Home Discussion Discuss: Email validation is JSP using JavaScript

• I don't get itDarryl April 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Everytime I see javascript form validators like this one they invariably leave out the details of how to actually submit the form. In your example, the action is "" and I don't see in your validation script where you actually submit the form. Would you mind clearing this up?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JavaScript Questions

javascript validation
javascript validation  How to do javascript validations to check whether the entered primary key is present in the database or not .Iam using jsp language 

JSP Servlet Questions

javascript validation
javascript validation  How to do javascript validations to check whether the entered primary key is present in the database or not .Iam using jsp language 

Spring Framework Questions

validation
form using spring ,hibernate and jsp my all classes and jsp pages are pasted..." prefix="form"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" prefix="c"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/functions" prefix 

General

Email validation is JSP using JavaScript
Email validation is JSP using JavaScript... will show you how to validate email address in you JSP program using JavaScript.... In your JSP program you can use JavaScript to validate the email address 

Java Interview Questions

how to give validation using javascript in swing
how to give validation using javascript in swing   how to give validation using javascript in swing....... can somebody give code for username and password validation using javscript and swing 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date validation using regex
javascript date validation using regex  Hi, I want to validate the date using javascript. Please help.   <html> <head> <title>Validating Date format</title> <script type="text/javascript"> 

JavaScript Questions

simple javascript validation for numbers
simple javascript validation for numbers  simple javascript validation for register number   Here is a html code that accepts number from...; <title>Mobile number validation using regex</title> <script 

JavaScript Questions

javascript regex validation alphanumeric
javascript regex validation alphanumeric  How to write javascript regex validation for alphanumeric?   <html> <head> <title> alphanumeric validation using regex</title> <script type="text 

JavaScript Questions

javascript regex validation email
javascript regex validation email  How to write JavaScript regex validation for email?   <html> <head> <title>Email validation using regex</title> <script type="text/javascript"> 

JSP Servlet Questions

validation - JSP-Servlet
these field at clientside using javascript: 1)firstName,LastName should be enter... thankful to u..........  Hi Friend, We are providing you a javascript...; Hi Friend, Add one more thing to your javascript file i.e, if ((mar< 

JSP Servlet Questions

combox validation javascript code - JSP-Servlet
combox validation javascript code  hiiiiiii, I want a javascript code for combobox field validation for my Lotus Notes web page.... thnx  Hi This is the source code of combobox validation in javascript 

Java Beginners

Validation for customer information
Validation for customer information  hi.... I have created one jsp page which contains customer infomation such as name,city,emailid,mobileno,date of birth.I want to do validation for all these fields using javascript....customer 

MySQL

Date validation in JSP
how to use date validation in a JSP page. Here in this code we are using... are using JavaScript for validating JSP at client side so that it will take less... Date validation in JSP       Example 

JSP Interview Questions

javascript form validation
javascript form validation  How to validate radio button , dropdown list and list box using onsubmit event..please give me a sample example..If we do not select any option,it shows an error..   Hello Friend, Try 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Email Validation
; In this section we are going to check email Validation using JavaScript. JavaScript allows to perform a client side validation of email Ids in several forms... JavaScript Email Validation 

JavaScript Questions

javascript validation
javascript validation  validation of comparing dropdownlist and textbox in javascript 

JSP-Tutorials

Form validation using jQuery plug in & JSP
Form validation using jQuery plug in & JSP In this tutorial, we will discuss about form validation using jQuery plug in & display of submit content using JSP. In the given below example a form is given ,whose fields  like 

JavaScript Tutorial

Alphanumeric Validation in JavaScript
Alphanumeric Validation in JavaScript In this tutorials we will discuss about alphanumeric validation in JavaScript. Sometimes it may occur when user have... box named registration number in which we have validated it using JavaScript 

Java Beginners

javascript-email validation - Java Beginners
about email validation at: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/valid-email-jsp.shtml...javascript-email validation  give the detail explanation for this code: if (str.indexOf(at)==-1 || str.indexOf(at)==0 || str.indexOf(at)==lstr 

Development process Questions

form validation
form validation  how the form validation is done in jsf form using javaScript 

JSP Servlet Questions

Radio button validation using jsp - JSP-Servlet
Radio button validation using jsp  I had one jsp Page and servlet. I did my validations in servlet for my jsp page which contains the radio... a value for radio Buttons) then it will return to same jsp page with the given 

JSP Servlet Questions

Validation of datepicker
a future date is entered..How to do this validation in javascript or jsp...Validation of datepicker  I have a datepicker in my JSp...the seleted dates are put in a text box. I want the alert the user from selecting future 

JSP Interview Questions

On Javascript
On Javascript  Design a job registration form using HTML and CSS... and experience details to apply for a job. Do proper validation for all mandatory fields, Example. to check for blank field, number validation for salary, mobile 

JDBC Questions

Jdbc Login Page Validation using Combobox
Jdbc Login Page Validation using Combobox  I am beginer to java i am... help me to validate username and password by using combo box..... Please Help Me...;script language="javascript"> <!--// /*This Script allows people 

JDBC Questions

Jdbc Login Page Validation using Combobox
Jdbc Login Page Validation using Combobox  I am beginer to java i am... help me to validate username and password by using combo box..... Please Help Me...;script language="javascript"> <!--// /*This Script allows people 

JSP Servlet Questions

validation web page
validation web page  vivek i want to crate a webpage with specfic email id and password to that webpage . using jsp & servlets   Hi...(form,email){ var reg = /^([A-Za-z0-9_\-\.])+\@([A-Za-z0-9_\-\.])+\.([A-Za-z 

JSP Servlet Questions

javascript - JSP-Servlet
;i dont have the jsp code . using simple jsp file and without using alert message box.i need using of getElementByID...javascript  Hi, I need the script validation for the textfield 

HTML Questions

javascript validation
javascript validation  my problem is following code is my form i want validation and for email field it will check formate useing regularexpressions...;html    Email Validation function checkEmail 

JSP Servlet Questions

validation - JSP-Servlet
validation  i want to know how to validate pages at server-side using .jsp. Required fields are-: 1.login 2.password 3.Firstname 4.lastname 5.email 6.date of birth. and plz can u send me mvc artitechture using servlets 

Struts Questions

Validation - Struts
; Hi friend, Phone validation using javaScript function...Validation  How can i use validation framework i don't understand am... return true; } Phone Validation 

DMCA.com