Home Discussion Discuss: C String Concatenation

• i phone hasan September 20, 2011 at 11:34 AM

i phone is my best sub.

• Huge security problem and bad memory usageAmateur C Programmer October 27, 2011 at 12:26 PM

strcat uses the memory allocated by str1, it does not create more memory to use. The code here will overwrite other memory not owned by the program.

• I need string comparison of c Ganixra November 1, 2011 at 10:33 AM

As i need comparison of given two strings with the list of array of elements. please help me

• BCAsubha das aadhikary November 5, 2011 at 3:02 PM

#include<stdio.h> int main(){ int i=0,j=0; char str1[20],str2[20]; puts("Enter first string"); gets(str1); puts("Enter second string"); gets(str2); printf("Before concatenation the strings are\n"); puts(str1); puts(str2); while(str1[i]!='\0'){ i++; } while(str2[j]!='\0'){ str1[i++]=str2[j++]; } str1[i]='\0'; printf("After concatenation the strings are\n"); puts(str1); return 0; }

• string cacatenation hyderabad January 4, 2012 at 6:42 PM

give more examples to string concatenation.thanks in advance...

• strcattr0ll July 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM

does it add a space? :P

• small errorcarel July 26, 2012 at 6:59 PM

In your code example, the output will not have a space between "RoseIndia" and "Technologies"... regards Carel

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

PHP Concatenation Operator
PHP Concatenation Operator  Hi friends, Can any one guide me how to use the concatenation string operator in PHP 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Concatenation Operator
The only one string operator in PHP is concatenation operator (.) that is used for putting two string values together; e.g. <?php $txt1=“Hello...? If we look at the code above you see that we used the concatenation operator two 

Programming Tutorials

String concatenation process example
.style1 { font-size: medium; } String Concatenation process example:- In the Action Script3, String is uses "+" operator for concatenate two strings. Concatenation of strings is a process to append one string 

Java-Tutorials

Java : String Concatenation
Java : String Concatenation This tutorial will teach you how to concatenate... the concatenation of the object's characters followed by the string argument's...;After concatenation String: " + str); } } Description : In this example, we 

Java-Tutorials

Java : String Concatenation
Java : String Concatenation This tutorial will teach you how to concatenate... the concatenation of the object's characters followed by the string argument's...;After concatenation String: " + str); } } Description : In this example, we 

C Tutorials

C String Concatenation
C String Concatenation     ... in C. You can see in the given example, we have declared two strings in order... and returns the concatenated string as a char.   Here is the code 

Development process Questions

concatenation of Two bytes in C
concatenation of Two bytes in C  Hi, I need to concatenate two bytes array in C.How to do that. bytes[0] = (n >> 24) & 0xFF; bytes[1] = (n >> 16) & 0xFF; bytes[2] = (n >> 8) & 0xFF; bytes[3] = n & 

MySQL

SQL Aggregate Concatenation
SQL Aggregate Concatenation       SQL Aggregate Concatenation are used to perform operation on concatenation of different records from different fields. The database provides you 

JavaScript Questions

javascript integer to string conversion
, this works result = a + b + c; printWithType(result); //123 string...javascript integer to string conversion  How to Javascript Integer to String Conversion   <script type="text/javascript"> 

Java Beginners

String and StringBuffer - Java Beginners
used for the dynamic string concatenation which enhances the performance. A string...String and StringBuffer  Dear Deepak Sir, What is String...; Hi vijay Java provides the StringBuffer and String classes 

General

String Concat()
that represents the concatenation of the object's characters followed by the string... String Concat()      ...() method of String class. We are going to use Concat() method of String class 

Programming Tutorials

PHP String Operator
String Operator: In PHP there are only two operators are available for strings... concatenation:<br/>"; echo "Value of a is =". $a; ?> Output: Value of a is =rose After concatenation: Value of a is =roseindia 

Java Magazine Questions

STRING.....
STRING.....  plzz sent me d code for counting vowels in a string... gui programme 

Java Beginners

string
string   difference detween "public static void main (String[] args) " and "public static void main (String args[])" in java but it executes both... "String args[]" can mean a "string array called args which is an array 

Java Beginners

string
string  String helloString = new String(helloArray); System.out.println(helloString); i am unable to understand this. could u plz explain 

Java Beginners

String
String  how to add spaces with string functions.?   Hi... String addSpaceToRight(String s, int n) { return String.format("%1$-" + n + "s", s); } public static String addSpaceToLeft(String s, int n) { return 

Java Beginners

string
string  a java program using string function to input any string... ArrangeStringAlphabetically { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.print("Enter string 

Java Beginners

String
characters in string?   import java.util.*; class RemoveDuplicateCharatcersFromString { public static String removeDuplicates(String s... < s.length(); i++) { String st = s.substring(i, i + 1 

Java Beginners

String
String  write down the code of remove any character from a given string without using any string function   please give me the code of remove any given character from a given string without using function 

Java Beginners

string
ExtractWords { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.print("Enter String: "); String st=input.nextLine(); String str[]=st.split(" "); for(int i=0 

Java Beginners

string
string  a java program to input a string and display the string...*; import java.io.*; public class FirstLetter{ public static String capitalizeFirstLetter( String str ) { final StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer( str 

Java Beginners

string
string   just i want to a program in a short form to the given string in buffered reader for example input string: Suresh Chandra Gupta output: S. C...; public class StringTest { public static void main(String [] args 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

string
string  write a program to accept the string and store the reverse stream into another array and print 

Java Beginners

string
string  java prgm to find total occurence of a given string pattern in a sentence 

Java Beginners

string
string  java prgm to find total occurence of a given string pattern in a sentence 

Java Interview Questions

String
String  write a program using string it should replace 'c'char to integer number as 1 in whole source 

Java Beginners

String
String  How to Convert sunnapu gopal to Sunnapu Gopal in java using String 

Java Beginners

String
String  how to print in between numbers if the question "String s = "1,2,3,4,5,6,8,-25"" out must be 1 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,upto25 

Java Beginners

string
and also displaying that contain word? Like I want to find "a" in the string... and a character. It then count the occurrence of that character in the string and display... String_Example { public static void main(String[] args 

Java Beginners

string
string  program for String reverse and replace in c,c++,java e.g.Input:10,20,hello output:hello;20;10   Hi Friend, Try the following java...(String[] args) { String array[]=new String[5]; Scanner input 

DMCA.com