PHP Questions

What is functions?
What is functions?  Hi, Please tell me about PHP functions? Thanks in advance 

PHP Questions

What is functions?
What is functions?  Hi, Please tell me about PHP functions? Thanks in advance 

PHP Questions

What is functions?
What is functions?  Hi, Please tell me about PHP functions? Thanks in advance.   About Functions: Functions in PHP is block of code... functions and use it multiple times. In PHP there is many pre-defined functions 

Java Beginners

Inbuild functions
Inbuild functions  List all the inbuild functions in java 

Java Beginners

Functions and Methods
Functions and Methods  Write a Java program to input the sides of a triangle. Pass the sides to a function decide(int x,int y,int z) which checks and prints whether the triangle is equilateral,isosceles or scalene.    

Java Beginners

static functions
static functions  Give some brief defenition for 1. Static Variables 2. Static Functions 3. Instance Variable  Static Variables Static variables are class variables that are shared by all instance of class .. 1 

Java Beginners

Functions and Methods
Functions and Methods  (1) Write a program in java to input 10 numbers. Use a function to find and print the cube of each number. (2) Write a program in java to input day number. Use a function daysofweek(int dysno) to accept 

Java Beginners

STRING FUNCTIONS

PHP Questions

php functions

PHP Tutorial

PHP Functions, PHP Functions Tutorials
PHP Functions In this section we will understand important PHP functions with the help of example code. What is Functions? Function is a block of code...; } Functions in PHP PHP provides many built-in functions to do the real job 

JavaScript Questions

Boolean functions in JavaScript
Boolean functions in JavaScript  Explain about the Boolean functions present in Javascript 

PHP Questions

What are encryption functions in PHP?
What are encryption functions in PHP?  What are encryption functions in PHP 

JavaScript Questions

decodeURI() and encodeURI() functions in JavaScript
decodeURI() and encodeURI() functions in JavaScript  What are decodeURI() and encodeURI() functions in JavaScript 

PHP Questions

functions strstr() and stristr().
functions strstr() and stristr().  What is the functionality of the functions strstr() and stristr 

PHP Questions

the functions unlink and unset
the functions unlink and unset  What is the difference between the functions unlink and unset 

JavaScript Questions

Boolean functions present in Javascript
Boolean functions present in Javascript   Explain about the Boolean functions present in Javascript 

PHP Questions

php stream functions
php stream functions  what does php stream functions do 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript Variadic functions
JavaScript Variadic functions  Explain about Variadic functions 

PHP Questions

php array functions
php array functions  php array functions list 

SQL Question

What is Character Functions
What is Character Functions  What is Character Functions   Hi, Here is the answer, Character Functions are INITCAP, UPPER, LOWER, SUBSTR & LENGTH. Additional functions are GREATEST & LEAST. Group Functions 

IoC Questions

c-language pointer functions
c-language pointer functions  what is the execution process of character pointer functions with example 

Java Beginners

Confusion on Functions. Help Please?!
Confusion on Functions. Help Please?!  Write a program which has a number of functions for getting the area i.e. area of circle, area of square, area of rectangle and area of cylinder. Right, I've got some of it, but I'm just 

PHP Questions

php oop functions
php oop functions  Just a quick question... php oop functions. can i call the main class function from an instantiated object of the child class 

Java Interview Questions

without using built-in functions
without using built-in functions  Hai sir... Please help me to solve this... Findout occurances of each string in every another string (built - in functions are not at all allowed) all, and, sand, falling wall and sand 

Java Beginners

Even and odd functions in java
Even and odd functions in java  Even and odd functions in java   Example: import java.util.*; public class EvenOddFunction { public... have two separate functions for checking either number is even or odd. We 

Development process Questions

all c library functions
all c library functions  hi dear c coders, i need all c library functions with a detailed explanation. Who can give me usefull link? thanks beforehand!   Hi Friend, Please go through the following link: C Tutorials 

Java Beginners

Inverse of trigonometric functions in java.
Inverse of trigonometric functions in java.  How to get inverse of trigonometric functions in java?   public class InverseTrigno... Trigonometric functions are sin, cos and tan. Inverse of these functions 

SQL Tutorial

Aggregate Functions
Aggregate Functions       In this section we are going to illustrate aggregate function, with the help of which we can use many arithmetic operation like average, count, maximum 

PHP Questions

WHAT IS THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE FUNCTIONS STRSTR() AND STRISTR()?
WHAT IS THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE FUNCTIONS STRSTR() AND STRISTR()?  WHAT IS THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE FUNCTIONS STRSTR() AND STRISTR 

PHP Questions

What are the different functions in sorting an array?
What are the different functions in sorting an array?  What are the different functions in sorting an array 

DMCA.com