Home Discussion Discuss: PHP SQL Script

• SQL in PHPDinesh May 11, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Hi, It's good tutorial on using SQL query in PHP. The PHP and MySQL is good tool for creating web applications. There are many frameworks in PHP which helps the programmer to develop complex websites and web applications. Thanks

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
SQL Question

auto sql script - SQL
auto sql script  Is there a way of generating inserts scripts using the table structure for oracle database 

Hibernate Questions

sql script generation - Hibernate
sql script generation  he show_sql shows the sql statements...?? is there any way to do that in hibernate? Generate the sql script for tables creation ?and if this available can i do it - generate the sql creation table 

PHP

Php Sql Script
Php Sql Script This example illustrates how to create the php sql script... in the figure.     Table: emp_counter   Source Code of sql_script.php  <?php   $mysql_db  

SQL Question

How to create a .mdf file from script (.sql)
How to create a .mdf file from script (.sql)  Hi, I have a sql database in 2008 server. now i want it to convert to 2005. so i script it. just help me to create a .mdf file back from the script 

MySQL

PHP SQL Script
PHP SQL Script       PHP SQL Script is useful to perform the operation of SQL queries in PHP...; Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'PHP SQL Script 

MySQL

SQL Backup Script
SQL Backup Script       The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'SQL Backup Script'. To understand and grasp example we create a command for backup of  table 

PHP

PHP SQL Login Script
PHP SQL Login Script This Application illustrates how to create a php validation script for login application. In this example we create a login application where we put all php script for validation. In this application whether user 

MySQL

PHP SQL Login Script
PHP SQL Login Script       This Application illustrates how to create a php validation... where we will use php script for validation. If the user does not fill the user 

SQL Question

mysql - SQL
mysql  hi i want to export my data from mysql to excel using php script. pls help me  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/sql/mysql-table/mysql-php-select.shtml Thanks 

MySQL

PHP SQL Die
PHP SQL Die       PHP... The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'PHP SQL Die'. To understand and grasp the example... INTO `stu` VALUES (6,'Tanuj',12); php_sql_group_by.php: The PHP code 

SQL Tutorial

PHP SQL Insertion
PHP SQL Insertion       PHP SQL Insertion is used to execute MySQL queries in PHP script.... Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'PHP SQL Insertion 

JSP Tutorials

Implementing Bean with script let in JSP
Implementing Bean with script let in JSP... it with script let of jsp for inserting the data in mysql table. In this example we create...;s.executeUpdate (sql);   s.close ();  }    

SQL Question

sql
difference between sql and oracle  what is the difference between sql and oracle 

SQL Question

sql
sql  how to get first row in sql with using where condition in sql? how to get last row in sql with using where condition in sql 

MySQL

SQL PHP Where
SQL PHP Where       SQL PHP Where is used to built the connection between the SQL and PHP. The PHP sever side script is used to retrieve the records that meet 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script
Java Script  why we are using java script 

JavaScript Questions

Java script
Java script  Source code for capturing the screen using Java Script 

SQL Question

sql
sql  I want interview sql questions   Please visit the following link: SQL Tutorials 

Flex Questions

script for data
script for data  how to write a simple script to display a selected data from list in flex applicatin?.   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: Flex Application Thanks 

SQL Question

Sql
Sql  how to find maximum of a101,a102,a103 from a table in sql 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script
Java Script  Hi, Any one please share a code to swap the 2strings using java script 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script
Java Script  What is Java Script? How to learn Java Script?   Hi Java Script is client side programming language. It runs on browser.... You can learn Java Script from our JavaScript - JavaScript Tutorial pages 

SQL Question

SQL
SQL  hii What is sql?   hello, SQL, which stands for Structured Query Language, is a special-purpose language used to define, access, and manipulate data. SQL is non procedural, meaning that it describes 

Development process Questions

Window Script
Window Script  i want to write windows script can you help me in writing those i want to write script so that it follows below steps Step 1) downloading file from FTP 2) Unzip it 3) Edit it 4) zip it 5) upload again to FTP 

JavaScript Questions

java script
java script  Hi, Any one please tell me how, to store below elements in an array using java script 12,13,14,a,b,xyz 

JavaScript Questions

Java script
Java script  a java script code for accept 10 numbers from the user and print in the descending order without using sort method 

JavaScript Questions

java script
java script  how to write a Java script program to enter number in two text fields and then automatically display the total in another text field 

SQL Question

sql
sql  returning value from a store procedure in sql with example   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/mysql/mysql5/stored-procedures-and-functions.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/sql/create 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script.
Java Script.  Hi Sir, The below java script code is not working in Google chrome can yo give me the solution as soon as possible. <script type="text/javascript"> function setValue(){ var val=""; var frm 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script.
Java Script.  Hi Sir, The below java script code is not working in Google chrome can yo give me the solution as soon as possible. <script type="text/javascript"> function setValue(){ var val=""; var frm 

DMCA.com