Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

file_exists php not working
file_exists php not working  file_exists php not working. Please give me the simple example 

PHP Questions

ile_exists php
ile_exists php  i have written a simple php code where i used the file_exists. But somehow it's not working. Please suggest Thanks 

Java Beginners

Java delete file if exists
Java delete file if exists  Hi, Hi how to delete file if exists? I need example code of java delete file if exists. Thanks   Hi... if tempFile exists File fileTemp = new File(tempFile); if (fileTemp.exists 

MySQL

Mysql Exists
Mysql Exists       The Tutorial covers on 'Mysql Exists'. The section helps you to understand an example from 'Mysql Exists'.We create a table 'stu' and 'Lib' with required 

Java Interview Questions

check if a substring exists in a string
check if a substring exists in a string  Please I jave an arraylist composed as follwoing [w1, w2, w3, w4, w1.w2.w3, w2.w3.w4, w3.w4, w2.w4, w1.w3, w1.w2] w2.w4 is a subset of w2.w3.w4 ?how I recognize it also w1.w3 

PHP Tutorial

The file_exists() function, file_exists php, file_exists in php
The file_exists() function returns TRUE if the file or directory specified by filename exists; FALSE otherwise.  Syntax of file_exists() Function PHP bool file_exists (file_name ) It test the existence of the file 

PHP Questions

Check the File Exists in PHP Program
Check the File Exists in PHP Program  Hi, I trying to create a application to find or retrieve the existing files. So, Please help me or suggest any online reference that explain about the file exists function in PHP? Thanks 

MySQL

Mysql Exists
Mysql Exists       Mysql Exists return you only matches records of table 1 with table2... Query for Exists The output table shows only those empid that matches 

JDBC Questions

How to check whether database exists?
How to check whether database exists?  Hi, I have to create a database in mysql. I am able to create that successfully from using JDBC. But before to creating the database, i want to check whether database exists or not? How can 

JSP Tutorials

JSP check email exists or not
JSP check email exists or not In this tutorial, you will learn how to check from the database whether entered email-id exists or not. The given code... exists or not. If it is already exist in database, then show a message ' 

Programming Tutorials

How to check a file exists or not in java.

Servlets

Check if parameter exists in servlet request
Check if parameter exists in servlet request       In this example we will see how to check is parameter exists in servlet request. In this example 

Java Beginners

I want to know the given class name exists in which jar file?
I want to know the given class name exists in which jar file?   I want to know the given class name exists in which jar file? C:\Program Files\IBM... the name of the jar file where 'com.rational.ft.util.debug' class exists 

Java Beginners

Check Whether Record is already Exists or Not with Database Connectivity - Java Beginners
Check Whether Record is already Exists or Not with Database Connectivity  Hello Sir I want Program to Check Whether ID is Already exists in the database with Swing Application ,if It is Already Exists then I want To Show MsgBox 

General

Determining If a Preference Node Exists
Determining If a Preference Node Exists   ... Preference node exists or not. A preference node can be created automatically... check to see if the node 'Roseindia' exists by using the method nodeExists 

PHP Tutorial

PHP File Manipulation File existance checking Tutorial, PHP check file exists
File existence checking If you want to check whether a file exists, you should use file exists PHP function. Syntax: file_exists($path), where...=/images/file1.jpg; file_exists($DOCUMENT_ROOT.$TmpName); where $DOCUMENT_ROOT - PHP 

Servlets

Check if parameter exists in servlet request
; String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"; String dbName = "...;= null;   String url = "jdbc:mysql...;String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/";    

Programming Tutorials

Check for any elements exists between the current position and the limit of a buffer.
Check for any elements exists between the current position and the limit of a buffer. In this tutorial you will see how to check for existence of any... method returns true when there exists atleast one element in the buffer 

Programming Tutorials

Check for number of elements exists between the current position and the limit of a buffer.
Check for number of elements exists between the current position and the limit of a buffer. In this tutorial you will see how to check for existence of any element between the current position and the limit of a buffer. The remaining 

PHP Tutorial

php array contains key
array_key_exists() function is used to check whether the given key..._key_exists("r",$ar);        if($b...;      $b1=array_key_exists("a",$ar);   

Programming Tutorials

Check for any elements exists between the current position and the limit of a double type buffer.
Check for any elements exists between the current position and the limit of a double type buffer. In this tutorial you will see how to check for existence.... The hasRemaining method returns true when there exists at least one element 

JSP Tutorials

Using Beans And Session Scope
Using Beans And Session Scope          The scope in which the Bean exists and the variable named in id is available. The  default value of scope is page. We 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 fielderror Tag Example
Struts2.2.1 fielderror Tag Example The fielderror tag is a UI tag that render field errors if they exists. The following Example will shows how to implement the fielderror tag in the Struts2.2.1 -- First we create a JSP file named 

Programming Tutorials

Check for number of elements exists between the current position and the limit of a double type buffer.
Check for number of elements exists between the current position and the limit of a double type buffer. In this tutorial you will see how to check for existence of any element between the current position and the limit of a double 

General

Inserting image in the pdf file
insert a image in a pdf file irrespective of the fact whether it exists or not. If it exists, fine otherwise it will get automatically created.  To make 

Free Magazine

Maven2 with JPA Example
are assuming that the local repository already exists. Set the JAVA_HOME variable 

Maven 2

A Maven2 Repository : An Introduction
external repository: This public external repository exists at ibiblio.org... in the settings.xml file that exists in the .m2 directory at its standard location i.e.... repository exists on the developer's machine is synchronized with the public 

Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Forgot Password Screen of Application
to the if it exists in the database. User's password is retrieved from database 

Java Tips and Examples

Java - Deleting the file or Directory
the specified file or directory after checking weather the file exists or not. This topic... the specified file if that exists. We will be declaring a function called deletefile 

Struts Examples

Actionerror and Actionmessage Tags (Non-Form UI Tags) Example
action errors (in the jsp pages.) if they exists while the actionmessage tag renders action messages if they exists. Add the following code snippet 

DMCA.com