Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Replace
Replace   Hi, I have two text files in two diff locatons.The text file like below using java program 1)a.txt 1 abc bangalore 2 def adfsdf 3 ghij asdfdsad 2)b.txt A B C Now i want output is like below 

PHP Questions

ereg_replace() and eregi_replace().
ereg_replace() and eregi_replace().  What is the difference between eregreplace() and eregireplace()?   Hi friends, ereg_replace() is case sensitive like "Bharat"cannot be treated as "bharat"and eregi_replace 

Java Beginners

Replace TEXT
Replace TEXT   I have two text files in two diff locatons.The text file like below using java program 1)a.txt 1 abc bangalore 2 def adfsdf 3 ghij asdfdsad 2)b.txt A B C Now i want output is like below 

PHP Questions

What is the difference between ereg_replace() and eregi_replace()?
What is the difference between ereg_replace() and eregi_replace()?  What is the difference between eregreplace() and eregireplace 

PHP Questions

replace character in php
replace character in php  PHP script that replace character 

Java Beginners

find and replace in java
find and replace in java  Need 'find and replace' function in Java to find special keyword in XMl such as @,#,!,%..and replace with their corresponding entities 

PHP Questions

MySql find and replace string
MySql find and replace string  How to find and replace string or special characters in MySql & PHP?   Find and Replace String PHP $result = preg_replace('/\band\b/i', 'foo', $subject 

SQL Question

regexp_replace in update and replace query in postgres
regexp_replace in update and replace query in postgres  update message set data = replace (data, 'wmost','westernmost'); April 4, 2011 at 5:04 PM.... is there a way to avoid this problem. Can you send similar query using regexp_replace 

SQL Question

Difference between translate and replace
Difference between translate and replace   hiii, What is the difference between translate and replace?   hello, Replace replace every.... this work for entire word and pattern,. Translate replace the one charecte 

Java Beginners

String doubt replace function
String doubt replace function  What is the output and why of below : String s1 = "Hello"; if(s1.replace('H','H')== "Hello") System.out.println("yes"); else System.out.println("No"); if(s1.replace("H", "H")== "Hello 

PHP Questions

Replace String in PHP - PHP
Replace String in PHP  What is the fastest way of replacing string in PHP Code?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/php/phpbasics/PHP-Array-Replace.html Thanks 

HTML Questions

replace special characters in html
replace special characters in html  How can i replace the special characters in HTML?   Special Character in HTML HTML has a long list of special characters symbol that can be used anywhere throughout the HTML Code 

SQL Question

like query and then update or replace
like query and then update or replace   In postgres i use like query to find the a specific word in a column for example in a column i have text... to replace or update "wmost" to "westernmost" in that text. is there a way to do 

Java Server Faces Questions

Replace JSF Standard Error Message
Replace JSF Standard Error Message  How can we replace the JSF Standard Error Message 

MySQL

MySQL Replace
MySQL Replace       MySQL Replace function finds and replaces the occurrences of specified string...: REPLACE( String_Text, String_FROM, String_TO); where String_Text 

Java Beginners

Java replace all non alphanumeric
Java replace all non alphanumeric  Hi, In Java how to replace all non alphanumeric characters with blank? Share me the best code for java replace...]" for finding all non alphanumeric characters and then replace it with required 

Java Tips and Examples

Programming - Replace method
Java: Programming - Replace method Change all occurrences in a string.... The predefined Java function replace may not be used for this -- you have to write it yourself. Example CallReturnsComments replace("yesterday", "yes 

JavaScript Questions

Replace broken Image using JQuery
Replace broken Image using JQuery  Sir My web page contains a lot of images. But when it will not loaded properly, it shows a broken image. How can...', 'missing.jpg'); } }); }) This code will replace the broken image 

Development process Questions

how to replace the values - Development process
how to replace the values  i have arraylist containing "or","c1","or","c2","c3","or",c4" i want the output as "c1","c2","c3","c4","or","or"  Hi friend, Code to solve the problem : import java.util.*; class 

SQL Question

MySQL replace all non alphanumeric characters
MySQL replace all non alphanumeric characters  Hi, How to replace all non alphanumeric characters in MySQL? Thanks 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Replace
PHP Array Replace Sometimes we have to replace array values with given values, PHP provides array_replace() function to replace the values. array_replace... description of array_replace() is:  General Format array array 

Programming Tutorials

Replace a String with another using "fn:replace" tag of JSTL
Replace a String with another using <fn:replace> tag of JSTL In this Section, we will replace a String with another string using <fn:replace> tag...; <head> <title>Example of fn:replace tag of Jstl tag 

General

JavaScript array replace element
JavaScript array replace element   ... in-built replace() methods for replacing elements but we can implement replace...() method in our JavaScript array tutorial. For implementation of replace 

Java-Tutorials

Java String : Replace All
Java String : Replace All This section defines how to replace all character with specified character without using system methods. Replace All method : You can replace all specific character in a given string with another character 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Replace Recursive
PHP Array Replace Recursive: PHP provides array_replace_recursive() function to replace elements from passed arrays into the first array recursively. array_replace_recursive() replaces the values of first array with the same values from 

C Tutorials

C Replace String
C Replace String       In this section, you will learn how to replace a string in C.  Here a function pointer replace is created in which variables st, orig, repl 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Replace Color

Java Beginners

About search and replace contains of .doc or .docx file using java.
About search and replace contains of .doc or .docx file using java.  Hi , I am trying to replace contents of ms.word document in .doc or .docx... to replace CustomerName and Cs_add with name and address of that particular customer 

JSP Tutorials

Use of Tag of JSTL
Use of <fn:replace(String, String, String)> Tag of JSTL... : java.lang.String replace(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String) replace_fnJstlTag.jsp <%@ taglib prefix=" 

Java Interview Questions

Can we replace main() with static block or with other static methods?
Can we replace main() with static block or with other static methods?  what is the use of public static void main()?can't we achieve the same thing through static block or through other static methods 

DMCA.com