Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSF Tutorials & Examples

Business Objects of Business Logic tier
Business Objects of Business Logic tier   ... will develop the objects of business logic tier. Business logic tier referrers.... In the business logic tier all the logic are encapsulated. The business objects 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Integrating Business Logic Tier and Integration Tier Components
; In the business logic tier web have created business objects, business services...Integrating Business Logic Tier and Integration Tier Components... tier components Hibernate maps the business objects to database using XML 

Java Beginners

What is the Difference Between Presentation layer/tier and Business layer/tier?
What is the Difference Between Presentation layer/tier and Business layer/tier...,but i haven't found the answer. Do servlet belongs to a presentation/business layer or tier 

Struts Questions

the business logic is executed.
the business logic is executed.  In which method of Action class the business logic is executed 

JSP Servlet Questions

Business logic vs Presentation logic - JSP-Servlet
Business logic vs Presentation logic  what is the difference between Business logic and Presentation logic 

JSP Servlet Questions

Business Logic in mvc2 - JSP-Servlet
Business Logic in mvc2  What is business logic and where it is written using servlet and jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

3 tier architecture in java - JSP-Servlet
3 tier architecture in java  H!, My shopping cart project... here that what are the 3 tiers. I tier is html ( it can also be jsp?) II tier is what ???????? is it servlets and jsp? or weblogic server? III tier is oracle 

JSP Interview Questions

why business logic in servlets - JSP-Interview Questions
why business logic in servlets  why business logic written using servlets not in jsp. Jsp used for presentation purpose. serlvet used for coding business logic and controller logic. Reason for using servlets in business logic 

General

Developing Distributed application using Enterprise Java Beans, J2EE Architecture, EJB Tutorial, WebLogic Tutorial.
functionality and all the business logic and presentation of the data.... It is very difficult to reuse the business and presentation logic... details are separated from the business logic. Now the developers will more 

Development process Questions

Closing Statement and ResultSet Objects - Development process
Closing Statement and ResultSet Objects  I Friend. i am getting the closing the objects problem. i am using the business logic in jsp now.it is having the two or more statements objects and results set objects ,how 

General

The J2EE Architecture allows the programmers to divide their work into two major categories Business Logic Presentation
: Business Logic... with the users. Business Logic: These are EJB applications which implements the business logic of the system 

Java Beginners

LOGIC
LOGIC  hey guys..i have my exams coming in somedays and it would be really helpful if someone explained how to develop the logic of any program 

Java Beginners

LOGIC
LOGIC  hey guys..i have my exams coming in somedays and it would be really helpful if someone explained how to develop the logic of any program 

EJB Tools

J2EE Tutorial - Session Tracking
uses this data as parameter for its business logic, creates the result... the bean encapsulating the business logic.    In this case.... This is a typical case of  MULTI-TIER Client-Server computing 

Java Beginners

objects

JSP Servlet Questions

i have developed the application in jsp(front-end -jsp,business logic-jsp).it is very slow when accessing the page - JSP-Servlet
i have developed the application in jsp(front-end -jsp,business logic-jsp).it is very slow when accessing the page  i have developed the application in jsp only.i did not use any classes.application is very slow when access 

Eclipse Plugins

CAL Eclipse Plug-in
(i.e. pure Java).  These pieces of business logic, which we called ".... As Business Objects is not a general development tools vendor, we have decided... of technologies to allow the representation of certain kinds of business 

Programming Tutorials

The J2EE Architecture allows the programmers to divide their work into two major categories Business Logic Presentation Logic

JEE Technologies

Enterprise Beans
and encapsulates the business logic of an enterprise application. Enterprise... the business logic of the application is contained in the enterprise beans. The client developer does not bother about the code that implements business logic 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Logic and desgin
Logic and desgin  How would this be put in visual logic symbol 

Programming Tutorials

Objects
Objects       Objects In this section we are going to illustrate how the real life objects are the key to understand object-oriented technology Objects are the part of our day to day 

Java Beginners

How to find maximum value for userdefined objects in ArrayList
How to find maximum value for userdefined objects in ArrayList  Hi sir,I have requirement i.e finding maximum value in userdefined objects... to write logic . My sample code : package com.naresh; import java.util.ArrayList 

Java Beginners

How to find maximum value for userdefined objects in ArrayList  Hi sir,I have requirement i.e finding maximum value in userdefined objects... to write logic . My sample code : package com.naresh; import java.util.ArrayList 

Java Beginners

Ajax

PHP Frameworks
and supports complete separation of business logic layer from presentation layer... to describe objects in their applications instead of coding the objects.  ... sites like Google GMail or in business applications like SAP.    

Java Beginners

Logic Building
Logic Building  I wanted to devlop my logic ? How can i do so ? Can i start with java or i need to do c++ before 

Struts Questions

Logic Iterate.
Logic Iterate.  I have one doubt about logic:iterate. I use text feild inside of logic:iterate , there is possible will generate N no of rows (text feild) inside of iterate. my doubt is how to get the Paritcular rows text 

Struts Questions

Logic Iterate.
Logic Iterate.  logic iterate Struts I have one doubt about logic:iterate. I use text field inside of logic:iterate , there is possible... the Particular rows text value. for example: print("<logic:iterate id="xid 

Eclipse Plugins

CAL Eclipse Plug-in

Eclipse Plugins

Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server
Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server   ..., Products and Services. Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server... systems. ARulesXL Business Rules for Excel Spreadsheets 

DMCA.com