Home Discussion Discuss: iPhone Advantages and Disadvantages

• What diferent between IPhone 3G and 3Gs Tem ngorn August 22, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Please help me to clearify how I know which one is IPhone 3G and 3Gs. because I do not know how to specify wich one is 3G and 3Gs if they give me two to select to buy. Thanks, Ngorn

• Disadvantages and over seas useFran Salaun April 30, 2012 at 8:48 PM

How expensive will it be to text someone while in Europe. I go to Lourdes, France, frequently. I need global connection for calls, emails and taking pictures. What do you suggest? Is texting cheaper than calling?

• questionAlbin Thomas October 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM

i hav got 15,000.....vch phone shld i buy??????.....wot abt i phone 3gs

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

What are the advantages and disadvantages of CSS?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of CSS?  What are the advantages and disadvantages of CSS 

Struts Questions

the Advantages of Struts
the Advantages of Struts   What are the Advantages of Struts 

Web Hosting Tutorial

What is difference between UNIX Hosting and Window Hosting
There are basically UNIX and Windows, two main types of operating system platforms on which any of the web site can be hosted. Each has its own set of unique features, advantages and disadvantages. It is difficult to say which one 

JDBC Questions

c++ - JDBC
c++  Can any one given a note on advantages and disadvantages of C 

Java Interview Questions

jsp and servlet
jsp and servlet  what is the difference between jsp and servlet ? what is the advantages and disadvantages of jsp and servlet 

Java Interview Questions

Delegations - Java Interview Questions
Delegations  what is the history of delegations and what are the advantages and disadvantages over inheritance,  Hi friend, For more information,Examples and tutorials visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/jsp 

Servlet Interview Questions

Servlets differ from RMI
Servlets differ from RMI  Explain how servlets differ from RMI. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each technology ?   RMI (Remote Method Invocation) are a means of client server communication 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Installing PHP LAMP - Linux Apache MySQL and PHP Tutorial

JSP Servlet Questions

Jsp - JSP-Servlet
JSP Servlets Advantages  What are the advantages of JSP and Servlets 

Java Beginners

Collection Framework - Java Beginners
Collection Framework  Pls explain the disadvantages of using collection framework as it was written in this forum ? It must cast to correct type. ? Cannot do compile time checking. I couldnot get in detail as to what 

General

Collection of Large Number of Java Sample Programs and Tutorials
; Advantages and Disadvantages... will read the advantages and disadvantages of Java Collection Framework 

Java Beginners

C++
C++  Describe the principle advantages of deploying a linked list versus a static array when implementing a Queue or a Stack 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
java  what is the advantages using dynamic method dispatcher can tell me with neat example 

JDBC Questions

please send me the answer - JDBC
please send me the answer -difference between DriverManager and DataDourse   what is Datasourse? What r the advantages? what is the difference between DriverManager and DataDourse 

Java Interview Questions

Java - Java Interview Questions
Java  What are the Disadvantages of Java ?  Hi friend, Java has the following disadvantages. 1. Because programs written in Java language runs on a virtual machine, it runs somewhat slowly compared to other 

Hosting Tutorial

Operating System based Web Hosting
programming, used for developing the site. Despite several advantages, Linux Web Hosting system has some disadvantages like it is tough to handle and manage 

Struts Questions

Java Struts - Struts
Java Struts  How we can create mvc architecture and its advantages?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/mvc-architecture.shtml Thanks 

JSP Interview Questions

Scriptless Jsp - JSP-Interview Questions
Scriptless Jsp  Hi Deepak, Can we create scriptless jsp, if so explain me how, with advantages. can we access database by using javascript only. Thank u in advance 

Java Interview Questions

hi roseindia - Java Interview Questions
hi roseindia  advantages of object oriented progamming language?  Hi friend, Some advantages of object oriented progamming language : 1) A provides modular structure . 2) The programming can be done with real 

Flex Questions

Flex difference
Flex difference  Hi.... please tell me about What is the difference between Flex 2.0 and Flex 3.0? Thanks  Ans: There are some advantages of Flex3.0 over Flex 2.0 they are following: 1. Faster compilation time 

Hibernate Questions

hibernate over Jdbc
hibernate over Jdbc  Why use hibernate over Jdbc?   Hibernate provides lots of advantages over JDBC. Some of them are as below: 1) Hibernate is data base independent 2) Hibernate provides its own query language called 

JDBC Questions

jdbc - JDBC
use the Bridge, but they won't get the advantages of multi-threading. In addition... Java programs may use the Bridge, but they won?t get the advantages of multi 

Java Interview Questions

core java - Java Interview Questions
these advantages, there is a need of Wrapper classes. As they are objects, they can 

Java Beginners

java
inheritance Advantages of Java over C++: 1)Java is pure object oriented 

Spring Framework Questions

spring - Spring
spring  what is the difference between spring and hibernate and ejb3.0  Hi mamatha, Spring provides hibernate template and it has many advantages like: * It removes boiler plate code like getting connection from 

Programming Tutorials

History of Struts
. But there were many disadvantages of CGI scripts:  CGI 

Web Hosting Tutorial

Why do I need Dedicated IP?
flexibility while also allowing for more complex hosting. Two advantages 

Programming Tutorials

PHP MySQLi
. There are number of advantages of are present in this extension, few of those 

Programming Tutorials

JDOM, JDOM Tutorial and example code.
the advantages of the Java programming lanauge. The JDOM API is faster than DOM API 

General

What is WAP? Detailed discussion of WAP API with examples.
advantages.    

DMCA.com