Home Discussion Discuss: JavaScript Array from Input

• Excellent ExampleMadhuchandra November 5, 2011 at 5:37 PM

The above example is short and sweet. It is an excellent example. Thanks a lot.

• value from one text input into array text inputhady May 7, 2013 at 7:50 AM

help me to get value from one text input into array text input using javascript.. I found like this: <script language="javascript"> function kirim() { document.form1.data2.value=document.form1.data1.value } </script> <form action="" method="post" name="form1"> <input type="text" name="data1" onKeyUp="kirim()"/> <br /><br> <input type="text" name="data2"> </form> But not work if like this: <script language="javascript"> function kirim() { document.form1.data2.value=document.form1.data1.value } </script> <form action="" method="post" name="form1"> <input type="text" name="data1" onKeyUp="kirim()"/> <br /><br> <? foreach ($countries as $data2) { <input type="text" name="$data2['location'][]" id="good"> }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

JavaScript Array from Input
JavaScript Array from Input   ... you easy to understand an example of  Array from Input. The example create a HTML Page JavaScript array from input include a text name 'name', a text field 

Java Beginners

Array and input
to input one of the above numbers then i want to print the array without the number user input. how will i do tht...Array and input  if this is my array int briefcases 

Java-Tutorials

input output
data types from the input stream in a machine format.... FileInputStream It contains the input byte from a file... class supports the read() and readLine() method for input text from 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  How do i insert elements into an array up to a limit from...[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.print("Enter Range: "); int size=input.nextInt(); int array[]=new int[size 

Java Beginners

error in taking input from user.
error in taking input from user.  //i m having problem inputting the array from user.my program is import java.io.*; class bubble { public static...("Sorted Array: "); for(int i=0;i<a.length;i 

Java Beginners

array
is an example that store some integers into an array and find the occurrence of each number from the array. import java.util.*; public class SearchNumberOccurrence...array  Hi i have array like {1,2,3,4,,5,5,6,6} then how can i 

Java Beginners

array
array  write a program in java which input n ,a natural number less than 12 and prints the natural number from 1 to n to the power 2 in the form of a spiral.the spiral should move in on anti clockwise direction starting from 

Java Beginners

need help with two dimensional array that takes input from user and bubble sorts and selections sorts
need help with two dimensional array that takes input from user and bubble... cannot figure out how i can declare a two dimensional array without knowing how... many words he/she types without using an array list.   Thank you. I 

Java Tips and Examples

Input And Output
This class reads the primitive data types from the input stream... byte from a file and implements an input stream... class supports the read() and readLine() method for input text from a character 

Java Beginners

array example
array example  giving input from outside for array example 

Java Beginners

array ADT
array ADT  Write a program using array_ADT to retrieve a list of URLs from a file. In your program take an array index as the input and delete the entry corresponding to that index 

Java Beginners

Array stack
Array stack  Write a stack class ArrayStack.java implements PureStack interface that reads in strings from standard input and prints them in reverse order 

JavaScript Questions

Array stack
Array stack  Write a stack class ArrayStack.java implements PureStack interface that reads in strings from standard input and prints them in reverse order 

Java Beginners

Array search
is found between the input value and an array item a message appears telling... of their input value. If input value is not found in the array, write a message saying so...Array search  Need a program which performs a searching operation 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  how can i use elements of an array in a circular form? that is if the searching of the element reach the last elements of the array, then it will start serching from the begining of the array 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  What if i will not declare the limit index of an array, how will I declare an array and store values with it using loop?   Hi Friend... { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner 

Java Beginners

array
array  WAP in java to store 6 element in array P and 4 element in array Q. Produce the third arra y R containing all element from p & q 

JSP Interview Questions

Javascript array
Javascript array  Write a javascript code to,(numerically) Enter the array size from the user Input the array elements from the user display the array elements reverses it and display   Hello Friend, Try this: < 

Java Beginners

array programs
array programs  write a program in java to input 10 numbers in an array and print out the Armstrong numbers from the set.   import...) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println("Enter 

Java Beginners

array programs
array programs  write a program in java to input 10 numbers in an array and print out the Armstrong numbers from the set.   import...) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println("Enter 

Java Beginners

Managing Multiple User Input Data in an Array (or ArrayList)
Managing Multiple User Input Data in an Array (or ArrayList)  Hey... record alphabetically (2) If user chooses choice1, the input data is stored in an ARRAY (or ARRAYLIST) until the user chooses to stop inputting data. Kindly 

Java Beginners

array
array  wap to calculate reverse of 10 elements in an array?  ... int[10]; Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println...++ ) { arr[i]=input.nextInt(); } System.out.print("Array 

Java Beginners

array
qurey in array: "select distinct(EMPLID)from tblwork where EMPLID not in (select (EMPLID) from tblmaster)" and i dont know the number of records. How can I...array  How to store the results of mysql query in an array 

JSP Servlet Questions

K-means clustering on WebLog Data, for 2-Dimenshional input
= false; // order the input array arrayToProcess.sort(function(a,b... Analysis of Web Usage for System Improvement", involves the web log info from... in JSP is proper and will take 2 dimenshional input(ip,webpages)... i m having hard 

Java Beginners

Array
Seat. If the user types 1, your application should assign a Twin Seat numbered from... numbered from 6 to 10. Your application should then display a softcopy of the ticket... reserved. Use a one-dimensional array of primitive type Boolean to represent 

Java Beginners

Sorting the array
should initialise in the program ? you will need to modify the input method from... candidates in a talent contest. The program should use a String array to hold the names of the 5 candidates and an integer array to record the number of votes for each 

Java Code Examples

Display set of names from array
Display set of names from array In this section, you will learn how to display the set of names from array. In the given code, we have declared an array... element, it will display the set of countries name from the array. Example 

Java Tips and Examples

Keyboard Input
Java NotesKeyboard Input There are two approaches to getting keyboard input from the user. GUI (Graphical User Interface). Displaying a graphical text... input - reading from System.in Console input is rarely used in real programs 

Java Beginners

array
array  how to delete an element from 1-d arrray 

JavaScript Questions

array
array   Write a program that reads 10 integer values from the user and prints the highest and lowest values entered 

DMCA.com