Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

Immutable Image using Canvas Class
Immutable Image using Canvas Class   ... to create the immutable image using canvas. In this example ImageCanvas class extends the Canvas class to create the immutable image. In the constructor 

JPA

Image Icon Using Canvas Example
location using Canvas class. In this example to create the image we are using following code: And for draw the image we are using following code of lines... Image Icon Using Canvas Example      

J2ME

Image Icon Using Canvas Example
location using Canvas class. In this example to create the image we are using... Image Icon Using Canvas Example   ... the image we are using following code of lines: g.drawImage(image1, 0, 0 

J2ME

Line Canvas MIDlet Example
to each other on the center of the mobile window using Canvas class. "CanvasCrossLine" class created by us extends the Canvas class to draw both... Line Canvas MIDlet Example      

J2EE

Image Item Using Canvas Example
Image Item Using Canvas Example   ... been used in this class: LAYOUT_CENTER:- Image should be horizontally centered... the image at the top center of the screen. The following are the methods used 

J2ME

J2ME Image Example
; In this application we are going to simply create an image using canvas class. In this class we are creating the image and a thread to run the image... in the class. When the run() method is invoke, which repaint  the canvas 

J2ME

Mutable Image
image using canvas class. In this example the ImageCanvas1 class extends the Canvas class to create the image as below: image = Image.createImage(100... | Graphics.LEFT);   And to paint the image we are using paint 

J2EE

Simple Line Canvas Example
Simple Line Canvas Example       This is a simple example of drawing lines using canvas class... locations and form. In the source code CanvasLine class extends the Canvas class 

General

Creating Menu Using Canvas Class
Creating Menu Using Canvas Class   ... the canvas class to show the toggle message. The Toggle message will appear when... on Canvas form. The application look like as follows:   Source Code 

J2ME

Draw Font Using Canvas Example
Draw Font Using Canvas Example       This example is used to draw the different types of font using Canvas class. The following line of code is used to show the different style 

J2EE-Tutorials

J2ME Canvas KeyPressed
in J2ME using canvas class. After going through the given example, you will be able... J2ME Canvas KeyPressed      ...;display.setCurrent(canvas);   }   public void  

J2ME

J2ME Canvas Example
a game using GameCanvas class. In this example we are extending GameCanvas class... commands, input event, etc  methods inherited from Canvas class. The Canvas... J2ME Canvas Example       

Java Beginners

Canvas won't draw on composite (SWT)
but the canvas won't draw the image. Please help me and bare with me because I'm...Canvas won't draw on composite (SWT)  I can't get a canvas to draw...) { final Display display = new Display(); final Image img = new Image 

General

Move Image in Java Swing
an image using mouse. For this purpose, we have specified an image and using the MediaTracker class, the image is tracked by the method addImage(). The Graphics class then rendered this image on frame through the method drawImage(). Now 

J2ME-Tutorials

Immutable Image MIDlet Example
a image without using of canvas. Following methods are used in the source code... Immutable Image MIDlet Example       This is the immutable image example, which 

J2ME

J2ME Canvas Repaint
J2ME Canvas Repaint       In J2ME repaint is the method of the canvas class, and is used to repaint the entire canvas class. To define the repaint method in you midlet follow 

Adobe Flex

Canvas Layout Container
the canvas container using x and y properties of each components. These x and y... distances from canvas edges and canvas center. This can be done using properties... Canvas Layout Container       

WebSevices Questions

Upload image
javax.microedition.media.*; public class ImageCaptureCanvas extends Canvas... SnapShotCanvas extends Canvas { private Image image; public SnapShotCanvas(Image... Code image and send to the server and display value in Mobile Screen i want code 

Java Beginners

j2me image problem - Java Beginners
j2me image problem  hi, i am new for j2me programs. i created image using canvas class. i want to change the image. i have no idea about it. please help me. thank u in advance. regards, sakthi.s  Hi Friend 

J2ME

Creating Canvas Form Example
Creating Canvas Form Example       This example shows that how to use the Canvas Class in a Form... and result will display on a Canvas circle. The Following methods are used 

Mobile Applications Questions

j2me image application
j2me image application  i can not get the image in my MIDlet .........please tell me the detailed process for creating immutable image without Canvas class 

Development process Questions

Image  how to insert image in xsl without using xml. the image was displayed in pdf..Please help me 

Image  how to insert image in xsl without using xml. the image was displayed in pdf..Please help me 

Java Beginners

displaying image in awt - Java Beginners
; class imageLoad extends Canvas { Image img; public imageLoad(Image img... to display image using awt from here and when I execute the code I am getting... : method drawImage(Image,int,int,ImageDemo) location: class java.awt.Graphics 

Programming Tutorials

Canvas Layout Container in Flex4
Canvas Layout Container in Flex4: The Canvas layout Container is used... or controls. The Canvas layout Container is a MX component. There is no spark component... of Canvas Layout Container is <mx:Canvas>. In this example the colored area 

General

Display Image using Toolkit.getImage()
Display Image using Toolkit.getImage()   ... the specified image using Toolkit.getImage() method. To display the image, put an image into the folder where the class is specified. Class URL defines the resource 

General

Crop Image
image and a filter object by using the class FilteredImageSource. To crop an image..., an image is defined inside the class folder. The class ImageIcon calls its method getImage() which returns the specified image. The Insets class shows 

J2EE

J2ME Draw Triangle
J2ME Draw Triangle       As you already aware of the canvas class and it's use in J2ME application, we are using canvas class to draw the triangle on the screen. In this example 

Java Beginners

Browse an image
java.awt.event.*; public class UploadImage extends JFrame { Image img; JTextField...Browse an image  hi................ i want to browse an image from... this????? i am using java swing.........   import java.sql.*; import 

DMCA.com