Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java Transaction API
by java transaction API is javax.transaction.UserTransaction, which provides... Java Transaction API       ... transactions. The JTA specifies standard Java interfaces between a transaction manager 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Transaction
transactions, Java Transaction API (JTA). Few application servers and standalone...Hibernate Transaction In this tutorial you will learn about the Transaction in Hibernate. In transaction multiple operations are gathered into a single unit 

AOP Questions

Transaction
the transaction so I need to use the TransactionProxyFactoryBean. My question is that can I use the advice as well as the spring provided transaction in the same person bean as a AOP. I don't want to write the code for transaction, just want 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate API
in Java. Hibernate provides API to perform CRUD operations on the persistence objects...Hibernate API In this section we will learn about important Hibernate API... of Hibernate API are: org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration - The object 

Java Beginners

API
API  what means API in java?   Hi Friend, The Application... for building software applications in java. If you want to know about java api, please visit the following link: Java API Thanks 

EJB Questions

Transaction Management
Transaction Management  How are transactions managed in EJB 

Java Beginners

api
is laid out in memory. For more information, visit the following link: Java API...api  WHAT IS THE DEFINITON OF API,EXPLAIN IN DETAIL?   An API is the interface implemented by an application which allows other 

Java Interview Questions

Java transaction
Java transaction  How do you handle your own transaction 

Java Beginners

Implement transaction serializability
Implement transaction serializability  I need to implement transaction serializability in Java using semaphores/monnitors. What is the code to do 

SQL Question

what is Set Transaction?
what is Set Transaction?  what is Set Transaction?   Hi, The SET TRANSACTION statement to establish the current transaction as read only... rollback segment. The operations performed by a SET TRANSACTION statement affect only 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate 4.0-nested transaction not suported
Hibernate 4.0-nested transaction not suported  how i do nested transaction using Hibernate 4, i know hibernate 4 does not support nested transaction. Is there any way to do nested transaction like inserting more than one record 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate 4.0-nested transaction not suported
Hibernate 4.0-nested transaction not suported  how i do nested transaction using Hibernate 4, i know hibernate 4 does not support nested transaction. Is there any way to do nested transaction like inserting more than one record 

JavaScript Questions

Web Page Transaction
Web Page Transaction  Hello sir, i want to add an Effective page transaction when i go to my home page to other page in js...plllzzz help me...rppy soon 

JSP Servlet Questions

Transaction in last 3 months
Transaction in last 3 months  I have a project in which i have to calculate amount submitted through transactions in last three months. I have to check the date of all transactions in past 90 days and add the total amount 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Java eft transaction
Java eft transaction  4.3 Problem Constraints The following... of a particular type (savings, current, credit). ? A transaction request.... In this case the transaction should be declined. Hint 1: When a Card Processor (the class 

SQL Question

What is a transaction and what are ACID properties?
What is a transaction and what are ACID properties?  What is a transaction and what are ACID properties 

JDBC

Distributed transaction in java
-small; text-decoration: underline; } Distributed Transaction in java EE In distributed java enterprise application, transaction is processed...; Distributed Transaction in java EEIn the above diagram the client call 

JDBC Questions

You handle your own transaction
You handle your own transaction  How do you handle your own transaction 

Java Beginners

Java User Transaction. - Java Beginners
Java User Transaction.  Hi Experts, Could you please guide me for writing a java program of File Handling using user transaction, also please tell me which jars do I need. Please give me a program for above mentioned 

JDBC

JDBC Transaction ACID property
.style1 { text-align: center; } JDBC Transaction ACID Property A Transaction is a unit of work performed on the database and treated in a reliable way independent of other transaction. In database transaction processing ACID 

CVS Questions

jUSB api
jUSB api  How can i access the USB using jUSB api and also hw to add this api to the netbeans 

Java Beginners

Java User Transaction - Java Beginners
Java User Transaction  Hi, I am trying to do file handling through User Transaction, I would like to know that if server crashes while writing file... Operation and file handling both in one User Transaction with atomicity 

Java Beginners

Collections API
Collections API  hello, What is the Collections API?   hi The Collections API is a set of classes and interfaces that support operations on collections of objects 

Java Beginners

API for beginners
API for beginners  what is api? why api is needed in java?   Hi Friend, The Application Programming Interface (API) is a library... to know more about java api, please visit the following link: Java API Thanks 

EJB Questions

Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction
Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction  Hi, I am getting following error: Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException 

Java Beginners

java api
java api  what is work of api in java   An application programming interface (API) is a library of functions that Java provides.... For more information,visit the following link: Java API 

MySQL

MySQL BEGIN Transaction
MySQL BEGIN Transaction This example illustrates how to use the BEGIN keyword in a Transaction. In this example we create a table 'trans' with column 'id', 'item' and 'quantity'. Here in the query below we insert one row in the table 

Java Beginners

java API
java API  hello What is the Java API?   hello, The Java API is a large collection of ready-made software components that provide many useful capabilities, such as graphical user interface (GUI) widgets 

Struts Questions

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/UserTransaction????? - Struts
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/UserTransaction????? ... as java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/UserTransaction...) at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor .java:419 

Security Questions

jpcap_api
jpcap_api  **how can I implement JPCAP API with Java what are the steps needs to do with jdk1.6 

DMCA.com