Home Discussion Discuss: Mysql Time Difference Function

• Login/Logout SystemNavdeep Khandelwal May 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I am making a project of employee attandance ,which will run on one pc.when employees come/goes they login/logout into that system and we storing login/logout time .But I have a problem when a user Re-login into that system for same date a new row is created into database,but i want to prevent a user if he re-login in the system.I am using only jsp.Can you help me?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
MySQL

Mysql Time Difference Function
Mysql Time Difference Function       Mysql Time Difference Function is used to find the time... an example that helps you to understand 'Mysql Time Difference  Function 

JSP Servlet Questions

time difference
time difference  How to subtract time? 12:38:35 pm - 00:15:48 am plz raply soon 

Java Beginners

method and function difference
method and function difference  so far, I understand that method and function are the same thing... but is there any difference between the two terms? Please explain me if both are different terms. Thanks in advance 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

function
function  difference between function overloading and operator overloading 

SQL Question

What is difference between a PROCEDURE & FUNCTION ?
What is difference between a PROCEDURE & FUNCTION ?  What is difference between a PROCEDURE & FUNCTION 

HTML Questions

calculate the time ..
(); alert("Time Stopped"); } function calculateTimeElapsed...calculate the time ..  [CODE] Elapsed Time Example...; var endTime = null; function sayHi() { alert 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date difference in months
javascript date difference in months  How can I find the difference... difference in month : "+monthDiff); </script> </head> </html>... in standard format with current day,date,time and GMT.you can also 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date difference in days.
javascript date difference in days.   I want to find the difference...); document.write("Number of day difference : "+dayDiff); </script> <...,date,time and GMT.you can also specify your own date by using new Date 

JSP Servlet Questions

calculate difference between two time in jsp
calculate difference between two time in jsp  How to calculate difference between two dates 

PHP Tutorial

time ()
PHP time() Function The time() returns the current time  measured...;). Syntax of time() Function in PHP time(void) Parameter of time() Function...() Function in PHP: <?php $t=time(); echo($t . "<br />"); echo 

PHP Tutorial

The PHP Date() Function
date and time. No installation is necessary for using this function.  Syntax... Saving Time, 0 otherwise. O - It is used for representing the difference... the difference to Greenwich time (GMT)  in this format: +02:00 T - It is used 

MySQL

Mysql Time Function
Mysql Time Function       Mysql Time Function is used to find the current time in hour, minute... 'Mysql Time Function'. To understand and grasp this example we show you the list 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Make Time
PHP  Make Time In PHP, mktime() funtion is used for doing date arithmetic... is set to either of these values: 1 if the time is during Daylight Savings Time (DST), 0 if it is not, or -1 if it is unknown  

Flex Questions

Flex difference
Flex difference  Hi.... please tell me about What is the difference between Flex 2.0 and Flex 3.0? Thanks  Ans: There are some advantages of Flex3.0 over Flex 2.0 they are following: 1. Faster compilation time 

Java Beginners

How to calculating time difference bewteen two countries using country name?
How to calculating time difference bewteen two countries using country name?  How to calculate the time difference between two countries. Example if i pass India and America, then the program should return the time difference 

Adobe Flex

Difference between Flex and Flash
Difference between Flex and Flash       There is not big difference between the flex... for the designer to save his time but he can also perform the same work without 

PHP Questions

How can we get second of the current time using date function?
How can we get second of the current time using date function?  How can we get second of the current time using date function 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date function
O Difference with Greenwich Mean Time... Difference with Greenwich Mean Time in hours with a colon...PHP Date Function In this section we will show you the different formatting 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date difference in years
javascript date difference in years  I want to find the difference...=date1.getFullYear()-date2.getFullYear(); document.write("Date difference in years : "+yearDiff... with current day,date,time and GMT.you can also specify your own date by using new Date 

Development process Questions

difference
difference  difference b/w java and asp.net 

SQL Question

difference
difference  what's the difference between mysql and sql 

JDBC Questions

difference
difference  difference between hashtable and hashtree 

Java Interview Questions

difference - Java Interview Questions
difference  what is the difference between instance and object?  Hi Friend, Instance refers to the reference of the object at a particular time whereas object refers to the memory address of the class. For ex 

Development process Questions

Function pointer in c
Function pointer in c  What is the difference between function call with function pointer and without function pointer(normal function call 

Java Beginners

Difference
Difference  What Is the difference between JDK & SDK 

Java Magazine Questions

Difference between error and exception ????????
Difference between error and exception ?  Can we handle a error in java if yes than give an code of an example? Difference between error... yourself or that might be thrown because of an obvious run-time error such as trying 

PHP Questions

time decrement
time decrement  i want to know calculate the time for 2 minutes(from current time started),after that the button in the page will be disable  ... minute. You can increase time interval as per your requirement. <!DOCTYPE HTML 

JavaScript Questions

Time validation
Time validation  Hi. I have a text box in html to get time... project.   Here is a code that accepts the time in the format hh:mm. If the user enters the time in wrong format, it displays the error message. < 

JDBC Questions

difference
difference    what is the difference between the JDBC-ODBC bridge, the Native-API-Partly-Java driver, and the JDBC-Net-All-Java Driver is the placement of the database access libraries   Please visit the following link 

Java Beginners

difference
difference  difference between thread and process in java   Difference between Process and Thread: 1)Process is a program under execution whereas Thread is a part of program. 2)Process are heavy weight programs which 

DMCA.com