Home Discussion Discuss: Form Validation using Regular Expressions is JavaScript

• javascriptkumarappan September 23, 2011 at 9:34 PM

i want to validation following field name by text box email by text box country by select option, if select any country, state and city select option will display, if wise it ill be in default mode. and display the result in the same page

• validationasjad October 5, 2011 at 11:49 AM

help

• haipriya December 13, 2011 at 12:08 PM

hai

• hi...shambhu March 11, 2013 at 11:32 PM

hello

• helloSamrat Adhikari April 28, 2012 at 12:32 AM

thanks

• javascriptshobha September 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM

javascript program to accept name and age of a person using form and validate both of them using regular expression

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JavaScript Tutorial

Form Validation using Regular Expressions is JavaScript
Form Validation using Regular Expressions is JavaScript... is JavaScript validation using Regular Expressions? The JavaScript Validating... with just a few lines of code using regular expressions.  The regular 

JavaScript Questions

Phone number validation using regular expression
Phone number validation using regular expression  Explain phone number validation using regular expression in JavaScript.   phone = phone.replace(/[^0-9]/g, ''); if(phone.length != 10) { alert("not 10 digits 

HTML Questions

i want validation for one text field and text area,email,combobox, in that email will validte by useing regular expressions?
i want validation for one text field and text area,email,combobox, in that email will validte by useing regular expressions?  i want validation... regular expressions?   <html> <h2>Form Validation< 

Programming Tutorials

Java Validations using Regular Expressions
Java Validations using Regular Expressions In this section, you will learn how to validate different fields using regular expressions. Here we have created the methods to validate the name,address, email and phone number entered 

JavaScript Questions

Regular expressions
Regular expressions  Sir/Madam, please tell me the meaning of the following code import java.io.*; import java.util.*; class Demo{ public static void main(String args[]){ double d=1000000.1232323d 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date validation using regex
javascript date validation using regex  Hi, I want to validate the date using javascript. Please help.   <html> <head> <title>Validating Date format</title> <script type="text/javascript"> 

Regular expression

Regular Expressions
Find.java.    Matching Address using regular expressions... Regularexpression.    Print Matchingwords using Regular expression... using Regularexpression.    Listing Directory using Regular 

Regex Questions

Regarding Regular Expressions
Regarding Regular Expressions  Hi I would like to supply my regular..., it will return the default value as i have mentioned in the Regular Expressions. Please acknowledge me as soon as possible. Thanks, K.ManojKumar. 

JavaScript Tutorial

URL validation in JavaScript
in the text box by user. URL validation is done by using regular expression...URL validation in JavaScript In this tutorial we are going to discuss, how to validate a URL in JavaScript. Java Script is a Scripting language. A Java 

Regular expression

Matching Address using regular expressions
Matching Address using regular expressions  ... using regular expression.For this we are going to make program named... the resulting regular expression to match from 2 to 3 repetitions of the preceding 

Java Beginners

Regular Expressions - Java Beginners
Regular Expressions  hi tried writing this program and got stuck give some help please Write a java program to accept name, phone number , address,email and validate them. Name should Start with upper case and the lower 

JavaScript Questions

javascript validation
javascript validation  How to do javascript validations to check whether the entered primary key is present in the database or not .Iam using jsp language 

JSP Servlet Questions

javascript validation
javascript validation  How to do javascript validations to check whether the entered primary key is present in the database or not .Iam using jsp language 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript - JavaScript Tutorial
popup window using JavaScript.   Form validation using Regular Expression in JavaScript In this lesson you will learn form validation using... in JavaScript.    Form Validation with JavaScript 

Programming Tutorials

popup window using JavaScript.   Form validation using Regular Expression in JavaScript In this lesson you will learn form validation using... in JavaScript.    Form Validation with JavaScript 

JavaScript Questions

regular expression expalanation i need
");`   <html> <head> <title>Email validation using...regular expression expalanation i need  hi......... here is my code could explain it <html> <script language = "Javascript"> 

Java Interview Questions

how to give validation using javascript in swing
how to give validation using javascript in swing   how to give validation using javascript in swing....... can somebody give code for username and password validation using javscript and swing 

JavaScript Questions

simple javascript validation for numbers
simple javascript validation for numbers  simple javascript validation for register number   Here is a html code that accepts number from...; <title>Mobile number validation using regex</title> <script 

JavaScript Questions

javascript regex validation alphanumeric
javascript regex validation alphanumeric  How to write javascript regex validation for alphanumeric?   <html> <head> <title> alphanumeric validation using regex</title> <script type="text 

JavaScript Questions

javascript regex validation email
javascript regex validation email  How to write JavaScript regex validation for email?   <html> <head> <title>Email validation using regex</title> <script type="text/javascript"> 

HTML Questions

javascript regular expression
javascript regular expression  i need a regular expression code for JavaScript 

Java Beginners

How to use regular expressions - Java Beginners
How to use regular expressions  how do i put a label and text field on a frame  Hi Friend, Here i am sending you full source code in Java Swing to put label and text field on a frame. // LabelTextSwing.java 

JavaScript Tutorial

validation using Regular Expression in JavaScript In this lesson you will learn form validation using regular expressions.    Email validation....    Form Validation with JavaScript In this lesson 

JSP Interview Questions

javascript form validation
javascript form validation  How to validate radio button , dropdown list and list box using onsubmit event..please give me a sample example..If we do...; } return true; } </SCRIPT> </HEAD> <form name="f1" onsubmit 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Email Validation
; In this section we are going to check email Validation using JavaScript. JavaScript allows to perform a client side validation of email Ids in several forms... JavaScript Email Validation 

JavaScript Questions

javascript validation
javascript validation  validation of comparing dropdownlist and textbox in javascript 

Java Tips and Examples

Regularexpressions Tutorial
are Regular Expressions examples: Split string after each character using regular...Regular Expressions Introduction In this tutorial I will show you how to use Regular Expressions in Java. What is Regular Expressions? A regular expression 

Java-Tutorials

Applying Regular Expressions on the Contents of a File
Applying Regular Expressions on the Contents of a File       This section illustrates you..., the object of the CharBuffer class has been created by using the forname() method 

JavaScript Tutorial

Alphanumeric Validation in JavaScript
Alphanumeric Validation in JavaScript In this tutorials we will discuss about alphanumeric validation in JavaScript. Sometimes it may occur when user have.... Alphanumeric validation means a field in the form can accept only numbers 

Development process Questions

form validation
form validation  how the form validation is done in jsf form using javaScript 

DMCA.com