Home Discussion Discuss: Struts 2 Date Validator

• Date Max value as a current date.Jay Patel March 30, 2011 at 3:45 AM

Thank you first of all for such a good post. Well, I am messing around to create a validation for Birth Date which should have a validation to restrict the user from giving the future dates. So, in case of: <field name="joiningdate"> <field-validator type="date"> <param name="min">01/01/1990</param> <param name="max">01/01/2000</param> <message>Joining date must be supplied between ${min} and ${max}</message> </field-validator> </field> I need the max param to be something like this: <param name="max">{Current date}</param> Is there any way around to do it? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Date Validator
Struts 2 Date Validator       The Date validator in the Struts 2 Framework checks whether the supplied date lies... demonstrates how to use the date validator to check the input range. [ NOTE: If date 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Validation (Int Validator)
of Struts 2 framework: Conversion Validator Date Validator Double...Struts 2 Validation (Int Validator)      ... Struts 2 Int Validator Following example discusses the use of Int Validator 

OpenSourceSoftware

USING THE VALIDATOR FRAMEWORK
STRUTS-VALIDATOR FRAMEWORK USING THE VALIDATOR FRAMEWORK       Validator framework requires two XML files, namely, alidator... and struts-config.xml. So, no special installation is necessary, to use the Validator 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 double validator
Struts 2 double validator       The Double validator of Struts 2 Framework checks if the given input is double... validator can also be used to check the input range. This example is a demonstration 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 RequiredString validator
Struts 2 RequiredString validator       This section discusses RequiredString validator of Struts 2 framework.... Then the error message is displayed to user. This example demonstrates how to use Struts 2 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts 2 E-mail Validator
Struts 2 E-mail Validator       The email validator in  Struts 2 Framework checks whether a given String... value does not match with the email type then the e-mail validator generates 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Validator Framework
Struts Validator Framework       This lesson introduces you the Struts Validator Framework. In this lesson you will learn how to use Struts Validator Framework 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Url Validator
Struts 2 Url Validator       The URLValidator of Struts 2 Framework checks whether the String contained within... to use the URL validator.  Follow the steps to develop the  URL 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Date Examples
Struts 2 Date Examples       In this section we will discuss the date processing functionalities available in the Struts 2... provided by Struts 2 Framework. Date Format Examples 

Java Server Faces

Using Standard Validator & Custom Validator
Using Standard Validator & Custom Validator..., such as: 1. Length is between 1 and 10 2. Float is between 2.0 and 10.0 3. Email...; <h:message for="name" /> 2. <f 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Date Examples

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Tutorial
Struts 2 Date In this section we will discuss the date processing.... Struts 2 uses the dojo toolkit for creating date picker.    Struts 2 Format Examples In this section you will learn how to format Date 

Struts Questions

Struts: validations code to support 2 date foramats - Struts
Struts: validations code to support 2 date foramats  What is the code in validation.xml to support 2 date formats (DD-MM-YYYY & DD/MM/YYYY ) in form. (I'm using struts 1.3 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Validation
to check the input range.   Struts 2 Date Validator The Date validator in the Struts 2 Framework checks whether the supplied date lies within... using Java 5 annotations.  Struts 2 Validation (Int Validator) Struts 2 

Framework Questions

Struts 2 Validation
Struts 2 Validation  Hello,I have been learning struts. I have a problem in the validator tag. I have tried tutorials and got those. I have... in URL. I am unable to get the validator tags working for the newuser 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Date Format Examples
Struts 2 Date Format Examples       In this tutorial you will learn about Date Format function in Struts 2. We...; In this section you learnt how to use Struts 2 Date format tag.   

Struts Questions

Struts Validator Framework
Struts Validator Framework  What is Struts Validator Framework 

Struts Questions

Setup validator framework in Struts
Setup validator framework in Struts  How to Setup validator framework in Struts 

Struts Examples

Struts Validator Framework - lab oriented lesson
STRUTS-VALIDATOR FRAMEWORK R.S.Ramaswamy ( developeriq..Oct-2005)       Struts... framework.In this first part, a simple struts demo with non-framework based 

Date Calendar

date - Date Calendar
date   hi, sir i am doing student details project in swing but i am not getting current date in jtextfield in date it is giving ambigious error 2. i am giving fileno as 18000 in jtextfield when i click save button 

Programming Tutorials

Web 2
moves towards to date fall either under a universal server approach or under 

Struts Questions

Using the Validator framework in struts
Using the Validator framework in struts   What is the Benefits of Using the Validator framework in struts 

Struts Questions

validator framework work in Struts
validator framework work in Struts  How does validator framework work in Struts 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 datetimepicker Example
uses the dojo toolkit for creating date picker. In Struts 2 its very easy to create date time picker. The <s:datetimepicker .../> tag The Struts 2 <s... on the form. Struts 2 date picker is actually Dojo widget, that makes it easy 

JavaScript Questions

date function
date function  Write a JavaScript program to read a date from user and perform the following, if entered value is date then perform the following 1. Display the day no from the date 2. Display the year from the date 3. Display 

Java Beginners

Printing 2 arrays
Printing 2 arrays  Hi, I have 2 arrays: String [] head = {"Name", "Date of birth", "PPS number"}; String [] personal= {value1, value2, value3}; I want this 2 arrays to be printed out in the following manner: head[0] tab 

SQL Question

date between
of my fields is date_, and the type of the field is DateTime. When I want to select records between 2 dates, I use this query: Select * from table1 Where date...date between  Hi Iâ??ve wrote a program by Delphi 7, Iâ??ve 

Struts Questions

XML files used in Validator Framework?
XML files used in Validator Framework?  Give the Details of XML files used in Validator Framework 

Struts Questions

sing validator framework work in struts
sing validator framework work in struts  How does client side validation using validator framework work in struts 

Java Server Faces - JSF

JSF validator Tag
JSF validator Tag          This tag is used to add and register the validator... to the required type is needed and then specified validator type is invoked 

DMCA.com