Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Server Faces

Using redirect element & wild card
Using redirect element & wild card  ... is generated by the new view using redirect response rather than rendering the response... directory. redirect element is used to show the new page url to the address 

Software Services

Go Wild With iPad Accessories
Go Wild With iPad Accessories Apple has done it again with the release... texts using a touch screen. It connects to your device via a USB port, but you... of photos and videos to and from your iPad. You can do so via USB or SD card 

JSP Servlet Questions

Shoping Card
Shoping Card  Complete coding for online shoping card 

JSP Servlet Questions

Servlet Response Send Redirect - JSP-Servlet
although FK is repeated and so the distinguishing element is the date of visit..., I've catered to them by using JOptionPaneShowMessageDialogue in my servlet 

MySQL

Mysql Like Operator
; Mysql Like Operator is used to compare a part of string using the % wild card character. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from... to view data from Table named employee1 using like command: The below Query 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Like Operator
;  Mysql Like Operator is used to compare a part of string using the % wild card character. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate...) Query to view data from Table named employee1 using like command 

Struts Questions

Redirect page
Redirect page  In this code redirect tag is not work, so please help me ,how to redirect page in Tiles With JSTL . <%@ taglib prefix="tiles"uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-tiles" %> <%@ taglib prefix="c"uri 

Mobile Applications Questions

What is Java Card ?
What is Java Card ?  hii, What is Java Card ?   hello, The Java Card specification allows Java technology to run on smart cards and other small devices 

Java Beginners

Problem in card demo example.
help me, I am using Eclipse and card demo example by following link http...Problem in card demo example.  Hi, I have successfully shows... one card of bunch, then its shows back of its above card, hence the top most card 

Java Beginners

Credit Card Validation Application
Credit Card Validation Application   Write a c program that reads a credit card number from the user. The c program will display: ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ Valid: if the credit card is valid ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ Invalid: if the credit card is invalid 

JSP Servlet Questions

complete coding for shopping card
complete coding for shopping card  complete coding for shopping card   Please visit the following link: Shopping Cart Application 

Java Beginners

Problem in show card in applet.
Problem in show card in applet.  The following link contained the card demo with applet. http://www.roseindia.net/java/java... but Not show card in the applet, then I add a code in paintComponent method like 

Java Beginners

credit card validation
credit card validation   Double every second digit from right to left... digits in the odd places from right to left in the card number. 6 + 6 + 0 + 8 + 0... is between 13 and 16, then the card number is valid; otherwise, it is invalid. i 

Struts Questions

C:Redirect Tag - Struts
C:Redirect Tag  I am trying to use the jstl c:redirect tag... to the true start page of the web application. In performing the redirect, I want... information will have already been initialized. Is this possible with the c:redirect 

HTML Questions

Redirect Entire Frame
Redirect Entire Frame  Hello All:) I ve 2 frames in a html file. Say..., it will redirect in the trailer part. Before redirecting the page i had redirected to some.... Any one have idea how i can redirect the entire header and trailer? What i can do 

JSP Tutorials

Jsp redirect
Jsp redirect          In this section, you will learn how to redirect... can also redirect the jsp page in a jsp. Here is the code of redirect.jsp 

Struts Questions

redirect with tiles - Struts
redirect with tiles  I have definition with three pages. I have link... specify in detail and send me code. Thanks.  I using tiles in struts 2. And i want redirect to other definition tag by url tag. Please help me 

Java Beginners

credit card problem - Java Beginners
credit card problem  Say that you owe the credit card company $1000.00. The company charges you 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance. You have decided to stop using the card and to pay off the debt by making a monthly payment 

Java Beginners

Credit Card Validation - Java Beginners
Credit Card Validation  i have to do a project for my comp sci class. yet i dont know how to select the last digit of a credit card number strings... up the digits in the credit card number, working from right to left 

JSP Servlet Questions

redirect to multiple links from servlet
redirect to multiple links from servlet  hello , In my servlet page , i'm using response.redirect("www.somewebsiteaddress.com"); after it shows the output in browser,i need to redirect to another link like the above line. i 

Java Beginners

how to redirect jsp page to extjs
how to redirect jsp page to extjs   my requirement is redirect jsp page to extjs form. Am using spring mvc...my welcome page is index.jsp from that index.jsp i need to redirect to extjs. can any one help me in this thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

Redirect from servlet to servlet
Redirect from servlet to servlet  I want to insert data from Text box to oracle database ,so in my HTML where there are text box (and 3 Buttons-New ,Update and save)so when i click any of three buttons it takes me 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java Redirect output to file
as argument. This will redirect any console output using System.out.println...Java Redirect output to file This section illustrates you how to redirect... to redirect the run-time exceptions and SOPs (System.out.println) to a file 

JSP Servlet Questions

send redirect in JSP - JSP-Servlet
send redirect in JSP   How can I include a message i.e "redirected to this page because blah blah" in the send redirect page?  Hi friend, Please specify your problem the message print on the redirect to the next 

Java Beginners

how to make employee i card
how to make employee i card  hello friends can anyone help me.. I have to make a project to make Identity card for employees...but i am facing... such as name and image at a paticular place on the I-card...plz reply as soon 

Security Questions

How to send request to the visa/master card to get verifed the credit card - Security
How to send request to the visa/master card to get verifed the credit card  Sending request to verify the card number 

HTML Questions

How to redirect from a HTML page?
to redirect to another page using HTML code. You can use the following code: <meta...How to redirect from a HTML page?  Hi, Is it possible to redirect from HTML page to another page on the net? I have one page and I want to redirect 

Programming Tutorials

Java Swing Card Layout
Java Swing Card Layout Java technology uses Layout Managers to define... layout manager. Multiple components on card can be added but at a time only one card can be seen. Here is the code: import java.awt.*; import 

Security Questions

How to send request to the visa/master card to get verifed the credit card - Security
How to send request to the visa/master card to get verifed the credit card  we are accepting the credit card number, So how to forward request get verified the card number. Thanks You 

JDBC Questions

Redirect the log used by DriverManager and JDBC driver
Redirect the log used by DriverManager and JDBC driver  How can I get or redirect the log used by DriverManager and JDBC drivers 

DMCA.com