Home Discussion Discuss: Send Email From JSP & Servlet

• I have the following queries regarding this postAnkur Srivastava July 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM

->Where and what to change if i want to implement it on a web server like this line props.put("mail.smtp.host","localhost"); // 'localhost' for testing ->what to place instead of this localhost? ->Also tell me that, is it necessary to have a host with SMTP account for implementing it? ->Since our PC can also act as a webserver when connected to internet and the tomcat server is turned on, can we send an email to someone from our own PC without using any email accounts like that of gmail etc? plz reply thanks Ankur Srivastava red.rukna@gmail.com

• how to find ISP's smtp addressdeep jansari November 3, 2011 at 9:58 AM

sir, i am using tatadocomo's network for internet. i am unable to find the smpt address for this. please help me to find this. thanx

• regarding a featureradhika December 21, 2011 at 12:08 AM

The post your comment feature I want to use for a portal. Can you please tell me what all I need and how to code this.

• hiiiiiRAJ9992 January 25, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Nice but i want to send a mial with an pdf attachment can u have any examples

• message servicesraja August 1, 2012 at 3:53 PM

what is the program for file sending from one mail to another mail through tomcat server

• unable to navigatesumana August 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM

hi i am looking for j2ee tutorial but i am unable to find wer to start... the links are not working i am unable to get started with the tutorial because i am unable to navigate.. please help

• Java servletindrajeet September 7, 2012 at 2:48 PM

how to send a security key through email_id send me the code.

• code for message portal in servlet Narayan Bhendarkar October 6, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I want code to redirect to the message portal site. I want code for that Plz,sent me as soon as possible.. thank you

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

Email sending in jsp - JSP-Servlet
Email sending in jsp  Hi, Im trying to send email from my jsp... i've already tried a sample code from google, for sending email to my office 'smtp... email From To Subject Message 

JSP Servlet Questions

Java Email
Java Email  I am making one java email applications using jsp-servlets. can you tell me that how can i recieve and send email dynamically in my application in UI... thanx.   Hi, Please read at Email From JSP

JSP Tutorials

Send Email From JSP & Servlet
J2EE Tutorial - Send Email From JSP & Servlet... , the correct practice is to invoke the RMI through a servlet. In the JSP... mail from 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp email - JSP-Servlet
jsp email  when the user forgets his password how to enable the user to retrieve his password using jsp code 

JSP Servlet Questions

generate Email - JSP-Servlet
generate Email  Hi I need to generate an automated email and need to send it to the client like an confirmation email after registering to my website. I m using jsp code. Please help me out with this issue.  Hi friend 

JSP Servlet Questions

send HTML Email with jsp and servlet
send HTML Email with jsp and servlet  Can You please show me how to send html Email using JSP and Servlet thank you 

JSP Servlet Questions

sending email code - JSP-Servlet
sending email code  How To Send Emails using jsp  Hi friend, I am sending you a link. This link will help you. Please visit for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/mail/sending-an-email 

JavaMail Questions

Sending email with read and delivery requests
, Gareth   Please visit the following link: JSP Servlet Send Mail...Sending email with read and delivery requests  Hi there, I am sending emails using JavaMail in Servlets on behalf of a customer from the website 

Java Mail

Sending an email in JSP
Sending an email in JSP       Sending an email in JSP In this section, you will learn how to send an email in jsp.   Following is a simple JSP page for sending 

JSP Servlet Questions

Validate Domain of an Email Id - JSP-Servlet
Validate Domain of an Email Id  How to validate the domain name in an Email id before sending a mail for an application using Mail API. ex: a@a.com in the above email id i want to validate whether a.com is present 

JavaMail Questions

how to display the email message in jsp
how to display the email message in jsp  hi every one .. i am new from this industry please help me to display the email message in jsp page please send me sample code 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to send email
how to send email  hii i am new for jsp-servlet and i am making a project in jsp-servlet. i want to send the email after registration to client.please send me code that how to send mail after client registration. thank you 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to send email please give me details with code in jsp,servlet
how to send email please give me details with code in jsp,servlet  how to send email please give me details with code in jsp,servlet 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Email
JSP Email  Hi, How to send email using JSP? Thanks   Hi, Check this tutorial: Send Email to selected dropdown user Thanks 

Development process Questions

regarding email - Development process
mentioned that you want to send email after registration. You can do this by calling the Send mail servlet. For sending email please visit the following link...regarding email  Hi I want to generate an Email automatically after 

Servlet Interview Questions

calling servlet from jsp
calling servlet from jsp  how to call a servlet from jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP - JSP-Servlet
JSP  Hi! In my project i have to send an email to the registered at the time of their registration. I dont know how to send an email from JSP... email in jsp visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/ejb 

JSP Tutorials

JSP check email exists or not
JSP check email exists or not In this tutorial, you will learn how to check from the database whether entered email-id exists or not. The given code accepts the email id from the user and check whether the given email id already 

Servlet Interview Questions

send email with attachments in servlet
send email with attachments in servlet  How can we send an email with attachments in servlet?   Send attached email in Java Servlet 

JSP Servlet Questions

get info from mysql using jsp and servlet
the user to key in their email address from mysql database by using servlet and jsp too...get info from mysql using jsp and servlet  HELLO! I wanna create... = "select * from item where email='"+email+"'"; st = conn.createStatement 

JSP Servlet Questions

Variables in a Servlet - JSP-Servlet
Variables in a Servlet   Hi, I'm using some variables in a servlet1 (which i get from a jsp, like "String x = request.getParameter("xyz");"). the servlet response is a jsp page which after taking some more parameters gets 

JSP Servlet Questions

Navigate from jsp to servlet - JSP-Servlet
Navigate from jsp to servlet   Hi Friends, Sample code for Navigating a page from jsp to servlet. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

Data Capture from resume - JSP-Servlet
Data Capture from resume  Hi Sir, In My Application, when i Upload a resume the relevant columns like name,phone,email,skills etc need to be captured automatically and must be stored into the database. Please solve 

Java Beginners

SERVLET AND JSP
SERVLET AND JSP  If i want tio create a login form using SUBMIT,ADD... Employee Id which is primary key will generate automatically from the oracle...;Email:</td><td><input type="text" name="email"></td>< 

Java Beginners

SERVLET AND JSP
SERVLET AND JSP  If i want tio create a login form using SUBMIT,ADD... Employee Id which is primary key will generate automatically from the oracle...;Email:</td><td><input type="text" name="email"></td>< 

Java Beginners

jsp and servlet
jsp and servlet  If i want to get dynamic value in html textbox or in jsp,then how can I get the value,how the value will be transfered from servlet... javax.servlet.*; import javax.servlet.http.*; public class Servlet extends 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to get a values from processRecord - JSP-Servlet
how to get a values from processRecord  dear sir, i have a problem in getting a values from java to jsp.Here jsp is used to read a excel sheet... a email id these values to be inserted into a CC text area so please help me sir 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP - JSP-Servlet
. For example If I select the name from the list box I want the email of the person...JSP   am working with JSP I have one list box which is populated from the database. On selecting the value from the list box I want 

JSP Servlet Questions

Email sending
Email sending  Hi sir, Am doing a project, in that i need to send email to multiple recipients at a same time using jsp so send me the code as soon as possible. Regards, Santhosh 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-Servlet - JSP-Servlet
JSP-Servlet   how to pass the value or parameter from jsp page to servlet and view the passed value 

DMCA.com