon in java ME eclipse [Symbian]S60 5th edition emulator?  how to add icon in java ME eclipse [Symbian]S60 5th edition emulator 

J2ME
J2ME  i am working in j2ME language on Symbian OS S60 (Nokia)application in this application i am adding buttons for designing in MIDlet application. so how to add button in dynamically. and how can place lancher icon also 

DMCA.com