Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

J2ME count character into string
J2ME count character into string  i am new in J2ME, my problem is how... form which allow user to input character user input helloworld then press... with J2ME coding, tons of thx will be given :) best regards, Noob beginner   

J2ME

Appending string in J2ME Form
Appending string in J2ME Form   ... append string instead of append item. Syntax for appending string into the form... in to the form. In this example we are going to add string into the form. Both 

J2ME

Appending Image into the J2ME Form
Appending Image into the J2ME Form       After adding item and string, now we are going to add image into the J2ME Form. The syntax of adding image is given below.. public int 

Java Beginners

j2me
j2me  in j2me i want to know how to acess third form from the second form.... so need a program for example with more thaan three form 

Java Beginners

j2me
j2me  in j2me i want to know how to acess third form from the second form.... so need a program for example with more thaan three form 

Java Interview Questions

J2ME
J2ME  how to use form and canvas is same screen in J2ME   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/j2me/CanvasForm.shtml Thanks 

Blog

Sitemap J2ME Tutorial
- II Appending string in J2ME Form | J2ME Draw Triangle | J2ME Convert Date To String | Appending Image into the J2ME Form | Custom Item in J2ME... Canvas Form J2ME | Creating Menu Using Canvas Class J2ME | Creating 

Java Beginners

J2ME
J2ME  i wann source code to find out the difference between two dates...(String[] args) { Calendar calendar1 = Calendar.getInstance(); Calendar... java.text.*; class TimeDifference { public static void main(String[] args 

Java Beginners

How to upload image to server in j2me by multipart/form-data?
How to upload image to server in j2me by multipart/form-data?  Hi, I need upload data to java server from j2me 1.Two text messages and 3 capture... in multi part form data. 3.As write code to upload text and image.As it is working 

J2ME

J2ME Convert Date To String
J2ME Convert Date To String   ... the date into string.  java.util.Hashtable package contains a method called tostring, that is used to convert the date into string.  Syntax public 

Java Beginners

J2ME handing multiple pages
J2ME handing multiple pages  I have 1 midlet and 1 form. How do i make my display of the midlet when users pressed the back command from the form... implements CommandListener { private newUser Login; private Form form; private Display 

J2ME

J2ME Form Class
J2ME Form Class       In this J2ME Extends Form example, we are going to discuss about form, extending form in our class and appending values to it. But first of all lets 

Java Beginners

J2ME application not working on n79
J2ME application not working on n79  Hi, i had developed assignment... dd2,yy2,dm2,dd1,yy1,dm1,d1,d2,tempo1,result; public double total = 0.0D; String... char test; String 

JavaScript Questions

J2ME application not working on n79  Hi, i had developed... double total = 0.0D; String str,mm1,mm2; public char[] temp = new char[10...[] temp15 = new char[10]; public char test; String 

Java Beginners

J2ME application not working on n79  Hi, i had developed assignment... dd2,yy2,dm2,dd1,yy1,dm1,d1,d2,tempo1,result; public double total = 0.0D; String... char test; String 

Java Beginners

Java Beginners

string
string   just i want to a program in a short form to the given string in buffered reader for example input string: Suresh Chandra Gupta output: S. C...; public class StringTest { public static void main(String [] args 

Java Beginners

How to evaluate the mathematical expression from the string in J2ME.
How to evaluate the mathematical expression from the string in J2ME.  How to evaluate the mathematical expression from the string in J2ME... class is available for J2ME to evaluate the mathematical expression from the string 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to evaluate the mathematical expression from the string in J2ME.
How to evaluate the mathematical expression from the string in J2ME.  How to evaluate the mathematical expression from the string in J2ME... class is available for J2ME to evaluate the mathematical expression from the string 

j2me question
j2me question  write a j2me program that accepts two integer values from the user through a form and display the result of multiplication on a new screen.   Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net 

J2ME

J2ME Read File
J2ME Read File       In this J2ME application, we are going to read the specified file. This example... of this file by the help of  j2me midlet.            

Applet Questions

error in compiling j2me apllication - Applet
;//ARRAY TO HOLD the STREAM ITEM Form listForm=null; String playerURL=null...error in compiling j2me apllication  hi, in my j2me application...; Player myPlayer=null; VideoControl myVideoControl=null; Form 

J2ME

J2ME Draw String
J2ME Draw String      ... on the screen. Here in this example, we are going to show the string in J2ME. For that we... class to draw the string. Given methods are used to set the actual layout 

j2me - MobileApplications
j2me  i am trying to load one image in j2me program..but get... display; private Form form; private Command exit; private Image image; private...(this); exit = new Command("Exit", Command.EXIT, 1); form = new Form("Immutable Image 

j2me  i am trying to load one image in j2me program..but get... display; private Form form; private Command exit; private Image image; private...(this); exit = new Command("Exit", Command.EXIT, 1); form = new Form("Immutable Image 

j2me  Hi Deepak, Thank for u earlier suggestion.But i...*; public class getCreationDate { public static void main (String args...("Enter filename: "); String fname=(String)br1.readLine 

Java Beginners

Evaluating a math expression given in string form
Evaluating a math expression given in string form  Evaluating a math expression given in string form 

JDBC Questions

how to connect j2me program with mysql using servlet?
how to connect j2me program with mysql using servlet?  my program of j2me import java.io.*; import java.util.*; import javax.microedition.midlet.... class Demo extends MIDlet implements CommandListener { private String username 

j2me code - MobileApplications
j2me code  how to write a j2me calendar using alert form on the special day  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/j2me/caleder-midlet.shtml Hope that it will be helpful for you 

Adding customitem in canvas in J2ME?
Adding customitem in canvas in J2ME?  In J2ME how should we add a customitem inside the canvas.Because i need to perform key event handling... canvas instead of form 

DMCA.com