Home Discussion Discuss: HTML Post Form

• showing the sending value on the databaseliza December 26, 2011 at 1:02 PM

http://www.roseindia.net/html/html-post-form.shtml how can i get the sending value in my database ? will you describe the steps to see the db ?

• ChickensPiet January 17, 2013 at 1:18 AM

This is not normal

• heymichael January 12, 2012 at 6:13 AM

thnx this really helped

• testAshley Borel June 23, 2012 at 4:19 AM

test

• ThanksReader September 27, 2012 at 1:22 AM

This is great!

• we are promotion over businessYogesh Joshi October 3, 2012 at 6:20 PM

we are suppliers & exporters of organic food, organic food products, organic food in india, organic food products in india.

• this is the subjectthis is my name November 9, 2012 at 2:25 AM

this is the comment. and this is another line of comment.

• this is the subjectthis is my name November 9, 2012 at 2:28 AM

this is the first line of the comment. and this is the second.

• testtest June 18, 2013 at 9:25 PM

test

• Test for postyyyyyy November 7, 2013 at 4:14 AM

Is this a post?

• testfoo August 21, 2014 at 12:07 PM

test text

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

php form post to mysql
php form post to mysql  How to post data into mysql database from the PHP post data form 

Programming Tutorials

Form Post

HTML Questions

HTML form methods GET and POST
HTML form methods GET and POST  What is the difference between the HTML form methods GET and POST 

JSP Tutorials

Post Method of the Form In JSP
Post Method of the Form In JSP   ... of the post method of the form in JSP. The HTTP post method sends data to the server from the HTML form elements. This method does not show the value of elements 

PHP Questions

how to post data in mysql php form
how to post data in mysql php form  how to post data in mysql php form 

PHP Questions

differences between GET and POST methods in form submit
differences between GET and POST methods in form submit  What are the differences between GET and POST methods in form submitting, give the case where we can use GET and we can use POST methods 

PHP Questions

GET and POST methods
GET and POST methods   What are the differences between GET and POST methods in form submitting, give the case where we can use GET and we can use POST methods 

JSP Interview Questions

Difference between GET and POST
Difference between GET and POST   Difference between GET and POST ?   The difference between a GET and a POST is the way data... string in the URL. For example, if you had a form with a field named 'para1 

PHP Tutorial

The $_POST Function
The $_POST Function The $_POST function in PHP is used to gather data of form...;/form> Fetching form data sent via POST method You can fetch data of form as given below : Name :<?php echo $_POST["name"]; ?><br 

PHP Questions

post method in PHP  Write an example of the post method in PHP to send the data to another page or simply update the database.   in post values in the url will be hidden   in post   post 

PHP Questions

post  what is post   vxvxcvxcv   Please visit the following link: Post in PHP 

HTML Tutorial

HTML Post Form
HTML Post Form      ... to send the form data in the form of message. The Post method in HTML is used... an example from HTML Post Form. In this Tutorial, the code explain you a post 

JSP Tutorials

POST METHOD
: <html> <head><title>JSP Form Post Example</title><...; <td>JSP Form Post Example</td> </tr> <td> </center>...: <html> <head><title>JSP Form Post Example</title>< 

JSP Servlet Questions

post method does not support this url
;"); out.println("<form method="post" action='"+res.encodeURL("addProducts")+"'>...post method does not support this url  This is Get product servlet.... but I am receiving one error that is post method does not supported by this url 

PHP Tutorial

php $_GET and $_POST functions
php $_GET and $_POST functions:       PHP provides two special functions called $_GET & $_POST, this functions are used to get the values which are passed from a user-filled form, like user 

HTML Tutorial

HTML Post Radio Button
HTML Post Radio Button       HTML Post attribute used in method, when a user is not able to see the data in the URL of browser. Post method is used for sending, updating 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Difference between GET and POST
. POST is not default so if you want to use POST specify in your form method...Java Servlet : Difference between GET and POST In this section, we  will differentiate the GET and POST method of servlet. GET - It is HTTP method 

Swing AWT

How can I POST form data from a C#/ASP.NET to a remote website?
How can I POST form data from a C#/ASP.NET to a remote website?  I'm...; request.Method = "POST"; request.ContentType = string.Format("multipart/form-data... using HTTP POST. The thing is, my website is built in C#/ASP.NET, and I don't 

Blog

PHP HTML forms and Post Method Code
HTML Code <HTML><BODY> <FORM METHOD=?POST...PHP HTML forms and Post Method Code PHP html function With the given PHP HTML... to create html forms and display data using PHP Post Method in PHP 

Ajax Examples

jQuery to Post Data Check
and then post the data with form id "myForm". When the Post Data... jQuery to Post Data Check      ... that checking the data Post to server and displays on the user browser. In this example we 

Java Beginners

print a form of *
print a form of *   * *** ***** ******* ********* ******* ***** *** *   Post the format properly 

HTML Tutorial

HTML Post Image
HTML Post Image       The Tutorial illustrates an example, how to post image in HTML page. In this Tutorial, the code describe you html page that shows you how 

JSP Servlet Questions

form id  sir, <form id="reg1" action="../UploadingCtrl" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="form1"> this action page can't get String tp = request.getParameter("indegrates"). i wrote article upload 

JSP Servlet Questions

form id  sir, <form id="reg1" action="../UploadingCtrl" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="form1"> this action page can't get String tp = request.getParameter("indegrates"). i wrote article upload 

PHP Questions

post get
post get  what is post and get 

PHP Questions

post data
post data  what is PHP 

Ajax Questions

post get
post get  what is ajax 

JavaScript Questions

form submission
("Enter text4 value!"); return false; } return true; } </script> <form name="form" method="post" onsubmit="return validate();"> <input type="text...form submission  I have two pairs of textboxes...( so in total 4 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp form
)form1.jsp: <html> <form method="post" action="form2.jsp"> <table>...jsp form  hai... GoodEvening I have one doubt on jsp.please wil u clarify it. how to move one jsp form to another jsp form with out using forward 

HTML Questions

form validation
form validation  <form name="form" method="post" action="process.php" onsubmit="return validate(); "> <table align="center" border="1px" bgcolor="orange" > <tr><td>username:</td>< 

DMCA.com