Home Discussion Discuss: Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Core Java

Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
Remote Method Invocation (RMI)       Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI) is a Java application... only supports making calls from one JVM to another. Java Remote Method 

General

Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI)       The Java Remote Method Invocation API, is application... for this implementation is known as Java Remote Method Protocol (JRMP). A CORBA version 

Remote Method Invocation Tutorials

Overview of RMI
;  The Remote Method Invocation(RMI) works similar to remote procedure calls(RPC). All RMI functionality found in the the java.rmi package. The protocol need to run java-only implementation is known as Java Remote 

General

RMI Questions - Ask RMI question online
;    Java RMI Questions RMI or Remote Method Invocation is Java technology that allows the developers to write Java code.... RMI RMI uses the Java Remote Method Protocol RMI functionalities 

RMI

Displaying Hello using RMI
message using RMI. By RMI we mean Remote Method Invocation. RMI serves as a basic technique for supporting distributed objects in java. The steps involved... Displaying Hello using RMI    

Java Technology Tutorials

RMI Tutorials
of RMI Overview of RMI The Remote Method Invocation(RMI... RMI. By RMI we mean Remote Method Invocation. RMI serves as a basic technique... will explain you how to make programs using RMI. RMI stands for Remote Method 

Java Beginners

metrial for rmi - Java Beginners
) Mastering RMI: Developing Enterprise Applications in Java and EJB,Rickard Öberg (John Wiley & Sons) 2) Java.rmi: The Remote Method Invocation Guide, Esmond...metrial for rmi  kinly tell book name which exactly explores the rmi 

Servlet Interview Questions

Servlets differ from RMI
Servlets differ from RMI  Explain how servlets differ from RMI. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each technology ?   RMI (Remote Method Invocation) are a means of client server communication 

RMI Questions

Exception in RMI - RMI
=(Interface1) Naming.lookup ("rmi://localhost/EmployeeManagemnetSystemApp... extends Remote { public void method1() throws RemoteException; } This is my...("Inside method"); new EmployeeManagementSystemView 

Java Interview Questions

what is rmi n socket - Java Interview Questions
friend, RMI allows a Java program to invoke a method that is being executed on a remote machine. * Remote Method Invocation (RMI) is the process... object. * Java RMI (Remote Mathod Invocation) provides a mechanism 

RMI Questions

Remote Location Handeling - RMI
Remote Location Handeling  I have application where I want main... to handle it.So what should I use in my application Server/RMI or web application?Also help me to connect me to the remote locations having main control with my 

General

Java Remote Interface
a java.rmi.RemoteException. This exception is thrown by the RMI system from a remote method... Java Remote Interface      ..., such as the RMI registry or JNDI When you obtain a reference to a remote object through 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about the client's view of exceptions received from an enterprise bean invocation.
interfaces are both Java RMI interfaces, and therefore the throws clauses... bean method or to properly complete its invocation. The exception can... a method invocation, the client, in general, does not know 

Enterprise Java

J2EE Tutorial - RMI Example
nothing but Java, Sun began the journey  with RMI.   Remote Method Invocation is a corba-like solution in its approach. It begins...).    RMI requires Java at both ends. Many programmers 

General

EJB remote interface
interface in EJB. The meaning of Remote interface in terms of Ejb is the java source... to the RMI Remote interface and provides the business specific functionality... EJB remote interface       

RMI Questions

RMI in internet - RMI
RMI in internet  dear friends. i want to develop an application for controlling a PC from a remote location in Java. communication is done through internet. so is it possible to use RMI, or Sockets for internet communication 

General

RMI Client And RMI Server Implementation
; In this class, the ?receiveMessage()? method, which is called from the remote client...() method is implemented in the server class.   Here is the code of RMI...(): This is the method that returns a reference, a stub, for the remote object 

General

Method Invocation
; There are two types of method invocation in java:  i) Class method  ii) Instance method i.) Class method : Method invocation on a class A method....) Instance method: Method invocation on a class instance In object-oriented 

RMI Questions

Java Compilation and running error - RMI
(ClientRemote cr) throws RemoteException; /* Declare a remote method that removes... { UnicastRemoteObject.exportObject(this); /* Find the server remote object in the RMI registry... Remote,ServerRemote { private static ChatServer rmi; private ClientRemote cr 

EJB Tools

EJB remote interface
in EJB. The meaning of Remote interface in terms of Ejb is the java source file... to the RMI Remote interface and provides the business specific functionality of an EJB... EJB remote interface       

EJB Tools

J2EE Tutorial - Running RMI Example
invoked the remote object's method in Corba style. 21)  So far... basket were mentioned. Instaed of taking up JAVA-IDL after RMI, we... J2EE Tutorial - Running RMI Example     

RMI Questions

Java - RMI
Java  Write and deploy a simple, Java RMI-based Client/Server application, in which the (multithreaded) Server serves requests of remote Java Clients... Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP with RMI
JSP with RMI  I want to do RMI in Jsp. I have tried but its not getting inerface declare in the directory of tomcat. Since we have to make interface extending from Remote. While requesting jsp page through browser it shows error 

RMI Questions

serialization - RMI
in rmi. if yes then how please send me answer as soon as possible  ... as well. All remote objects must extend UnicastRemoteObject, which provides functionality that is needed to make objects available for remote machines 

Java Technology Tutorials

RMI-Example-1
RMI-Example-1       This is a very simple example of RMI where you will come to know how RMI works and what are the steps of executions. Here listed four java files and steps 

RMI Questions

help - RMI
*; public interface Echo extends Remote { public String echo(String value) throws... to start the RMI registry, run the RMI server, and run the RMI client. In all..., in this order: rmiregistry java EchoServer java EchoClient 

RMI Questions

help - RMI
) from server to client machines using rmi technology  Hi friend...*; import java.io.*; public interface serverInterface extends Remote... extends Remote { public InputStream send() throws RemoteException 

Free Programming books

CORBA and RMI Books
Architecture (CORBA) and JavaSoft's Java/Remote Method Invocation (Java/RMI). ... in choosing among sockets, HTTP/CGI, remote method invocation (RMI), and CORBA...-by-Value, IDL-to-Java, and RMI-to-IIOP Uses tutorials and client/server 

Log4J Questions

spring rmi - Log4J
spring rmi   HI, iam using eclipse for developing spring based rmi application. my problem is whenever a method is called in a server the log should be maintained and after finishes the execution of a method then again the log 

EJB Questions

RMI
RMI  What is RMI in Java 

DMCA.com