Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Tutorial

time ()
PHP time() Function The time() returns the current time  measured...;). Syntax of time() Function in PHP time(void) Parameter of time() Function...() Function in PHP: <?php $t=time(); echo($t . "<br />"); echo 

MySQL

Mysql Time Difference Function
Mysql Time Difference Function       Mysql Time Difference Function is used to find the time... an example that helps you to understand 'Mysql Time Difference  Function 

MySQL

Mysql Time Function
Mysql Time Function       Mysql Time Function is used to find the current time in hour, minute... 'Mysql Time Function'. To understand and grasp this example we show you the list 

PHP Questions

How can we get second of the current time using date function?
How can we get second of the current time using date function?  How can we get second of the current time using date function 

HTML Questions

calculate the time ..
(); alert("Time Stopped"); } function calculateTimeElapsed...calculate the time ..  [CODE] Elapsed Time Example...; var endTime = null; function sayHi() { alert 

PHP Questions

time decrement
time decrement  i want to know calculate the time for 2 minutes(from current time started),after that the button in the page will be disable  ... minute. You can increase time interval as per your requirement. <!DOCTYPE HTML 

JavaScript Questions

Time validation
Time validation  Hi. I have a text box in html to get time... project.   Here is a code that accepts the time in the format hh:mm. If the user enters the time in wrong format, it displays the error message. < 

PHP Tutorial

date_time_set
date_time_set date_time_set alias DateTime::setTime function resets the the current time of the DateTime object to a different time. It returns the modified date and time.  Syntax public DateTime DateTime::setTime ( int 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time
PHP Date and Time The PHP Date and Time function is massively used in setting date and time of the server, validating date and time and controlling the functions of the software.  The PHP date and Time functions allow you 

C Tutorials

C Current Time
example, the time() function determines the current time in seconds and assigns it to time_t type variable t. The ctime() function converts the number of seconds to the current date and time. The printf() function then prints the current date 

SQL Tutorial

SQL NOW() Function
SQL NOW() Function         NOW ( ) Function provides you the current date and time... date and time. The Now( ) function return you the current date and time 

Mobile Applications Questions

NSLog function in Iphone
NSLog function in Iphone  Hi, I am facing the problem at the time of Defining NSlog Function in Iphone Applications. Can anybody suggest or provides NSLog() related informtion? I will welcome your valuable suggestions 

PHP Tutorial

The PHP Date() Function
date and time. No installation is necessary for using this function.  Syntax... The PHP Date() Function The PHP date() function is used for formatting the date and time. It formats a timestamp (a sequence of characters representing 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Function
Sometimes we need one set of code more than one time, at that point of time function helps us a lot. A function is a set of coding within a block, which has... of functions we can reduce time and effort, all we need to do is create 

PHP Questions

Eval Function in PHP
Eval Function in PHP  Hello PHP experts, Please tell me about Eval() Function in PHP. How to use Eva() function in PHP? Thanks   Hi, The Eval() function is PHP is very handy. It allows to you store the PHP code 

PHP Questions

PHP idate() Function
time if no timestamp is given. Syntax of PHP idate() Function :... int idate... help related to PHP idate() Function. I waiting for your valuable suggestion. Thanks,   Hi, The idate() Function in PHP will returns a string 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date now function
Mysql Date now function       Mysql Date now function is useful when you want to return the current... 'Mysql Date now function'. In this Tutorial we define a now ( ) Query 

JavaScript Questions

javascript abort function
javascript abort function   I am running a loop and wants to abort it after a specific time. How is it possible using JavaScript Abort function..?   Using JavaScript we can abort function or loop. See the the code below 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Make Time
PHP  Make Time In PHP, mktime() funtion is used for doing date arithmetic... is set to either of these values: 1 if the time is during Daylight Savings Time (DST), 0 if it is not, or -1 if it is unknown  

WebSevices Questions

Run time error - WebSevices
Run time error  Hello, Anyone know, how run the template files in zend framework.Anybody help me. Rgds, Pras  code to help in solving the problem : protected function _run($template 

PHP Tutorial

The PHP fileatime() function , fileatime php, fileatime in php
Example of fileatime() function in PHP Description Syntax for fileatime() Function PHP int fileatime ( file_name ) It returns Last Access time in int... for fileatime() Function PHP <?php $time = time(); echo "current date 

PHP Tutorial

PHP date function
PHP Date() Function PHP Date() function is used to display the date and time in a précised format.  With the help of PHP date function you can format timestamp to a more readable date and time. The following example shows you how 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Polymorphism Function
PHP Polymorphism Function: The PHP Polymorphism Method is one of the feature of OOP language. Generally we get polymorphism in two ways: Compile time Run time Compile time polymorphism PHP is like function overloading, operator 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to display the current time
. In this web portal i am going to display time. I am using <%= new java.util.Date() %> to display the time. But it display the time after that cannot changed. I need change time in every minutes.   <TABLE BORDER=4 BGCOLOR 

Java Server Faces Questions

get integer at run time
get integer at run time  how to get integer value at run time in j2ee using servlets   Hi, You can get the value from request parameter and then convert using the function Integer.parseInt(variable). Here 

PHP Questions

Time table generation
Time table generation  Hi I am 3rd year bca student i want create time table generator for my project.i am going to create it as school time table... informations we have to provide to generate time table? pls make me clear. Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

PHP Function
manageable, robust. A general format of the function in PHP is as follows: function <function name> (<list of parameters>) With the help of functions we can reduce time and effort, all we need to do is create a function 

PHP Tutorial

The filectime() function, filectime php, filectime() in php
int filectime(filename) It gives the last time when file  was changed...; content  It returns the time in int if there are changes .Convert them to date format by date function And FALSE if no changes  Code of filectime 

JavaScript Questions

javascript add minutes to time.
javascript add minutes to time.  I want to add minutes to time. How..."> function addMinutes() { var todayDate = new Date(); var...; } document.write("Time : " + newHrs + " : " + min + " : " + seconds 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

function
function  difference between function overloading and operator overloading 

DMCA.com