Home Discussion Discuss: iPhone 3G FAQ

• messagesFern August 23, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Can the sms messages be sorted into inbo, outbox, saved etc?

• long time not synchronisedjackie trajkoska November 21, 2011 at 7:36 AM

i have had problems with my computer therefore have not synchronised my iphone 3 to it in a long while. in that time i have accumulated alot of contacts, songs on my iphone. i have the computer fixed and now wonder if i can connect withoug losing all my data?

• apple 3G iphoneVince Parker January 10, 2012 at 11:30 PM

the time constantly shows 17 minutes ahead; I go into settings and when I set " set automatically " it immedialtey goes 17 mins ahead; so I set it manually and then occasionally it ends up 17 mins ahead sort of assume it needs replacing unless there is another way of setting automatically ??

• Stanza on iphone 3G ios4.2.1Manyumwa C January 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I cannot open Stanza on my iphone 3G using ios 4.2.1. What can I do to make it open?

• My Iphone problemFredrick January 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Please I need assistance as I am unable to display the numeric keypad on my iphone(3G). Please guide me through the necessary settings. Thank you.

• questionramya April 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM

i am unable to get connectad with bluetooth of my iphone 3g to access from other mobile and its showing the message as NOW DISCOVERABLE,what is the reason for that..?

• I phone default appAllen Anderson May 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I have lost the message app of the scene and can't find where it's gone I'm still receiving texts but can't reply because I can't find where to access the app

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
iPhone

iPhone 3G FAQ
iPhone 3G FAQ      ... technical questions that are asked most frequently. Complete iPhone FAQ What... the iPhone 3G smartphone that comes in two variants- 8GB and 16GB. What OS does 

Programming Tutorials

FAQ's

Java Beginners

Java FAQ
Java FAQ  Hi, Where I can find the url of Java FAQ in roseindia.net Thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

What is 3G ?
What is 3G ?  hello, What is 3G ?   hii samar, Third generation (3G) wireless networks will offer faster data transfer rates than current... communications. So-called 2.5G networks offer incremental speed increases. 3G networks 

Java Interview Questions

Java FAQ

Java Interview Questions

Java FAQ

Hibernate Interview Questions

hibernate faq 15/03/14
hibernate faq 15/03/14  i want to display highest salary using criteria , so what is query for criteria 

HTML Questions

HTML FAQ site
HTML FAQ site  For a school project need simple website. It is an FAQ site which uses natural language processing to get the answers. Natural language processing in the sense using parts of speech tagging or using decision tree 

Programming Tutorials

Java Questions & Java FAQ
Java Questions & Java FAQ       In this Java Question series we... of frequently asked questions (FAQ) will provide you brief answers to many common 

Programming Tutorials

HR Interview FAQ
HR Interview FAQ :       Before you head out to a job interview, it's a good idea to practice answering the types of interview questions employers will likely ask. The Web 

iPhone

Flash on iPhone 3G
Flash on iPhone 3G       The old iPhone and the new iPhone 3G provide support for many popular... support Microsoft Exchange mail, the iPhone 3G rectified this shortcoming 

iPhone

iPhone
iPhone stand out from the crowd.   iPhone 3G FAQ...; Apple iPhone 3G is a multi-touch smartphone that has successfully combined... taken the world by storm. Since then the enhanced iPhone 2.0 with 3G has also been 

Android

Google Android G1 vs Apple iPhone 3G
Google Android G1 vs Apple iPhone 3G       The iPhone 3G and the Android-powered Google... built on completely different platforms. Although the iPhone 3G has done pretty 

MySQL

Top iPhone 3G Downloads Sites Tips and Guide
Top iPhone 3G Downloads Sites Tips and Guide       The iPhone 3G is a cool smartphone... conversion softwares, if required. Quick Downloads: Ok so you got your iPhone 3G 

iPhone

iPhone 3G Comparison
iPhone 3G Comparison      ... Apple came out with another ace in the form of the iPhone 3G, but lo and behold... smartphone prize. Here we do a general comparison between the iPhone 3G and other 

iPhone

iPhone 3G vs iPhone 2G
iPhone 3G vs iPhone 2G     ... significant criticism against the old iPhone was that it lacked 3G support and other... soon rectified by Apple when it launched the iPhone 3G in July 2008 featuring 

iPhone

iPhone 3G Buying Guide
iPhone 3G Buying Guide     .... iPhone 3G Buying Tips Defining Your Needs: First things first. What do you need, an iPhone 3G with 8GB or 16 GB storage or you would be satisfied 

iPhone

iPhone 3G as a Gaming Device
iPhone 3G as a Gaming Device   ... the gaming bus. But come June 2008 and the world saw the launch of the iPhone 3G... iPhone users was third party iPhone application support. This saw the iPhone 3G 

Android

Google Android FAQ
Google Android FAQ       Android is the mobile phone platform consisting of an OS, web browser and key applications developed by Google and other companies under 

iPhone

Reliability of iPhone 3G
Reliability of iPhone 3G       The iPhone has generated more than a fair amount of buzz ever since its launch and for good reasons also. The iPhone is a fairly reliable 

iPhone

Maximize Your iPhone 3G Experience
Maximize Your iPhone 3G Experience   ... to maximize your iPhone 3G experience to the zenith. One of the most handy tip... but here are some neat tips and tricks guaranteed to get the best out of your iPhone 3G 

Programming Tutorials

Maximizing the iPhone 3G Experience, Getting the Most Out of iPhone 3G

iPhone

All iPhone Tips and Tricks
All iPhone Tips and Tricks       If you are looking for some cool iPhone 3G tips n tricks... customisable options and the iPhone 3G is no different, rather only better. We 

iPhone

iPhone Security and Safety Tips
iPhone Security and Safety Tips       Like all mobile devices your Apple iPhone 3G is also prone.... While the iPhone 3G is a stable and secure device you should nevertheless follow 

iPhone

iPhone Advantages and Disadvantages
;    iPhone 3G Vs others: iPhone 3G Advantages... advanced touch screen smartphone around. And with the iPhone 3G, Apple Inc had... the iPhone 3G's core strengths as a niche smartphone. Top iPhone 3G advantages 

Software Services

iPhone 3GS Programming
of iPhone 3G, which Apple inc had released in 2007. With the launch.... When iPhone 3G was released, it had created storm in the market, while the improved version of iPhone 3G has gained immense popularity as it has 

Blog

Sitemap iPhone Tutorial
and Attachments | iPhone 3G FAQ | iPhone Security and Safety Tips... Troubleshooting Guide | iPhone Cost and Pricing | iPhone 3G vs iPhone 2G | iPhone's Missing Features  | iPhone 3G as a Gaming Device | iPhone 3G 

Training

Online and Onsite iPhone Training Course from Rose India
Online and Onsite iPhone Training Course from Rose India     Apple iPhone is a great 3G multi-touch phone... iPhone applications on the iPhone Store for free or commercial distribution 

Software Services

iPhone Development
iPhone Development Apple Inc. in June 2007 had created a revolution by launching an incredible internet mobile phone, iPhone that had some amazing features like virtual keyboard, wireless internet connection through 3G spectrum 

iPhone

What is iPhone
; Apple iPhone - iPod, Cell phone and 3G, all in one! The iPhone... by storm. Since then the enhanced iPhone 2.0 with 3G has also been introduced... more, the new iPhone is 3G- ready and supports more than 15,000 applications 

DMCA.com