Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Interview Questions

How to stop the execution of midlet in j2me?
How to stop the execution of midlet in j2me?  Hi, How to stop the execution of midlet of j2me for a specific amount of time? Thanks & Regards, Sivakumar.J 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD bold text
, 0, 0, 0); imagefilledrectangle($image, 0, 0, 399, 29, $red); $text..., 0, 11, 21, $grey, $font, $text); imagettftext($image, 20, 0, 10, 20, $black, $font, $text); imagepng($image); imagedestroy($image); ?> After 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD draw text
, 0); imagefilledrectangle($im, 0, 0, 399, 29, $white); $text..., 21, $grey, $font, $text); imagettftext($im, 20, 0, 10, 20, $black, $font, $text); imagepng($im); imagedestroy($im); ?> After running 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD center text
- 1, $border); $text = 'This is the text which is center of image..._width = ImageFontWidth($font); $font_height = ImageFontHeight($font); $text_width = $font_width * strlen($text); $position_center = ceil(($width 

Flex Questions

Vertical text in flex
for vertical text. for example: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="...Vertical text in flex  Hi........ please tell me Is vertical text possible in Flex? please give me an example so i cam implement 

Tutorials

iphone text field example
iphone textfield with example   In this iphone example you are going... in this application, First 2 takes the input from the user and the last text field prints the added values of above text fields into it on button click(Submit button 

PHP Tutorial

Copy text file in a HTML form.
; align ="center"><h3>Copy Text File</h3></td>...Copy Text File in a HTML form For copying a text file from one source to other...="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD text on image
_x, $start_y, $black, 'C:/WINNT/Fonts/arial.ttf', "Text over Image" 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD add text to image
PHP GD  Add text to Images <?php $im = imagecreatetruecolor(300, 300); $w = imagesx($im); $h = imagesy($im); $text = imagecreatetruecolor($w, $h); imagestring($text, 50, 50, 50, 'Hello', 0x0000FF 

PHP Tutorial

Converting the text files into bzip file.
Converting text  file into bzip file In this example, you will see, how to convert a text file into bzip file. In this example, we have printed 'I am a good programmer' along with converting a file into bzip file.  Opne the PHP 

Java Beginners

new String(text) - Java Beginners
new String(text)  Please, what is the difference between this.text = text; and this.text = new String(text); in the example: public class A { String text; public A(String text) { this.text = text; this.text 

PHP Tutorial

Converting the text files into gzip file.
Converting text file into gzip file This example will explain you how to convert text files into gzip file. Under gzip operation, first text files... the phph tag. <?php # Compress text file into gzip and write gzip and read gzip 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD image to text

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Outline Text

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD add text to image
PHP GD Add Text to Image Example <?php header ("Content-type: image/jpeg"); $string = "This is my text"; $font = 4; $width = imagefontwidth($font) * strlen($string) ; $height = imagefontheight 

Programming Tutorials

JDOM Element Example, How to get text of element of xml file.
JDOM Element Example, How to get text of element of xml file. In this tutorial, we will see how to get text value of an element from xml file by using.... In this example we are create xml document with the help of SAXBuilder class 

PHP Tutorial

Plain Text Editor in PHP Program
and no hyperlink on text. For example “Notepad” is a plain text editor...Plain Text Editor Plain text editor is unlike any other editor, which is used to create the simple text file. It’s basically a program that allow user 

Programming Tutorials

iPhone Change Button Text
iPhone Change Button Text The example illustrate how to change the text... = 0xFF000000 }; In our example we are going to change the text.... UIControlStateHighlighted iPhone SDK App - Change UIButton Text on Different States 

Programming Tutorials

Hide text by clicking button
Hide text by clicking button In this tutorial, we will discuss about hide/show text by clicking on button. In the below example, there are two buttons : hide and show .The "hide " button is used to hide text and "show 

Swing AWT

focus text field - Swing AWT
focus text field  i want to move cursor to next text field by pressing enter.i have created the following coding. but it does nt working.pls help...://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/ Thanks. Amardeep 

PHP Tutorial

fgetc() example
=fopen("New Text Document .txt","r") or exit("Unable 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Text Box properties. - JSP-Servlet
JSP Text Box properties.  How do I restrict a text box created in JSP page only for numbers.. example: I have a function something like this in actionscript UserID_txt.restrict = "0-9abc^d-zA-Z~!@#$%^&*()+_-'.,"; Do i have 

Java Beginners

Character from text file - Java Beginners
Character from text file  Write a program that reads characters from a text file. Your program will count how many time each character appear in the text. Assume that the letters are case-sensitive. Example output 

Java Beginners

How to format text file? - Java Beginners
How to format text file?  I want the answer for following Query ***(Java code) How to open,read and format text file(notepad) or MS-word.../example/java/io/java-read-file-line-by-line.shtml Thanks 

PHP Tutorial

fwrite() example
any text on a PHP file using fwrite(); command. For writing on a PHP, first open...; For Example: In the below example, we are trying to print 'Develop Name:Varun Rai'. Lets see this example in steps: First of all, begin the script with PHP tag 

PHP Tutorial

fscanf() example
be specified. Mixed is optional.  Example: The below example will print...;New Text Document .txt", "r"); while ($userinfo = fscanf 

PHP Tutorial

fseek() example
to a position before EOF, the offset must be a negative value) Example: <?php $filename = "New Text Document .txt"; $fp = fopen( $filename, " 

Programming Tutorials

Show text by button click using jQuery
Show text by button click using jQuery In this tutorial, we will discuss about hide/show text by clicking on button. In the below example, there are two...:#def3ca; margin:3px; width:80px; display:none; float:left; text-align:center 

Programming Tutorials

Insert text into database table using JSP & jQuery
Insert text into database table using JSP & jQuery In this tutorial , the text is inserted into database table using JSP & jQuery. In the below example, the first JSP page is use to display text box in which we type data 

General

JSP date example
JSP date example      ...; <%@page contentType="text/html" import="...; <div align="center"> <center> 

DMCA.com