Home Discussion Discuss: PHP SQL Login

• SQL InjectionB1uB3rry August 15, 2011 at 8:06 AM

hahaha. Your script is vulnerable to SQL injection... I hope you don't use this script on your site.

• SQLYanga February 17, 2012 at 5:15 PM

please i will need a process of setting up an sql database please make it as simple as possible even if i can get a copy and paste version :) Thanks

• Doesnt worksubash September 7, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Its not working for me. Some how when i open the php file using firefox it tends to download the file. Please help.

• conectivity in sql server jwelth September 26, 2012 at 3:15 PM

i want 2 create admin page in php and connectivity in sql server so plz guide me.....

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
SQL Question

.Net and SQl 2000 Login page
.Net and SQl 2000 Login page  Please help me creating a login page using dot net using data base sql 2000 

SQL Question

login data
login data  Hiiii Sir I am doing banking project on Asp.net i have created database on sql and also created a connection to gui but m not getting the data after login i want to show particular data for particular user means if i 

SQL Question

login data
login data   Hiiii Sir I am doing banking project on Asp.net i have created database on sql and also created a connection to gui but m not getting the data after login i want to show particular data for particular user means 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page?
how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page?  how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page?  how to connect jsp with sql database by netbeans in a login page 

JSP Servlet Questions

MySQL

PHP SQL Login
PHP SQL Login       This Application illustrates how to create a login page where only authorized user can login and process further. In this application, we have created 

PHP

PHP SQL Login
PHP SQL Login  This Application illustrates how to create a login page where authorized user can login and further process. In this application we... will be display, but if user successfully login then loginaction.php page will be called 

WebSevices Questions

login page code in asp.net
login page code in asp.net  i need front end and backend code for login page in vb asp.net using sql server....having code for submit button 

Java Beginners

jsp login page
jsp login page  hi tell me how to create a login page using jsp and servlet and not using bean... please tell how to create a database in sql server... please tell with code 

PHP

PHP SQL Login Script
PHP SQL Login Script This Application illustrates how to create a php validation script for login application. In this example we create a login application where we put all php script for validation. In this application whether user 

MySQL

PHP SQL Login Script
PHP SQL Login Script       This Application illustrates how to create a php validation script for login application. In this example, we have created a login application 

JSP Servlet Questions

DropDown Department Login
down box and then login to the page. I have a drop down list box with Customs and Accounts..A Username and a Password field.Now want to login to the page... is having the departments in the same table. Bcoz as per the SQL Query select * from 

JSP Servlet Questions

login
login  How to create login page in jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

login
login  How to create login page in jsp 

Java Server Faces Questions

login
login  login page display an error showing failure to login even when the correct information is entered 

JDBC Questions

LOGIN PROBLEM - JDBC
LOGIN PROBLEM   sir iam harikrishna studying B.Tech Fourth year sir i'm designing one website in that one i have to give facility as login id... a connection and store the values in the database 2. Validating the login 

Struts Questions

login
login  how to login admin and user with the same fields(name & password) in single login page while the table for admin and user is seprate in database(mysql) please provide me solution 

JSP Servlet Questions

lOGIN according to der roles
lOGIN according to der roles  how to login a user according to roles...(); ResultSet rs=st.executeQuery("select * from login where username='"+user...: <html> <title>Admin login Page</title> <head> < 

Java Magazine Questions

login
login  i want to now how i can write code for form login incolude user and password in Jcreator 4.50   Hello Friend, Visit Here Thanks 

Java Beginners

login
java.awt.event.*; class Login { JButton SUBMIT; JLabel label1,label2; final JTextField text1,text2; Login() { final JFrame f=new JFrame("Login Form...(); ResultSet rs=st.executeQuery("select * from login where username='"+value1 

JSP Servlet Questions

login
login  how to create login page in jsp   Here is a jsp code that creates the login page and check whether the user is valid or not. 1...;tr><td></td><td><input type="submit" value="Login"> 

Swing AWT

login
login  i am doing the project by using netbeens.. it is easy to use the java swing for design i can drag and drop the buttons and labels etc.. now i want the code for login.. i created design it contains the field of user name 

Swing AWT

login
login  i am doing the project by using netbeens.. it is easy to use the java swing for design i can drag and drop the buttons and labels etc.. now i want the code for login.. i created design it contains the field of user name 

Swing AWT

login

Swing AWT

login

SQL Question

SQL and JSP
SQL and JSP  1.sql database 1.store login and password details along with user name 2.list of employees with all relevant personal details... using sql data base.. 2.JSP pages 1.login screen which will have user id 

Java Beginners

login

Java Beginners

Login Form in Java - Java Beginners
Login Form in Java  Hi, In my Project, I am using Java-JDBC-Mysql... Authenticated person can access these module. I create table in my-sql where fields...:"); text2 = new JPasswordField(15); SUBMIT=new JButton("Login"); panel 

SQL Question

qurey - SQL
) primary key,username varchar(20),password varchar(10).This is login process of my...; } User Login   Login Name Password... Last Name Login Name Password Email 

DMCA.com