Home Discussion Discuss: Pass value from iframe to parent

• Issue in google chromerajesh January 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I have downloaded the above code... it works fine in firefox,IE but it doesn't responsed in chrome.. is dre any one to help... Thnaks

• Very helpfulP Elsner March 17, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Thank you for posting this. It was very helpful in getting my own project to work. Have been looking every where for 2 days to find a working example. Yours did the trick. Thanks again.

• ThanxJey August 21, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Hi, Thank u very much that code is very useful.., Regards, Jey

• Thank you!!Burak TARHANLI September 7, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Thank you so much for your sharing. This is a good article. It works for me.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Pass value from iframe to parent
Pass value from iframe to parent   ... page. We can pass values from iframe to the parent page with the use of java script.  Here in our example of passing value from iframe to the parent we 

Ajax Questions

how to set values from parent page to iframe in javascript
how to set values from parent page to iframe in javascript  how to set values from parent page to iframe in javascript pls reply me as possible as I am in great trouble 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript getElementById Iframe
takes another HTML page. We have to pass the text field values from the IFrame... JavaScript getElementById IFrame...; We can also use document.getElementById() method with the IFrame 

HTML Questions

passing text value from pop up to parent page
passing text value from pop up to parent page  i want to pass value of a textbox of one pop up window to its parent page(html). that parent page contain a table. And i want to pass that text value to one cell in table of parent 

General

Pass value from child to parent window
Pass value from child to parent window       Java example program to pass value from child window to parent window We can pass values from a child window in Html to the parent 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to use iframe in jsp - JSP-Servlet
how to use iframe in jsp  Hi, i am using a jsp page in whic records from database are shown in a table in one of the column i am showing all error... is opened.however i require to open it in the parent jsp help me please 

JSP Servlet Questions

Passing values from child window to parent window.
Passing values from child window to parent window.  Hai, I'm having a requirement ,in that when i open a (pop-up)child window from a parent window... the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/pass-value-example/pass-value 

JSP Servlet Questions

Passing values from child window to parent window.
Passing values from child window to parent window.  http://www.roseindia.net/java/pass-value-example/pass-value-child-to-parent.shtml I have gone thru the link but my requirement is checkboxes.can u please explain 

JSP Servlet Questions

Iframe conetent - JSP-Servlet
Iframe conetent  Hi! i am loading web page in iframe in jsp page. when i am clicking on the link of iframe links it is loading in parent window that means in same window. i want to open the iframe content in new page 

Java Beginners

iframe application facebook login
iframe application facebook login  Create link to facebook from iFrame application 

PHP Questions

check youtube iframe code
check youtube iframe code  I have a piece of code that checks the youtube embed code in this format: My PHP code looks like this now...); $str=str_replace('"','',$str); $str=str_replace('value 

JavaScript Questions

how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page
how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page   how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page 

JavaScript Questions

how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page
how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page   how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page 

JavaScript Questions

General

Java Pass Value Example
value from child to parent window We can pass values from a child... is the program that takes the value from the child window and then pass it to the parent... in to the different applications.   Pass value from iframe 

JSP Servlet Questions

displaying a physical webpage with frames in iframe
displaying a physical webpage with frames in iframe  i have iframe... in iframe.index.html page contains frames divided into 2,each from different... the page in iframe. public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req,HttpServletResponse res 

WebSevices Questions

reload parent window - WebSevices
reload parent window  Hi, Here I have a code for close child window and reload parent window. window.opener.location.href="http... just pass your file name. When you performing some action, then it will added 

Java Beginners

Call the parent page(uses master page) from the child page
Call the parent page(uses master page) from the child page  how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page 

Java Beginners

Call the parent page(uses master page) from the child page
Call the parent page(uses master page) from the child page  how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page 

SQL Question

changing primary key of parent table
changing primary key of parent table  I want to change one primary key from a table where primary key is auto created? How can I do that? I have tried UPDATE person SET personid=3494 WHERE personid=8483; and i get the following 

JavaScript Questions

Populating values from Child Popup Jsp to Parent jsp
Populating values from Child Popup Jsp to Parent jsp  Hi, My requirement follows like this.. I have a parent jsp where u have search button. If u... jsp should get closed and inturn it should be populated in parent jsp within 

General

Forward Log Records to Its Parent
. Logger is set for the parent handling by setUseParentHandler(boolean value... Forward Log Records to Its Parent   ... to its parent. You know that a logger sends both log records (messages declared 

JavaScript Questions

how do i apply the javascript validation functions to the iframe content?
how do i apply the javascript validation functions to the iframe content? ...;script type="text/javascript"> function test() { iframe...() { iframe = document.getElementById('i'); iframe.src = 'http 

JavaScript Questions

how do i apply the javascript validation functions to the iframe content?
how do i apply the javascript validation functions to the iframe content? ...;script type="text/javascript"> function test() { iframe...() { iframe = document.getElementById('i'); iframe.src = 'http 

JSP Servlet Questions

Parent - child jsp communication - JSP-Servlet
Parent - child jsp communication  Hello, Thanks for your answers to my previous tech query. This time too, I do have a couple of questions. 1) How could I pass values from a parent jsp to a popped up child jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

Parent - child jsp communication - JSP-Servlet
. 1) How could I pass values from a parent jsp to a popped up child jsp...Parent - child jsp communication  Hello, Thanks for your answers... use query string to pass values.. like showpopup.jsp?kms=4500 hope 

Java Beginners

Reading Value From console
Reading Value From console  In case of String data Type readLine method of DataInputStream class read complete line of the given string but the next method of Scanner class doesn't read the complete line of String. why 

Java Beginners

Reading Value From console
Reading Value From console  In case of String data Type readLine method of DataInputStream class read complete line of the given string but the next method of Scanner class doesn't read the complete line of String. why 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

returning a value from Threads
returning a value from Threads  Hello I have worker pattern that uses... when returning a value using Future.I have code snippet below: ExecutorService... the jdeque so that I can pass it on to another process but I have a problem 

JavaScript Questions

passing value from javascript popup
passing value from javascript popup  How to take user input and pass that input value using popup in Javascript 

DMCA.com