Home Discussion Discuss: Send E-mail in HTML

• Helpsneha June 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hello Sir, I seen your example and its really very helpful for me. I want to ask one more thing regarding send email via HTML code. Query is: when i fill up my details in form and enter captcha code for security purpose. After enter captcha code i validate it into same html file, if its vaerified then i want to send an email from that html file and redirect to thankyou.html page. Can you please help me for this query as soon as ealry?

• not happenningdarshan September 14, 2011 at 6:01 PM

It is opening Outlook Express...What to do if i want to send email directly withouth opening Outlook

• appreciationnaresh January 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

ur code is simple using inthe site so good to visit ur site

• hidsf August 31, 2012 at 6:04 PM

hi

• Not Opening GmailSagar Dhondkar June 19, 2013 at 6:06 PM

It is opening Outlook Express...What to do if i want to send email directly withouth opening Outlook

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP

PHP E-Mail
PHP E-Mail       E-Mail.... With the help of E-mail we can send  various types of attachments, like... person. Given example will illustrates the way we can send mail, in the current 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Open Source E-Mail... that I've lived with the Mozilla Foundation's Thunderbird e-mail client for a few... and enjoy it, but there's a fundamental difference in how we approach e-mail clients 

HTML Tutorial

Send E-mail in HTML
Send E-mail in HTML   ... to send email from HTML page. In this page user can enter Name, Email -id..."> <h3>This form sends an e-mail to srbh.saurabh@gmail.com 

Open Source

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source... code for complete control.     POPFile: Open Source E-Mail...-mail classification tool designed to give you more control over your preferred e 

JSP Interview Questions

An E-mail protocol for storage
An E-mail protocol for storage  An E-mail protocol for storage, management and change, espically in corporate offices- a) Message handlindling services, b) Postal Service's, C) Data Storage, D)All of the above, e) None 

JSP Servlet Questions

E-Mail header extractor
E-Mail header extractor  i want to extract email header with using of java so please show the code of email extractor as result all the field show different color and or it extract ip where the email came 

JSP Servlet Questions

E-Mail header extractor
E-Mail header extractor  i want to extract email header with using of java so please show the code of email extractor as result all the field show different color and or it extract ip where the email came 

Programming Tutorials

E-mail Tutorials
E-mail Tutorials       Sending an email in JSP In this section, you will learn how to send 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail Server
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source... code for complete control.     POPFile: Open Source E-Mail...-mail classification tool designed to give you more control over your preferred e 

Programming Tutorials

E-Mail Validation

WebSevices Questions

e-mail engine pregamming - WebSevices
e-mail engine pregamming  Hi guys am a 4th year student... year project. i want to program an e-mail system for our department.. to conclude... also mail me at:(erastus.semson@hotmail.com) re 

Web Development

E-Mail Marketing and Social Media
E-Mail Marketing and Social Media E-Mail Marketing and Social Media is here... Media for promoting their business. Earlier business were using E-Mail... Social Media marketing rather then traditional E-Mail marketing. But even 

Web Hosting Tutorial

E-Mail Marketing Social Media
E-Mail Marketing Social Media E-Mail Marketing is also considered as part... ready. E-Mail Marketing Social Media provides a lot of opportunity.... Here are few tips for E-Mail Marketing Social Media Promote Your Profiles 

Java Technology Tutorials

HTML
a title tag name aligning Images.    Send E-mail... how to send email from HTML page.    Horizontal... for sending, updating and sending a mail.   HTML 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts 2 E-mail Validator
Struts 2 E-mail Validator      ... value does not match with the email type then the e-mail validator generates... an e-mail validator as:.  The validation.xml format is either < 

HTML

HTML - Email example
in HTML. But with the help of HTML, we can easily add mail facility in our HTML... email tag.</h1> <p>Please click on this link and send mail to me...;>E-Mail To Me</a></p> </body> </html> 

HTML Questions

HTML
HTML  What is Semantic HTML? What are the reasons for validating a HTML 

HTML Questions

HTML
HTML  What is Semantic HTML? What are the reasons for validating a HTML 

HTML Questions

HTML
HTML  What is SPAN in HTML 

Date Calendar

html
html  How to add the calendar in html code