Home Discussion Discuss: Create Temp File

• szXAOffseFlHVkAQMWilson August 26, 2012 at 9:11 AM

First, if you have a web service rnnniug on you LOCAL computer. Shut it down temporarily while your looking at the online on. If simply doing this doesnt help you may have a hosts file entry that is pointing you to the wrong place (your local machine).

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Delete temp file
Delete temp file      ...: This program deletes a temp file from the current working directory which is created... temp file example!");       BufferedReader bf = new BufferedReader(new 

General

Create Temp File
Create Temp File     ... the entire path of the temp file which gets created. The method... that "temp file not created" 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file create temp file
Java file create temp file This section illustrates you how to generate... we have used createTempFile() method to create an empty temporary file. We have...(String[] argv) throws Exception { File temp = File.createTempFile("file 

Java Tips and Examples

Find Current Temp Directory
Find Current Temp Directory        In this example we are find the current Temp... the current temp directory. The getProperty(String key) is defined into System class 

JavaMail Questions

file uploading - JavaMail
file uploading  Hi thi is swathi.Thank s for giving the answers to previous questions.I am getting the problem with below code FileItemFactory... java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission /web/tomcat/temp 

Java-Tutorials

Create a temporary file
Create a temporary file In this section, you will learn how to create a temporary file. This will perform with the help of  createTempFile() method... { File temp = File.createTempFile("roseindia", ".tmp" 

WebSevices Questions

resize the tiff file in php - WebSevices
"] / 1024) . " Kb<br>"; echo "Temp File: " . $_FILES["file"]["tmp_name...resize the tiff file in php  please guide me how i resize the tiff file and i want to upload it? using php  Hi I am sending the code 

Java Beginners

Redirecting the console output into a file in Java
Redirecting the console output into a file in Java  Hi, i coded a program that read specific lines from a text file. It's working well. Now i want to redirect the output of the console to a text file. i used your tutorial 

Core Java

File Handling In Java
or Directory Change a File timestamp Create a Temp File Delete a Temp File    Getting...File Handling in Java In this section we will discuss about the file handling 

Java Tips and Examples

Checking if a file or directory exist
;false". In the following program we will create a object of file class... = new File("C://Documents and Settings//satya//Desktop//Temp"); if(file.exists... of file class. Passing path as argument to the file class, will create a directory 

Java Beginners

File
File  How to create .Exe file in jana 

Java Beginners

file
file  how can copy the information in the file to the string?   Store file data into String 

Java Beginners

file
file  Could anyone please help me to write a code that does the following: Opens a file named MyName.txt, reads the first line from the file and displays it, and then closes the file. Thank you so much 

Java Beginners

file
file  Hi,what can delet some of the information of the file 

Java Beginners

file
file  Hi,how can delet some of the information of the file 

Java Beginners

file
file  how can add the information to the graphic file 

Java Beginners

reached end of file while parsing and while expected
reached end of file while parsing and while expected  import java.io.... InputStreamReader (System.in)); double temp=0.0; char input2; String input1...; System.out.println("Enter temperature:"); temp=Integer.parseInt 

Applet Questions

FILE
FILE  There is a file named Name.txt that contains information related to appliances.I want to read the contents of this file and I used the code... args[]) { try { File file=new File("Name.txt"); FileReader f=new FileReader(file 

Java Interview Questions

File
File   How to find all files in our local computer using java 

Java Tips and Examples

Creating a temporary file
Java Temporary File - Temporary File Creation in Java... a temporary file, which will be deleted automatically by the garbage collector when...(String prefix, String suffix): This is a static method of file class 

Java Beginners

file
file  hi i want read special line of file. what am i doing ? I write... read data from file. please help me! void maketree(BtNode root,int i) throws... at the following link: Read specific line from file 

Development process Questions

is there any possibelities fast read and write file large data file
if(!groupBycolumnsCheckFlag) { //System.out.println("temp file...is there any possibelities fast read and write file large data file  ...{ String sCurrentLine; // Groped file name (Suresh.txt 

if(!groupBycolumnsCheckFlag) { //System.out.println("temp file...is there any possibelities fast read and write file large data file  ...{ String sCurrentLine; // Groped file name (Suresh.txt 

Java Server Faces Questions

file uploading - Java Server Faces Questions
file uploading  HI this is swathi.Thanku for answering previous questions.Previously u helped me in file uploading but is not working the description of problem is below: The file uploading code is working in lan 

Java Beginners

file

Java Beginners

tO FIND UNIQUE WORDS IN A FILE USING HASHMAP
tO FIND UNIQUE WORDS IN A FILE USING HASHMAP  import java.util.... '\n' characters that may occur String temp = text.replaceAll("[\\n...; splitter.length; i++){ // hold current word in the sentence in temp 

Ajax

Ajax File Upload Example
Ajax File Upload Example       This application illustrates how to upload a file using servlet through the Ajax technology. In this example you simply create a file 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file delete on exit
the method createTempFile() to create a temporary  file and you can... the program terminates. createTempFile()- This method of File class create...(String[] argv) throws Exception { File temp = File.createTempFile("file 

Java Beginners

How to get of lastmodified file list between two times in java?
("2010-01-04", "2011-01-20"); File folder = new File("G:/Temp...How to get of lastmodified file list between two times in java?  Hi... times like get the last modified file bet 02:00:00am and 01:00:00am (so 

DMCA.com