Home Discussion Discuss: Convert GMT to PST

• resharchaliahmad November 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I know how to covert GMT to PST thanks

• GMT converternvrijn January 26, 2012 at 2:05 PM

The example is wrong, and as a result I almost missed a meeting. PST is GMT-8 ... so how is 9:54-8 = 2:54??

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Convert GMT to PST
Convert GMT to PST       In this section, you will learn to convert a GMT to PST format. The GMT... of program: This example helps you in converting a GMT time to PST time 

Java Beginners

Java backup pst file
Java backup pst file  Hello!! i need some help please. Im new in Java. How can i create a java program to backup any files and folders (like PST files)in my computer at a specific time 

WebSevices Questions

Get GMT from IP
Get GMT from IP  How do I get GMT value from IP address?? Thanx in Adv 

General

Convert GMT to CST
Convert GMT to CST       In this section, you will learn to convert a GMT to CST format. The GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time and CST stands for Central Standard Time 

General

Convert GMT to EST
Convert GMT to EST       In this section, you will learn to convert GMT to EST. The GMT stands... of program: This example helps you in converting GMT to EST on the console 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Date to GMT
Convert Date to GMT       In this section, you will learn to convert a date into the GMT format. The GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time 

C Tutorials

C GMT Time
C GMT Time       In this section, you will study how to get the gmt time in C. GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time. In the given example, the time() function determines 

General

Convert GMT to CET
Convert GMT to CET       In this section, you will learn to convert a GMT to CET format. The GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time and CET stands for Central 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert GMT to IST
Convert GMT to IST       In this section, you will learn to convert a GMT to IST format. The GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time and IST stands for India Standard Time.  

General

Java get GMT Time
Java get GMT Time       In this section, you will study how to obtain the GMT time.  GMT.... The following example helps you to obtain the IST and GMT time on the console. The method 

PHP Tutorial

gmmktime()
for a GMT date. However, this function is identical to mktime() except the passed parameters represents a GMT date. Syntax on gmmktime() Function PHP.... Parameters always represent a GMT date so is_dst doesn't influence the result.  

PHP Tutorial

gmstrftime()
PHP gmstrftime() Function The gmstrftime() formats a GMT/UTC time or date... in returning Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For example: when run in Eastern Standard Time (GMT -0500), the first line below prints "Dec 31 1999 20:00:00" 

PHP Tutorial

gmdate()
PHP gmdate() Function gmdate function format a GMT/UTC date/time. This function is similar to date() except in finding the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT... to Greenwich time (GMT) in hours (Example: +0100) T - Timezone setting 

XML Questions

Download
Download JDK  How to Download the latest Version of JDK?   Download OST to PST converter from: http://www.osttopst.info 

JDBC Questions

Small Bug How to solve in my code
Small Bug How to solve in my code  String season=""; pst = con.prepareStatement("SELECT DISTINCT(Season) season FROM specialdates where Regid=?"); pst.setInt(1,reg_id ); rs = pst.executeQuery(); System.out.println(pst); while 

General

Example program to get all the available time zones
;sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Etc/GMT+12",offset=-43200000, dstSavings=0,useDaylight...;sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Etc/GMT+11",offset=-39600000, dstSavings... as follows: Timezone ID = Etc/GMT+12 Timezone ID = Etc/GMT+11 

JDBC Questions

Jdbc
(); Connection conob=con.Open(); PreparedStatement pst=conob.prepareStatement("insert...(); Connection conob=con.Open(); PreparedStatement pst=conob.prepareStatement("select num 

JDBC Questions

Jdbc
(); Connection conob=con.Open(); PreparedStatement pst=conob.prepareStatement("insert...(); Connection conob=con.Open(); PreparedStatement pst=conob.prepareStatement("select num 

Java Beginners

task 2 - Java Beginners
, January 1, 1970 GMT (the epoch 

Eclipse Plugins

AMW
://www.eclipse.org/gmt/amw/       

Java-Tutorials

Getting the modification date and time of file or folder in Java
and time : Thu Oct 04 16:31:39 GMT+05:30 2007 C 

Java Beginners

Type Conversion - Java Beginners
Type Conversion   Hai, rajanikanth, Please explain how to convert from integer value to a string value .In a database operation i want to convert...; for preparedStatement pst = .................. pst.setID(1,""+num 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript toGMTString method
; toGMTString() method of JavaScript is used to convert any date into the string according to GMT( Greenwich Mean Time ) and returns the converted string... is to be converted into string format according to the GMT. To understand 

Servlet Interview Questions

Java Hospital management system
; ResultSet rs; PreparedStatement pst=null; String id,lname,fname,age...!="") { pst=con.prepareStatement("update register...!=null && lname!="") { pst 

Java Beginners

PreparedStatement using batch update - Java Beginners
args[]) { Connection con = null; PreparedStatement pst... + db, user, pass); pst = con.prepareStatement("update data set address 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to obtain the selected data item from a list box when listbox contains objects wrapped under Arraylist?
password = "abcd"; ResultSet rs = null; Connection conn=null; PreparedStatement pst...(radio)) { pst = conn.prepareStatement("select * from User where team like ?"); pst.setString(1, "%"+srchtext+"%"); } else{ pst = conn.prepareStatement("(select 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Creating Data Access Object (DAO) Design Pattern
{ Connection connect; PreparedStatement pst; ResultSet rs; int rightAns = 0...(?,?,?,?)"; try { pst = connect.prepareStatement(ansQuesQuery); pst.setString(1...(); } if (pst != null) { pst.close(); } } catch 

General

Date Comparison
:24:59 GMT+05:30 2007 Comparing date: Mon Dec 10 18:24:59 GMT+05:30 2007... the equals() method: Today's date: Mon Dec 10 18:24:59 GMT+05:30 2007 Comparing date: Fri Jan 02 05:30:00 GMT+05:30 1970 The two 

General

Date Example
GMT+05:30 2007 Date object showing specific date and time First Particular date : Fri Jan 02 05:30:00 GMT+05:30 1970 Second Particular date: Thu Jan 01 05:30:00 GMT+05:30 1970 

Java Tips and Examples

Find the Day of the Week
:\rajesh\kodejava>java DayOfYearToDayOfWeek Fri Dec 31 16:21:22 GMT+05:30 1999 Weakday: 6 Sun Dec 31 16:21:22 GMT+05:30 2000 Weakday: 1 Mon Dec 31 16:21:55 GMT+05:30 2001 Weekday: 2 Tue Dec 31 16:21:55 GMT+05:30 2002 

DMCA.com