Home Discussion Discuss: PHP SQL Login Script

• LoginRiz February 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Incorrect password is working fine but for correct details I get the below message. Can you help? Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in D:\Hosting\10525984\html\Login\Login2\loginsuccess.php on line 3 Login Successful

• doesnt work for me beetsma April 17, 2012 at 7:35 PM

so as the title said: it doesnt for me : If i try to login it says : cannot select DB. I changed the $db_name=""; to my own databse, but it wont work. any suggestions? thx for sharing the script

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP

PHP SQL Login Script
PHP SQL Login Script This Application illustrates how to create a php validation script for login application. In this example we create a login application where we put all php script for validation. In this application whether user 

MySQL

PHP SQL Login Script
PHP SQL Login Script      ... script for login application. In this example, we have created a login application where we will use php script for validation. If the user does not fill the user 

SQL Question

auto sql script - SQL
auto sql script  Is there a way of generating inserts scripts using the table structure for oracle database 

Hibernate Questions

sql script generation - Hibernate
sql script generation  he show_sql shows the sql statements...?? is there any way to do that in hibernate? Generate the sql script for tables creation ?and if this available can i do it - generate the sql creation table 

SQL Question

.Net and SQl 2000 Login page
.Net and SQl 2000 Login page  Please help me creating a login page using dot net using data base sql 2000 

PHP

Php Sql Script
Php Sql Script This example illustrates how to create the php sql script... in the figure.     Table: emp_counter   Source Code of sql_script.php  <?php   $mysql_db  

JSP Servlet Questions

lOGIN according to der roles
lOGIN according to der roles  how to login a user according to roles...(); ResultSet rs=st.executeQuery("select * from login where username='"+user...: <html> <title>Admin login Page</title> <head> < 

PHP Questions

LOGIN ERROR
LOGIN ERROR  ERROR SCRIPT: LOGIN FAILED", $_SESSION['login fail']='0',}?> Ty Team 

SQL Question

How to create a .mdf file from script (.sql)
How to create a .mdf file from script (.sql)  Hi, I have a sql database in 2008 server. now i want it to convert to 2005. so i script it. just help me to create a .mdf file back from the script 

MySQL

PHP SQL Script
PHP SQL Script       PHP SQL Script is useful to perform the operation of SQL queries in PHP...; Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'PHP SQL Script 

Java Beginners

Using java script do login form having fields with condition.
Using java script do login form having fields with condition.  Need a login form with username, password, phone no, email id, date fields. We should specify the conditions for each field and if we press the submit button 

SQL Question

login data
login data  Hiiii Sir I am doing banking project on Asp.net i have created database on sql and also created a connection to gui but m not getting the data after login i want to show particular data for particular user means if i 

SQL Question

login data
login data   Hiiii Sir I am doing banking project on Asp.net i have created database on sql and also created a connection to gui but m not getting the data after login i want to show particular data for particular user means 

MySQL

SQL Backup Script
SQL Backup Script       The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'SQL Backup Script'. To understand and grasp example we create a command for backup of  table 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page?
how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page?  how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page?  how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page 

JSP Servlet Questions

MySQL

PHP SQL Login
PHP SQL Login       This Application illustrates how to create a login page where only authorized user can login and process further. In this application, we have created 

PHP

PHP SQL Login
PHP SQL Login  This Application illustrates how to create a login page where authorized user can login and further process. In this application we... will be display, but if user successfully login then loginaction.php page will be called 

JSP Servlet Questions

admin login control page - JSP-Servlet
admin login control page  how to encrypted password by using jsp... Password Example CodeadminPage.jsp<html> <title>Admin login Page</title> <head> <script language="JavaScript"> 

Development process Questions

login authentication - Development process
login authentication  hi.. how to validate username and password for both admin and user using java script which is retrive from backend 

WebSevices Questions

login page code in asp.net
login page code in asp.net  i need front end and backend code for login page in vb asp.net using sql server....having code for submit button 

Java Beginners

jsp login page
jsp login page  hi tell me how to create a login page using jsp and servlet and not using bean... please tell how to create a database in sql server... please tell with code 

JavaScript Questions

java script code
java script code  Hi Deepak, Firstly wanna share the problem em facing: working with servlet and jsp for my project. I have 3... some one directly run these he/she get redircted to main login page.Hope you 

JavaScript Questions

Script on the page used too much memory. Reload to enable script again.
Script on the page used too much memory. Reload to enable script again.  Using a java script to generate the dynamic report. If page open the full screen mode browser show the "Script on the page used too much memory. Reload 

MySQL

Login Authentication in JSP
. <script type="text/javascript"> function change...();   s.executeQuery (sql);   rs = s.getResultSet...;head> <script type="text/javascript"> function change 

Blog

Sitemap Java Script Tutorial
| Text Field Midlet  | Creating Midlet Application For Login in J2ME... | Conditions In Java Script | Looping in JavaScript | Functions in JavaScript... | Email validation is JSP using JavaScript | Java Script Code of Calendar 

JSP Servlet Questions

Java Script - JSP-Servlet
; //alert(a); lab.innerHTML = a; } Login 

JSP Interview Questions

java script - JSP-Interview Questions
java script  i want that my registration page shud be get poped up when i will clik a on a link on my login page....how can i do it using java script or i shuld use html 

JSP Servlet Questions

DropDown Department Login
down box and then login to the page. I have a drop down list box with Customs and Accounts..A Username and a Password field.Now want to login to the page... is having the departments in the same table. Bcoz as per the SQL Query select * from 

DMCA.com