Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
MySQL

MySQL Cast
MySQL Cast       Here, you will learn about the MySQL CAST() function.  CAST... the MySQL CAST() function.  SELECT CAST(emp_startDate as Date 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIButton sender type cast
UIButton sender type cast  Hi, I want to type cast sender object into UIButton. Please provide me code. Thanks   HI, Its very easy to typecast the sender object into UIButton. Please see the following code: UIButton 

Java Beginners

Hi Friend...Doubt on Uni Cast & Multi Cast - Java Beginners
Hi Friend...Doubt on Uni Cast & Multi Cast  Hi Friend.. Can u plz send some Details about the Uni CAst & Multi cast in JAVA...  Hi friend, A unicast packet is the completely different from multicast.In this,machine 

Development process Questions

class cast Exception - Development process
class cast Exception  hi deepak this sampath,am facing the problem with printer connection with java application. Every time am getting the class cast exception and iam sending the code please check this and correct me 

Struts Questions

org.apache.struts.action.ActionMessage cannot be cast to org.apache.struts.action.ActionError - Struts
org.apache.struts.action.ActionMessage cannot be cast...: org.apache.struts.action.ActionMessage cannot be cast to org.apache.struts.action.ActionError... be cast to org.apache.struts.action.ActionError 

Java Beginners

Class Cast & illegal state Exception in blackberry
Class Cast & illegal state Exception in blackberry  tell me please i m facing class cast exception. when i click on Maps & iGoogle in Google Homepage on my emulator then it gives class cast & Illegal State exception 

Java-Tutorials

Class Cast Exception Example in java
Class Cast Exception Example in java We are going to describe class cast exception in java. The class cast exception is a converting one data type into another data type. A Class cast exception is a thrown by java. In this example 

Spring Framework Questions

How to extend spring entity objects and be able to cast.
How to extend spring entity objects and be able to cast.  How do I extend an existing spring 3 entity object without throwing casting exceptions? I... A { Currently I get: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.foo.A cannot be cast 

Java Beginners

try to execute this code getting class cast exception, please resolve it.
try to execute this code getting class cast exception, please resolve it.  package test; import java.util.Arrays; import java.util.HashSet; import java.util.List; import java.util.Set; public class Over { static int k 

General

Example to show cast exception in java
Example to show cast exception in java  ... a program that makes understand cast exception in java. The casting mean... cast exception in your programs. The example will show you to convert one data 

MySQL

Mysql converting expression
Mysql converting expression This example illustrates how to use the cast function and operator in mysql. In this example the Convert function is used... function the CAST() function is used to take data of one type and produced 

General

Cheap Web Hosting Services in Asia
Cheap Web Hosting Services in Asia Roseindia Technologies Private Limited (RTPL), a well-known software development firm, famous for a wide range of services is now providing low cast web hosting services without compromising 

Java Beginners

Type casting
Type casting  how to type cast a string value to byte array 

Java Interview Questions

Java type casting
Java type casting  Can a Byte object be cast to a double value 

Java Interview Questions

Java interface reference
Java interface reference  When can an object reference be cast to an interface reference 

MySQL

MySQL Converting Expression
MySQL Converting Expression       MySQL Convert function is used to convert the data from one type... and result a value of another type. This example illustrates how to use the cast 

Java Beginners

chat server
chat server  how to write code for Many-Many (Broad cast): Each client opens a socket connection to the chat server and writes to the socket. Whatever is written by one party can be seen by all other parties 

SQL Question

SQL Error - SQL
SQL Error  Invalid character value for cast specification on column number 5 (Designation) Whats this error about this if the field i specified in programming error. ie DB fields in above question 

Java Beginners

Collection Framework - Java Beginners
Collection Framework  Pls explain the disadvantages of using collection framework as it was written in this forum ? It must cast to correct type. ? Cannot do compile time checking. I couldnot get in detail as to what 

Struts Questions

Problem while using tomcat 6.0 in eclipse with struts application
: org.apache.catalina.util.DefaultAnnotationProcessor cannot be cast to org.apache.AnnotationProcessor... java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.catalina.util.DefaultAnnotationProcessor cannot be cast 

JDBC Questions

Date operation - JDBC
Date operation  The same what i asked already.Still i didnt get the solution.I dont ve any problem while inserting data from jsp to database.My Doubt is how i can cast the html text object into java.sql.object?ie..How i can cast 

Java Interview Questions

Java - Java Interview Questions
When you take an element out of a Collection, you must cast it to the type..., this is unsafe. The compiler does not check that your cast is the same as the collection's type, so the cast can fail at run time. For example: static void 

EJB Questions

Issue in Stateless session bean example
the issue. $Proxy65 cannot be cast 

SQL Question

About Store Procedure
AsBEGIN DECLARE @paramdateincrement int = 24 DECLARE @paramstartdate datetime = Cast((Cast(dateadd(day,-7,cast(getdate() as Date)) as varchar) + ' 23:59:59... DECLARE @paramstartdate datetime = Cast((Cast(dateadd(day,-7,cast(getdate() as Date 

Java Interview Questions

adding of 2 bite's - Java Interview Questions
to explicitly cast it tobyte.So the correct form isc=(byte)(a+b 

Java Beginners

hai - Java Beginners
:org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.StrutsRequestWrapper cannot be cast 

Framework Questions

Spring Login Page Error
: org.springframework.web.bind.ServletRequestDataBinder cannot be cast...: org.springframework.web.bind.ServletRequestDataBinder cannot be cast 

Core Java

Java generic
a typecast i.e. you need to type cast it to the type of element that is stored.... The compiler doesn't check that your have cast the element same as the collection's... are not required to type cast the values retrieved from collection because of its support 

Java Beginners

generics - Java Beginners
an element from the Collection, you have to cast the type of element that is stored in the collection.The compiler does not check that your cast is the same as the collection's type or not, which makes the cast fail at run time.To overcome 

SQL Question

MySql function - SQL
MySql function  Hi sir/madam, I am creating a function in mysql5.0... correspinding to your MySQL version for right systax' I am using MySQL5.0 version...(crd_type,1) IF(crdtype='A') THEN SET description=CONCAT(AAA,cast(amount,char 

DMCA.com