Home Discussion Discuss: Examples of POI3.0

• Get presentation events dynamically from javaIonut December 29, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Hello! I want to know if there is any way to get events dynamically (click event or next slide event) from the power point presentation in my java application while users shows the presentation(projector or full screen e.g). Something like that : user is at slide (e.g 10) and my app need to process that slide. If user stops presenting, my app stop processing slides. Thanks in advance!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

POI3.0 - Java Beginners
POI3.0  Please send me the environment setup to run these type of example. where i gotthese file? i think we need poi3.0.jar.How & where i got it? import org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.*; import 

General

Examples of POI3.0
Examples of POI3.0      ...; Compressed Unicode in Excel Using POI3.0 ...; In this program we are going to find the name of an excel sheet using POI3.0 

General

Examples of POI3.0

General

Compressed Unicode in Excel Using POI3.0
Compressed Unicode in Excel Using POI3.0       In this program we are going to set..., String name, short encoding): This method is also deprecated. Now POI3.0 

General

Find Type of Work Book
of  workbook using POI3.0 API Event. The methods used in this example:  ... below: C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>javac TypeOfWorkBook.java C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>java TypeOfWorkBook example.xls Encountered workbook STOP 

JSP-Tutorials

Find Type of Excel Sheet
using POI3.0 API Event. The methods used in this example: getSid(): This method...:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>javac FindNameOfSheet.java C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl> 

General

Find Name of Excel Sheet
sheet using POI3.0 API Event. The advantage of event API  is that you can...: C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>javac FindNameOfSheet.java C:\POI3.0 

General

Find String Values of Cell Using POI
Values of Cell of  an excel sheet using POI3.0 API Event. The class ... is given below: C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>javac FindStringCellsValues.java C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>java FindStringCellsValues example.xls String 

General

Find Records of The Rows Using POI
sheet using POI3.0 API Event. The class RowRecordextends Record implements... C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>java FindRowAtColumn example.xls Row 

General

Find Value of Column
the column of  an excel sheet using POI3.0 API Event... is given below: C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>java FindValuesRowAtColumn 

General

Retrieve The Size of Slide Using Java
: C:\POI3.0\exmples\PowerPoint>javac retrieveSlideSize.jav C:\POI3.0\exmples\PowerPoint>java retrieveSlideSize Width:792 Height:612 

General

POI API Event
;POI3.0)\n\n");   factory.processEvents(req, din);  ...;} } The output of the program is given below: C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>javac EventAPIsExample.java C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>java 

General

Set Sheet Name Compressed Unicode
, short encoding): This method is also deprecated. Now POI3.0 automatically 

DMCA.com